Sex And Nature

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hear me out.....Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. Men have sperm that evolve and change. Why wouldn't a younger woman want a man with more mature sperm? How much is human instinct a factor in a woman's choice? Heteros need only reply.

Hear me out.....Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. Men have sperm that evolve and change. Why wouldn't a younger woman want a man with more mature sperm? How much is human instinct a factor in a woman's choice? Heteros need only reply.
how does the sperm evolve??

Children...
The more mature the sperm the better the children, up to a point. Stop being stupid...If you can. Women choose more successful males that are deemed to be reliable providers. A woman does not want to waste her eggs on a winnie boy.

Last edited:
The more mature the sperm the better the children, up to a point. Stop being stupid...If you can.
That is not exactly true....

In addition to producing sperm with greater potential for mutation, older men also tend to have less semen volume and sperm with less motility, or ability to swim toward an egg, said Eisenberg.Jun 27, 2019

Sperm Quality Declines Significantly After Age 50 - Healthline

Now, do us all a favor and fuck yerself.

That is not exactly true....

In addition to producing sperm with greater potential for mutation, older men also tend to have less semen volume and sperm with less motility, or ability to swim toward an egg, said Eisenberg.Jun 27, 2019

Sperm Quality Declines Significantly After Age 50 - Healthline

Now, do us all a favor and fuck yerself.
I wasn't talking about older men, you fucking troll. I mentioned mature men you stupid idiot!! But then you probably don't understand what a mature man is in the first place. Asshole.

Sure you weren't, now that you were called out. Do you mature yer sperm before or after ejaculation?
Good question. probably after. But you would know since you are a well known sperm taster.

Sperm are constantly replaced with better sperm. Stupid idiot.
Not the older you get. My understanding is less motility in men of older age.

Tell that to Sperm Thurmond.
No need for me to tell. We planned our kids and the twins turned 33 in October, so that means I have been shooting blanks and poking fun at it for 33 years, this past November, as 3 kids were all we intended to have.

No need for me to tell. We planned our kids and the twins turned 33 in October, so that means I have been shooting blanks and poking fun at it for 33 years, this past November, as 3 kids were all we intended to have.
I matured my sperm on the counter and then had four kids...I have since liquidated my sperm bank...

I matured my sperm on the counter and then had four kids...I have since liquidated my sperm bank...
Looks like we believe in planned parenthood. When one decides that's it, that's it. At that point it is not up to God or the courts or the government, strictly between me and my doctor.
He was a great guy. I sat there telling him urology jocks while he was cutting on me.:auiqs.jpg:

I was just referring to your statement about "motility in older men" Strom Thurmond fathered a child in his 70s or 80s---unless his wife was entertaining unannounced guests if you get my meaning.

Forum List

Back