Systemical Racism

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama.
Then you should have no problem quoting a single fucking person saying that. Please go ahead.
False
"Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself"

Intrinsic definition
Definition of intrinsic

1a : belonging to the essential nature or constitution of a thing the intrinsic worth of a gemthe intrinsic brightness of a star

the American Republic was in part founded upon racism/slavery. And there will always be bigots and people who want a racist state. I'm sure you and I disagree whether the killings of Rayshard Brooks and George Floyd show systemic racism. But the Republic would be just fine without racism, and that's the challenge

Name me one racial thing about Floyd outside the cops were white and the criminal black. One word, one action, one sentence. Floyd didn't die because he was black, he died from drug abuse and got caught in the commission of a federal crime. He died because he was so tanked up he couldn't control himself.

The Democrats have you people so brainwashed to believe anything and everything relates to race. While they trained you people very well, it does nothing to advance us being one people instead of groups of people the Democrats divide us into.

adjective
belonging to a thing by its very nature: the intrinsic value of a gold ring.
Anatomy. (of certain muscles, nerves, etc.) belonging to or lying within a given part.

LOL. That's all you've got? You contend Floyd did not evidence systemic racism? Well at least "we" got past your "intrinsic" inanity.

And the discussion is correctly upon whether evidence supports the belief systemic racism exists in policing. And now we can return to calling either other shit for brains. LOL

I don't use personal insults unless somebody attacks me first. In any case, the reason you believe in this systemic racism in policing is because of what your puppeteers present to you. White people get killed by police. Unarmed white people get killed by police. Sometimes they get killed by black police officers. But you never hear of that. Why?

Because they know white people will not make any news with it. We will not be marching downtown with signs saying WHITE LIVES MATTER. We will not be protesting. We will not be rioting. When we hear of local stories (which is where they remain) of a white person killed by police, we say "The lowlife must have deserved it."

The media doesn't make any money on these stories so they don't report them. They make tons of money off protests and riots, but not a bunch of people who understand our laws, and respect authority.

The problem is lowlifes don't listen to rules, just like they don't obey our laws. That's why I don't rent to ex-cons. I wouldn't rent to HUD people of any race. I come from a family of landlords including my father. I've heard of their experiences with HUD. It's just a bad idea all around.

Lower income people should only live with other lower income people. Middle-class people should only live with other middle-class people. Wealthy people should only live with other wealthy people.

"those people should know their place". And then you wonder why you have riots right now.

Poverty is not what's driving people into the streets rioting. The system doesn't make people poor, bad individual decisions do, and in a free country, nobody can change that except the individual. If you doh't make enough money doing general labor, then learn a field of work, go to trade school, get an advanced education, and most of all, stay out of trouble.

Um, aren't you the guy who insists that he is tots entitled to a disability check because you DON'T want to learn to do something else?

Yes, 400 years of institutionalized racism does make people poor.

People are not out in the streets because of their job, they are out in the streets because they don't have jobs, and many living at home with their parents. Very few parents kick their kids out of the house once they become an adult and display irresponsibility. Maybe that's something we need to start doing again.

yeah, funny you should mention that. YOu create a system where you put these kids massively in debt to even get a "admits one" ticket to the Middle Class (AKA a college degree), they often find themselves living with their parents until their mid-20's because they can't find a good job, and then you wonder why they are out rioting against the injustices of the system.

Must be them commie college professors!!!

In any case, the reason you believe in this systemic racism in policing is because of what your puppeteers present to you. White people get killed by police. Unarmed white people get killed by police. Sometimes they get killed by black police officers. But you never hear of that. Why?

Because they know white people will not make any news with it. We will not be marching downtown with signs saying WHITE LIVES MATTER. We will not be protesting. We will not be rioting. When we hear of local stories (which is where they remain) of a white person killed by police, we say "The lowlife must have deserved it."

Then, honestly, shame on white people for accepting that. The reality is, though, when a cop shoots an unarmed white person by mistake, he will be fired.

Poverty is not what's driving people into the streets rioting. The system doesn't make people poor, bad individual decisions do, and in a free country, nobody can change that except the individual. If you doh't make enough money doing general labor, then learn a field of work, go to trade school, get an advanced education, and most of all, stay out of trouble.

