Taiwanese news report about Oregon "militia"

so when the next riot hits, I can dig up insults from another country and you will support it.
Of course. Rioting is illegal and that's why so many were arrested.

Do you support the Bundy bird refuge takeover?
I actually have no idea what's going on, the only thing I do know is to not believe the media is going to tell me the truth.

When the media calls them terrorist for taking over an empty building but won't say the same of people sawing off the heads of christians...
That was not an empty building and you should know that by now. "They", plural, include irreplaceable historical buildings filled with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of artifacts in the museum and equipment in the garage and yard, staff residences, storage buildings and other maintenance buildings.
I'll repeat, I am paying no attention to this story.

but I'm gunna assume you are a lying pile of shit, b/c its a hobby to you.

It was an empty building, but to liars, it had stuff in it, and that stuff is important.

but it is nice to know that stuff is more important than people to you.
You certainly AREN'T paying attention to this story, are you? You are bereft of facts.
My first hint of this story was a headline that read; White terrorist......

so I knew there would be no facts presented by the media.

but as ALWAYS, leftist are against them while it's ok for blacks to riot a city to the ground

Two Thumbs, you are a lying little asshole. And this thread is about a bunch of asshole outsiders that have taken over a Federal Installation with guns. Against the will of the locals.

Two Thumbs, you are a lying little asshole. And this thread is about a bunch of asshole outsiders that have taken over a Federal Installation with guns. Against the will of the locals.

Then the governor should do something about it instead of complaining 'Where are the Feds'? Remember the heat the gov of Louisiana got over Katrina? She could of deployed to instead of waiting for the FEDS

-Geaux

• Standoff leader posted a video of him looking through artifacts and documents from the Paiute tribe at the Malheur national wildlife refuge, sparking outrage

LaVoy Finicum posted a video of himself inside a government building looking through cardboard boxes of papers and other items associated with the Paiute tribe. Photograph: Rex/Shutterstock
    • [FONT=Guardian Text Sans Web, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]More criminal behavior by the assholes.[/FONT]
browse all

So these hillbillies are now pissing off Indian tribes as well.
Maybe next they'll take over sacred Indian burial grounds and declare it 'annexed into Billybob nation'.

It appears that the feds will be moving in to get these shitkickers out real soon. The Oregon governor is done with them.

Forum List

Back