Very Scary News From Lib La La Land

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Small farms in Oregon are being regulated out of business by neo-marxists in the state capital

When you hear about efforts to separate oregon into 2 states this is one of the reasons why

Small farms in Oregon are being regulated out of business by neo-marxists in the state capital

When you hear about efforts to separate oregon into 2 states this is one of the reasons why
Same here in Oz. I was always aligned with the Country Party here; it was a conservative "family farm" party who were pro rural development ...but a frieend of mine was at a meeting where the Leader of the Party said that the family farm was dead and it was now all corporates that mattered. IF TRUE I will be looking for a new Party to vote for.

Greg

Same here in Oz. I was always aligned with the Country Party here; it was a conservative "family farm" party who were pro rural development ...but a frieend of mine was at a meeting where the Leader of the Party said that the family farm was dead and it was now all corporates that mattered. IF TRUE I will be looking for a new Party to vote for.

Greg
Everyone who is lucky enough to not live in oregon should not assume that they are safe

“That could never happen here” can be famous last words for anyone who owns land and wants to raise their own food

The threat is real in even the reddest GOP states as democrats seek to flip control over to the left wing

Oregon farmers need to watch the news from Europe and act accordingly

Forum List

Back