Take a look at this

Sure thing. Go ahead. Invest YOUR money. Start your own company. Oil, gas, natural gas work fine in my stuff. Why would I want to change?

zYnRauI.jpg

We just became for the first time in this country's history, a net exporter of oil and gas. That mean we're exporting more oil and gas than we're importing. Why would anyone want to revert to the mediocrity of the Obama years?

That's not very "Progressive".

list of innovative prospects. It is so good to see new ideas to solve old problems. Kudos to the new generations across the world. I hope Americans are among the new world leadership of invention.

16 inventions getting us off fossil fuels and into renewable energy
There is a lot of good technology that is out there. But how in the world can the Globalist make money. All that you had posted. That all of those devices are simple, that can be created in someone's backyard. But the Globalist want things that can't be easily created, and be able to have other countries to make the products for a little percentage of their profits. and the Globalists needs very sick people that will buy their meds from them. And so come back with some ideas that can only make money for them.

Sure thing. Go ahead. Invest YOUR money. Start your own company. Oil, gas, natural gas work fine in my stuff. Why would I want to change?

None of them or all combined can create enough energy to power our world or even a small city! Stupid is as stupid does!

list of innovative prospects. It is so good to see new ideas to solve old problems. Kudos to the new generations across the world. I hope Americans are among the new world leadership of invention.

16 inventions getting us off fossil fuels and into renewable energy
There is a lot of good technology that is out there. But how in the world can the Globalist make money. All that you had posted. That all of those devices are simple, that can be created in someone's backyard. But the Globalist want things that can't be easily created, and be able to have other countries to make the products for a little percentage of their profits. and the Globalists needs very sick people that will buy their meds from them. And so come back with some ideas that can only make money for them.

Good question. Soon as a good idea comes along, some huge corporation tries to grab it up and commercialize it into big bucks. Remember the Tucker and it's 'dynaflow' drive and the guy who invented delayed wipers? In my enthusiasm for the new energy ideas, I forgot the hurdles the little guy has to overcome to bring new ideas to fruition.

Forum List

Back