Um, aren't you the guy who insists that he is tots entitled to a disability check because you DON'T want to learn to do something else?

People are not out in the streets because of their job, they are out in the streets because they don't have jobs, and many living at home with their parents. Very few parents kick their kids out of the house once they become an adult and display irresponsibility. Maybe that's something we need to start doing again.

yeah, funny you should mention that. YOu create a system where you put these kids massively in debt to even get a "admits one" ticket to the Middle Class (AKA a college degree), they often find themselves living with their parents until their mid-20's because they can't find a good job, and then you wonder why they are out rioting against the injustices of the system.

Must be them commie college professors!!!

In any case, the reason you believe in this systemic racism in policing is because of what your puppeteers present to you. White people get killed by police. Unarmed white people get killed by police. Sometimes they get killed by black police officers. But you never hear of that. Why?

Then, honestly, shame on white people for accepting that. The reality is, though, when a cop shoots an unarmed white person by mistake, he will be fired.
I don't think BLM really is less disingenuous than Ray, and both for intentionally refusing facts. There's a distinction beteween fucking up a no knock warrant with a truly pontentially dangerous drug dealer, and failing so badly to arrest two men who posed no public danger beyond being possibly under the influence when the cops first encountered them, and then the cops escalate things to where the civilians are killed … by kneeling on the neck or shooting in the back. You're right. Cops, esp black cops, do that to whites … shit will fly.

And that is not to say no knocks are ok. They might be sometimes. But Taylor's hardly the first victim of a nighttime raid. It's sort of nonsensical. The cops think they'll have surprise, when very likely an innocent homeowner will cut loose with his personal defense weapon. But that's beyond race. Not that the cops aren't trying to lie about what happened in Kentucky

It made those people poor at the time. People in the last 40 years have no excuse except the ones the Democrats give them so they depend on Big Brother. Both my parents were poor. It had no effect on me or my sister.

It had nothing to do with race. I went to school and black kids went to school. I got a job and many of them got a job. I got into a field of work, and some black people got into a field of work. The only difference between many black people and me is I didn't have any children, especially when I was younger and could not support them, or support them and stopping me from making investments.

I worked all of my life. At 60 years old, I'm a little old for going to school and starting all over again. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing. Apples and oranges like always with you. Plus even if I did, I wouldn't tell you about it. You can't get it off your mind, and it's likely keeping you awake every night. So I'm enjoying that besides. Nothing more fun than torturing a person with severe OCD.

Or what happens in most cases is they don't get any kind of training, work lower paying jobs because they can't kick the dope, and live in their parents basement. Better paying jobs drug test, so they put off trying to get off of dope and get those jobs. Their mentality is I have a roof over my head, food on the table, my parents don't mind, so I'll worry about a better job down the road.

Very few cases a police officer shoots somebody by mistake. When they shoot somebody, it's to protect their lives or because they felt a threat of serious bodily harm.

It made those people poor at the time. People in the last 40 years have no excuse except the ones the Democrats give them so they depend on Big Brother. Both my parents were poor. It had no effect on me or my sister.

Except that by being white, you had job opportunities that a black person really doesn't.

Check your privilege, buddy.

I worked all of my life. At 60 years old, I'm a little old for going to school and starting all over again.

Excuses excuses, Welfare Ray.

Or what happens in most cases is they don't get any kind of training, work lower paying jobs because they can't kick the dope, and live in their parents basement. Better paying jobs drug test, so they put off trying to get off of dope and get those jobs. Their mentality is I have a roof over my head, food on the table, my parents don't mind, so I'll worry about a better job down the road.

Not sure why you should still be drug testing. I actually did have a client ask me why they do that if pot is legal in IL.... I recommended against smoking pot if he's looking, because even though it's legal, it's still technically against federal law.

The fact the whole jobs infrastructure collapses with Covid shows how weak the system is.

And that is not to say no knocks are ok. They might be sometimes. But Taylor's hardly the first victim of a nighttime raid. It's sort of nonsensical. The cops think they'll have surprise, when very likely an innocent homeowner will cut loose with his personal defense weapon. But that's beyond race. Not that the cops aren't trying to lie about what happened in Kentucky

No knock warrants are generally used in drug raids to prevent the suspects from destroying evidence. In many of these cases, suspects keep the dope in or very near the bathroom for that purpose.

