Medal of Honor Recipient Silences Critics of Trump’s ‘Salute to America’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Veteran-Petry.jpg

I once served with a MOH winner and he was the most humble guy I knew. It was as if he was ashamed at having been awarded it.

Anyhow, this guy puts the critics in their place.

In an appearance on Fox News, a recipient of the Medal of Honor noted the one thing that few, if any, in the media do: Trump’s “Salute to America” is an opportunity to say “thank you” to the men and women who have served this country.

I think it’s great,” Sgt. First Class Leroy Petry, who received the Medal of Honor in 2011, told “Fox & Friends First” on Wednesday.

I think about our Vietnam veterans, who went and fought an unpopular war and came back to an ungrateful country. And I look at it as, our president is doing this to recognize the sacrifices” of service members past and present.

So, thank you, President Trump, for honoring all of our veterans.”

I don’t know how much it’s going to cost but it’ll be a drop in the bucket compared to the billions the Dims want to spend on trash.

More w/video @ Medal of Honor Recipient Silences Critics of Trump's 'Salute to America'

Trump’s “Salute to America” is an opportunity to say “thank you” to the men and women who have served this country.
I think about our Vietnam veterans, who went and fought an unpopular war and came back to an ungrateful country. And I look at it as, our president is doing this to recognize the sacrifices” of service members past and present.
Obviously, the Sgt earned his MOH and the gratitude of this Nation for his sacrifices. But he confuses the purposes of the celebrations of the 4th of July AND Veteran's Day along with those honored for giving their all on Memorial Day!

Trump's grandstanding and intentional confusion of the different celebrations, one of throwing off the yoke of tyranny & striving for freedom and the other two of remembrance of service, duty, sacrifices and thankfulness for the few for the many taking up the call, has the Sgt's priorities confused. He does appear ignorant of the panorama and sweep of history in its full context based on his own statements...or not and was just a pawn of Faux Newz and the Trump/GOP/Russia juggernaut!

Trump’s “Salute to America” is an opportunity to say “thank you” to the men and women who have served this country.
Obviously, the Sgt earned his MOH and the gratitude of this Nation for his sacrifices. But he confuses the purposes of the celebrations of the 4th of July AND Veteran's Day along with those honored for giving their all on Memorial Day!

Trump's grandstanding and intentional confusion of the different celebrations, one of throwing off the yoke of tyranny & striving for freedom and the other two of remembrance of service, duty, sacrifices and thankfulness for the few for the many taking up the call, has the Sgt's priorities confused. He does appear ignorant of the panorama and sweep of history in its full context based on his own statements...or not and was just a pawn of Faux Newz and the Trump/GOP/Russia juggernaut!

Another butthurt Leftist with TSD.

Veteran-Petry.jpg

I once served with a MOH winner and he was the most humble guy I knew. It was as if he was ashamed at having been awarded it.

In an appearance on Fox News, a recipient of the Medal of Honor noted the one thing that few, if any, in the media do: Trump’s “Salute to America” is an opportunity to say “thank you” to the men and women who have served this country.

I think it’s great,” Sgt. First Class Leroy Petry, who received the Medal of Honor in 2011, told “Fox & Friends First” on Wednesday.

I don’t know how much it’s going to cost but it’ll be a drop in the bucket compared to the billions the Dims want to spend on trash.

More w/video @ Medal of Honor Recipient Silences Critics of Trump's 'Salute to America'

I don't give a fuck what he thinks. This is a waste of money and this is not what America is about. America is not about tanks, planes and other military hardware. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and his opinion is worth no more and no less than anyone else's.

Veteran-Petry.jpg

I don't give a fuck what he thinks. This is a waste of money and this is not what America is about. America is not about tanks, planes and other military hardware. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and his opinion is worth no more and no less than anyone else's.

They brought a couple tanks in by truck and parked them on the mall. I doubt it broke the budget. The only real expense would be fuel since the government already owns the trucks & tanks and employees the people involved.

Veteran-Petry.jpg

Us Conservative War Mongers lover our tanks planes and other military hardware..........We are PROUD OF IT..........and love it when it's displayed unless it is in College football season and screws up the Bama Game.

We like it............and you lost the election.........so go cry your croc tears.

Veteran-Petry.jpg

Your title has nothing to do with the MOH Recipient's comments. Standard Faux and Strump twisting of facts.

Forum List

Back