Take a gander at REALCLEARPOLITICS today.

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
I'm laughing.....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Check out stories by Salon, New York Magazine, The Atlantic....et. al.

All are targeting those who are not serious people....the lemmings of our society. These articles....Reality Manufacturing....100%.

"New GDP #'s a positive...."

"Musk has failed despite the perception....."

"Democrats winning the culture war despite Bidens poll numbers...."

"The insurrection will bury the GOP at the polls in November....."

Who reads and takes this stuff seriously? Only the rubes....theyve been routinely suckered. Badly...to note some....

> On Musk

>On Russian colussion

>On January 6th

>On Kavanaugh

>On Hunter Biden

>On Bidens cognitive decline

>On Disney

>On Covid

>On the jab

Fleeced....perpetually fleeced.

And most of the media knows how easily these folks can be bamboozled :cul2: :cul2::cul2:

In 7 months, the clown show ends:rock::rock::rock:

ha-gayyyy.jpg

I'm laughing.....

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Check out stories by Salon, New York Magazine, The Atlantic....et. al.

All are targeting those who are not serious people....the lemmings of our society. These articles....Reality Manufacturing....100%.

"New GDP #'s a positive...."

"Musk has failed despite the perception....."

"Democrats winning the culture war despite Bidens poll numbers...."

"The insurrection will bury the GOP at the polls in November....."

Who reads and takes this stuff seriously? Only the rubes....theyve been routinely suckered. Badly...to note some....

> On Musk

>On Russian colussion

>On January 6th

>On Kavanaugh

>On Hunter Biden

>On Bidens cognitive decline

>On Disney

>On Covid

>On the jab

Fleeced....perpetually fleeced.

And most of the media knows how easily these folks can be bamboozled :cul2: :cul2::cul2:

In 7 months, the clown show ends:rock::rock::rock:

View attachment 638510
Is this an ad for realclearpolitics, or what?

Real Clear Politics selects noted pundits on both sides, and publishes both Left and Right extremist opinions, although none of the pundits considers HIMSELF to be an extremist. I particularly find myself spitting at the computer screen while reading articles from the Guardian and Salon.

It is good to read the other side from time to time, although I seldom find myself changing my views. Most Left garbage is so transparently nonsense that it doesn't pass the laugh test.

Real Clear Politics selects noted pundits on both sides, and publishes both Left and Right extremist opinions, although none of the pundits considers HIMSELF to be an extremist. I particularly find myself spitting at the computer screen while reading articles from the Guardian and Salon.

It is good to read the other side from time to time, although I seldom find myself changing my views. Most Left garbage is so transparently nonsense that it doesn't pass the laugh test.

The stuff from the left publications is stunningly fake to any person with a political IQ of even a small soap dish.

No attempt here to change the minds of the hopelessly duped...but for those new members taking a gander into this forum looking for a barometer, helps to identify those who just make shit up, but moreover, to identify the soupheads who embrace this nonsense and routinely get it wrong.

Forum List

Back