Except that by being white, you had job opportunities that a black person really doesn't.

Check your privilege, buddy.

Nope. I worked with black people on plenty of jobs. I went to places where I knew the workers made better money than I did, and plenty were black. Employers do have a color preference. Their favorite color is green. The employees that make the employer the most of that color, are his or her favorite employees.

Excuses excuses, Welfare Ray.

No excuse at all. 60 years old, a lot of medical problems, in an environment with a virus that could easily kill me, with unemployment over 8%. Not much I can do about that. Nobody would hire me if I begged them.

I don't have excuses. Now if I had a severe mental problem like OCD and never got it treated because I'm too lazy or unwilling to admit I had a problem, then you could claim I was making excuses.

Not sure why you should still be drug testing. I actually did have a client ask me why they do that if pot is legal in IL.... I recommended against smoking pot if he's looking, because even though it's legal, it's still technically against federal law.

The fact the whole jobs infrastructure collapses with Covid shows how weak the system is.

Our system is not weak, it's strong. That's why the market bounced back. That's why people are investing. That's why outside of China, we had the least GDP damage due to this virus.

I don't approve of drug testing either, but it is what it is. It has nothing to do with federal or state laws, it has to do with insurance rates. Your company will get better premium rates for Workman's Compensation drug testing than not drug testing.

No knock warrants are generally used in drug raids to prevent the suspects from destroying evidence. In many of these cases, suspects keep the dope in or very near the bathroom for that purpose.

Okay, drugs that go down the toilet still aren't on the streets... so that's fine.

Nothing fine about it. It costs taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars to pay for these investigations. If they don't get a bust, those tens of thousands of dollars go right down the drain with the drugs.

I went to make a pickup one day. The shipper told me he's going to the bar after work to celebrate. I asked him to what does he owe the festivities to? He said he was off of probation.

He's an average guy, a little howdy duty kind of person. Nobody you'd ever suspect of even not paying a parking ticket.

He met some guy at a bar and they hit it off pretty well. They were both beer drinkers, loved sports, both smoked cigarettes, both worked in industry. So they started hanging around. They went to baseball and football games together, met at various sports bars around town. He even had him over for Thanksgiving dinner. They became good buddies.

One day his new friend asked if he had any coke. He said he never uses the stuff, but another buddy does and sells on the side. So they met at his house for the sale. After his other friend put the stuff on the coffee table, the door came busting down. His new friend told them he was undercover and they were both under arrest.

Nope. I worked with black people on plenty of jobs. I went to places where I knew the workers made better money than I did, and plenty were black. Employers do have a color preference. Their favorite color is green. The employees that make the employer the most of that color, are his or her favorite employees.

Yeah, right... you keep telling yourself that.

No excuse at all. 60 years old, a lot of medical problems, in an environment with a virus that could easily kill me, with unemployment over 8%. Not much I can do about that. Nobody would hire me if I begged them.

Right? And who was President when all that happened?

Nothing fine about it. It costs taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars to pay for these investigations. If they don't get a bust, those tens of thousands of dollars go right down the drain with the drugs.

And so? Frankly, I wouldn't want to be that Drug Dealer when he has to explain to his boss that he had to flush $20K in coke down the toilet...

I went to make a pickup one day. The shipper told me he's going to the bar after work to celebrate. I asked him to what does he owe the festivities to? He said he was off of probation.

He's an average guy, a little howdy duty kind of person. Nobody you'd ever suspect of even not paying a parking ticket.

He met some guy at a bar and they hit it off pretty well. They were both beer drinkers, loved sports, both smoked cigarettes, both worked in industry. So they started hanging around. They went to baseball and football games together, met at various sports bars around town. He even had him over for Thanksgiving dinner. They became good buddies.

One day his new friend asked if he had any coke. He said he never uses the stuff, but another buddy does and sells on the side. So they met at his house for the sale. After his other friend put the stuff on the coffee table, the door came busting down. His new friend told them he was undercover and they were both under arrest.

Wow. Guy. I want you go to back and read that story, and tell me that you think the War on Drugs is a good idea, if it involves entrapping people into becoming criminals and otherwise ruining their lives.

