Taco Bell tortilla shortage

I feel a crisis coming on !

View attachment 267773
So many questions....

Why are they running out?

Why are their competitors not having the same problem?

Is it tariff related?

Who eats this crap anyway?

Ahem.....

Occasionally I find it mandatory to self reflect on my circumstances and asked the question what would I do if I were homeless and destitute?

At $0.05 per can, 30 cans would buy a taco Bell bean and cheese burrito... Roughly 600 calories.

Of all the fast food items it is the one that has the broadest variety of basic nutrients.

It's not necessarily health food and 800 calories is considered to be starvation.

But I think a person could make a go of it if they could locate 30 redeemable cans per day at least for a few weeks.

Jo
So... Homeless broke people eat it?

Something like that.

Jo

Wow, it isn't like there aren't other things on the menu. My favorite Taco Bell foods are the nachos, cinnamon twists, and the caramel apple empanada.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You can forget the nachos...they're just deep fried corn tortillas.
If the shortage includes the ones that the nachos are made of. Since they are really small anyways, maybe the shortage is only on the full size tortillas that are used for the actual taco items on the menu.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow, it isn't like there aren't other things on the menu. My favorite Taco Bell foods are the nachos, cinnamon twists, and the caramel apple empanada.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You can forget the nachos...they're just deep fried corn tortillas.
If the shortage includes the ones that the nachos are made of. Since they are really small anyways, maybe the shortage is only on the full size tortillas that are used for the actual taco items on the menu.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Unfortunately they cut corn tortillas like a pizza and deep fry em to make nachos.
Hence the triangle shape of nachos.
Dont fight me on this...I live in a mexican food mecca.:1peleas:

^^^ I wasn't going to. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, you can have what would've been my share of the loot because Mexican food has never been one of my favorites. Italian food on the other hand as well as Chinese chicken fried rice is another story. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. By the way, you can have what would've been my share of the loot because Mexican food has never been one of my favorites. Italian food on the other hand as well as Chinese chicken fried rice is another story. :) :) :)

Nah....I'm good. Never been a big nacho fan so they're all yours as far as I'm concerned.
I'm more of a quesadilla guy.

Holly

Nah....I'm good. Never been a big nacho fan so they're all yours as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you! I'll take them and with plenty of cheese! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And this is coming from someone who has been on a diet for the past month...and still counting. :) :) :)

Holly

Thank you! I'll take them and with plenty of cheese! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And this is coming from someone who has been on a diet for the past month...and still counting. :) :) :)

I'm a dude...we never diet.
Well except for cutting back on sugars and starches.
......fuken type two diabetes pisses me off!

^^^ One of my favorite actors I believe is dieting according to what is being said over at his Instagram page, I love Bronson Pinchot SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that beautiful precious doesn't need to do any dieting or training, because in my opinion his current appearance is already awesome, but I get why its being done. His 60th birthday was May 20th and I guess that when you get to that point in your life, staying healthy and fit is very important when you are a part of the Hollywood picture.

Just saw on Fox&Friends that their supplier is now filling their orders again.

All is saved!

^^^ One of my favorite actors I believe is dieting according to what is being said over at his Instagram page, I love Bronson Pinchot SO much!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, that beautiful precious doesn't need to do any dieting or training, because in my opinion his current appearance is already awesome, but I get why its being done. His 60th birthday was May 20th and I guess that when you get to that point in your life, staying healthy and fit is very important when you are a part of the Hollywood picture.
Bronson Pinchot?.....theres a big name star....does he still do anything?...

Holly

Bronson Pinchot?.....theres a big name star....does he still do anything?...
Thank you for asking about him! Go here for his IMDB page.

God bless you and the beautiful precious always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for a clip that went up at his Instagram page on June 26th concerning a film that is in front of him. That clip is just one of many and I love them all! Unfortunately, no more has been said about the new film yet, but oh my goodness, how can a girl not love the smile that is on his 60 year old face!!! (To me, it looks 20 years younger!)

Forum List

Back