Most gruesome acts are committed....

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
This is specifically for those that are always afraid of brown people. Most gruesome criminal acts I've seen in my life in the US are committed by caucasian males...why no one addresses this issue? Just like the mass shootings.

Imagine how much coverage this story would get...if the savage was a non white? If it was a Muslim they would be calls of banning muslims. If he was latino, they would be calls to build a higher wall.

He killed his sister, mom and a kid and it goes unnoticed ....white prevlige is a reality.

The police chased him, he was running circles around the police hahaha he even strangled another man, and guess what ? He is still alive.

Minor league baseball pitcher's wife, son and mother-in-law killed by family member in rural Virginia: cops

Last edited:
This is specifically for those that are always afraid of brown people. Most gruesome criminal acts I've seen in my life in the US are committed by caucasian males...why no one addresses this issue? Just like the mass shootings.

Imagine how much coverage this story would get...if the savage was a non white? If it was a Muslim they would be calls of banning muslims. If he was latino, they would be calls to build a higher wall.

He killed his sister, mom and a kid and it goes unnoticed ....white prevlige is a reality.

The police chased him, he was running circles around the police hahaha he even strangled another man, and guess what ? He is still alive.

Minor league baseball pitcher's wife, son and mother-in-law killed by family member in rural Virginia: cops
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

:fu:

Naaah most of those are amateurs, the worst mass shootings worh big numbers are committed by one, gruesome killings I've seen mostly whites commit them...shooting up schools, synagogues, concerts, theatre, etc....no one tops caucasians.
Gruesome killings of kids, their parents, entire families , mostly caucasians.

Naaah most of those are amateurs, the worst mass shootings worh big numbers are committed by one, gruesome killings I've seen mostly whites commit them...shooting up schools, synagogues, concerts, theatre, etc....no one tops caucasians.
https://www.history.com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide

Lol
Black on black dominates percentage of violence in this country, thanks to progressivism...

If they are white, what do you care? Dead is dead.

In the US. Dont forget we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on 2 cities full of civilians.

In the US. Dont forget we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on 2 cities full of civilians.

And they haven't been at war with anyone since.

I hope he gets the death penalty if found guilty, not sure if Virginia has a death penalty or not.

Why do you say it went unnoticed? It made national news.

In fact Fox News picked it up, and you used their link, and that is the station you nut jobs claim is all white and racist. Thanks for proving that is a lie.

What do you think we should have done. Nuked Virginia and teach them all a lesson?

Last edited:

We didn't do shit a democrat gave the order

Do you understand that the Mexican gangs here in this country use machetes as a killing tool? That the Mexican drug gangs torture, rape and kill in order to intimidate?

You really don't understand what you are posting about.

Mass public shootings in 2018....

Number killed...

Number of gun murders in 2017.....

Majority of those killed are Blacks murdered by other Blacks...

Do you understand that you really don't understand this issue?

Don't forget the Japanese murdered 3 million innocent men, women and children. These are not casualties of war, they are atrocities committed by the Japanese military on civilian populations.....

The Japanese routinely did this during the war....this was just one city......it wasn't the only city they did this to....It wasn't part of the military campaign...it was out and out rape and murder....of innocent people.........

Nanjing Massacre - Wikipedia

The Nanjing Massacre or Rape of Nanjing, previously written as the Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking, was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing(Nanking), then the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War.

The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10]

Since most Japanese military records on the killings were kept secret or destroyed shortly after the surrender of Japan in 1945, historians have been unable to accurately estimate the death toll of the massacre. The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo estimated in 1946 that over 200,000 Chinese were killed in the incident.[11]China's official estimate is more than 300,000 dead based on the evaluation of the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal in 1947. The death toll has been actively contested among scholars since the 1980s.[3][12]

Then it’s not for me. I fear no one.

If there was no Pearl Harbor and no Bataan Death March, there would not have been a nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Should have dropped 10 on the motherfuckers.

If we had invaded Japan millions would have died. Educate yourself and read about Operation Downfall.

Forum List

Back