Every other industrialized country treats addiction like a medical problem. We treat it like a criminal one, we ruin millions of lives, have militarized our police, and people like Breonna Taylor end up dying for it.

Right? And who was President when all that happened?

President Trump. Just like every leader of their country across the world when this happened.

And so? Frankly, I wouldn't want to be that Drug Dealer when he has to explain to his boss that he had to flush $20K in coke down the toilet...

Drug dealers buy their dope with cash. They don't get dope on credit in most cases. The big guy sells to distributors for cash. The distributors sell it to smaller sellers at a profit, and the smaller dealers sell it to individuals at a profit. Each step of the way, money is made.

Wow. Guy. I want you go to back and read that story, and tell me that you think the War on Drugs is a good idea, if it involves entrapping people into becoming criminals and otherwise ruining their lives.

Every other industrialized country treats addiction like a medical problem. We treat it like a criminal one, we ruin millions of lives, have militarized our police, and people like Breonna Taylor end up dying for it.

Yes they do, and that's why it's a stupid idea to mess with that crap. Years ago in our state we had a vote on whether to do what you say. It was voted down four to one.

I agree that they shouldn't have dragged the shipping guy into this. And if they wanted to, give him immunity after the bust. But he was charged, and because he had no criminal record, the judge just gave him probation, but they still used him for their bust which was wrong.

The real problem I have with that is he had nothing to do with dope and never wanted to. The cops knew they couldn't make friends that easily with the seller. So they watched this other guy and used him to get to the seller. He's just a happy go luck kind of guy.

Point is, they had nearly an eight month phony friendship in order to gain his trust. That's a lot of money spent, and again, they don't spend all that time and money to chance losing what they worked so hard for.

President Trump. Just like every leader of their country across the world when this happened.

Except every other leader handled it better, didn't completely wreck their economies and had six digit death tolls.

Yes they do, and that's why it's a stupid idea to mess with that crap. Years ago in our state we had a vote on whether to do what you say. It was voted down four to one.

I agree that they shouldn't have dragged the shipping guy into this. And if they wanted to, give him immunity after the bust. But he was charged, and because he had no criminal record, the judge just gave him probation, but they still used him for their bust which was wrong.

No, guy, what's wrong is the criminal stupidity of the War On Drugs. Are we any closer to winning it after 40 years? Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Except every other leader handled it better, didn't completely wreck their economies and had six digit death tolls.

Well the stats don't support your claim. Per capita we rank 8th in deaths from Covid. Outside of China we had the least GDP reduction out of all the G7 countries. Early predictions of US deaths were over 2 million. Only late this month did we pass 200,000.

Then we add in the fact our government is paying for facilities to treat Covid patients unlike countries who have socialized medical care, and there are no prizes for those facilities to create Covid patient like it is over here.

I've come to the conclusion from what I've read, people I've talked to, and a death of a family member recently that a lot of our numbers are BS.

No, guy, what's wrong is the criminal stupidity of the War On Drugs. Are we any closer to winning it after 40 years? Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Says the guy that wants to take away our guns in spite of our assault weapons ban that proved to have zero positive results, and a decreasing gun and murder rate the last couple of decades as more and more people started to carry firearms.

Your assertion could apply to any crime: rape, drunk driving, theft, murder, armed robbery. Have any of those crimes been totally eliminated?

Only late this month did we pass 200,000.

Yeah, and we passed 100,000 months ago.. that's the point, nobody else has hit six figures in death yet.

You can't paint this as anything but a failure, buddy.

I've come to the conclusion from what I've read, people I've talked to, and a death of a family member recently that a lot of our numbers are BS.

Yes, it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, and all the scientists, doctors and medical professionals are in on it!!!

Says the guy that wants to take away our guns in spite of our assault weapons ban that proved to have zero positive results, and a decreasing gun and murder rate the last couple of decades as more and more people started to carry firearms.

We haven't tried serious gun control When the Assault Weapons ban was put into place, gun violence did go down. When it ended, it went back up again.

1601424414970.png

Yes, it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad, and all the scientists, doctors and medical professionals are in on it!!!

I didn't say that. What I said is that there is a reward for coming up with Covid patients and deaths by our government. It's one of the few mistakes Trump made in all this. If we want to see the number of cases and deaths drop dramatically, Trump should get rid of the extra money to those facilities. Let them make their money like they do treating anything else: private pay or insurance.

We haven't tried serious gun control When the Assault Weapons ban was put into place, gun violence did go down. When it ended, it went back up again.

Wrong.

US_murders.png.jpeg

I didn't say that. What I said is that there is a reward for coming up with Covid patients and deaths by our government. It's one of the few mistakes Trump made in all this. If we want to see the number of cases and deaths drop dramatically, Trump should get rid of the extra money to those facilities. Let them make their money like they do treating anything else: private pay or insurance.

Yeah, do you wonder why he didn't do that?

Maybe because with a Public Health Crisis, the foolishness of Medicine for Profit is already becoming obvious to people, saying, "Fuck of and die, Poor person" would have been a really bad look.

We have the highest number of cases because Trump was fucking incompetent.. Incompetent to the point where Americans can't travel to other countries because they have no faith in us.

Yeah, do you wonder why he didn't do that?

Maybe because with a Public Health Crisis, the foolishness of Medicine for Profit is already becoming obvious to people, saying, "Fuck of and die, Poor person" would have been a really bad look.

We have the highest number of cases because Trump was fucking incompetent.. Incompetent to the point where Americans can't travel to other countries because they have no faith in us.

It's a ridiculous claim. Now I know you are totally bias, and that is expected. Only your people blame Trump for what took place, not rational people. So let me give you a comparison:

In 2014, 30,000 Americans died from the flu. What did Obama do about that? Did he close down the country? Did he do an EO that everybody must wear masks? Did he sound the warnings to stop this? No he didn't. Why? Because tens of thousands of Americans die every single year from the flu.

Now if he did those things, it would be considered ridiculous. Why? Because a President has no control over viral infections. People fully know it's out there. They have options to get a flu shot, wash hands frequently, sneeze into their shirt sleeves, use hand sanitizers frequently.

A federal judge in PA ruled that their shutdown order was unconstitutional. Unless that's overturned by higher courts, or eventually the Supreme Court, it stands because we do have Constitutional rights..at least for now.

It is not within the jurisdiction of a President to mandate anything when it comes to people protecting themselves from this or any other virus or infections. We have over 200,000 deaths not because of Trump, but because we have a Constitution, and are the freest country in the world. As I pointed out repeatedly, we only rank 8th in Covid deaths per capita in spite of our faulty testing abilities.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama. After 8 years, not only were there no improvements, but things (according to the left) got worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus. More black businesses were opening up, black Americans seen higher income, and black government dependency on the decline. Prison reform under President Trump. So why is this systemic racism transcending now?

It's to create a political environment. Even though all this so-called racism is taking place in Democrat cities and states, the implication is that it's all happening under Republican leadership, however the feds have little control over what these Democrat cities and states do. President Trump has offered help to these clueless Democrat leaders, but so far, none have accepted his offers.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.

If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.

Indeed

Fresh example

Sep292020
Students Enraged at School for Reporting Black on White Hate Crime
When is a hate crime not a hate crime? When it doesn’t support the Narrative.
Via Campus Reform:
On September 3, the Ohio State University sent a public safety notice to students, which mentioned a “hate crime” perpetrated by two African-American suspects near Ohio State’s campus.
The public safety notice was required by law, but the victims were Caucasian. According to the Narrative, Caucasians are oppressors, not victims.
One suspect allegedly yelled a racial slur at a student and punched him in the face.
Here’s why that isn’t a hate crime:
The group Student Solidarity at OSU argued that the incident was not a hate crime, as racial slurs directed toward White people “are not based on a history of violence & oppression towards White people.”
Never mind the FBI stats showing that there are vastly more incidents of blacks killing whites than whites killing blacks. That which does not support the Narrative is inadmissible as evidence.

So 100 students, having nothing better to do, rallied at OSU’s administrative offices to intimidate educrats into not being so politically incorrect in the future. Many more participated in the mob via social media.
OSU is mocking their entire Black student body right now. They’re blatantly making campus more uncomfortable and dangerous for us
Getting punched in the face can make people uncomfortable too. But white people deserve it, according to the Narrative.
On a tip from ABC of the ANC.

Forum List

Back