Systemical Racism

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds
Because the Republican "strongholds" are all white?

You mean blacks don't drive through Republican areas? Blacks don't commit crimes in Republican areas? Blacks don't get jobs in Republican areas? Blacks don't move in--or try to move into Republican areas?

Sure there was because a package suspected of illegal narcotics were delivered to her home
I thought the news said there were no narcotics found in her home.

At the time they searched it, no there wasn't. However they suspected that he was having drugs delivered to her apartment, and while keeping an eye on the place, that's what they seen. That's why they got the no-knock warrant in the first place.

My contention is that she was not totally blind to what was going on. She knew drugs were being sent to her home, or at the very least, had to be suspicious of it. I don't think she had anything to do with using dope or selling it, but I also think she was not a complete innocent in all this.

A woman is with a guy. He has strange packages delivered to her home instead of his own. When he comes over, he brings a loaded firearm with him. I mean.....come on now.
How else would you carry a firearm unless it's loaded? What would be the point?

Why is it when it comes to black people and guns, the two together is nothing but nefarious? As far someone using her address, criminals get up to all types of crime, that doesn't mean she knew about it or gave permission for him to use her address. More importantly, it doesn't excuse her being killed in the manner in which she was.

As Joe Biden would say: Come on man! Are you some kind of junkie or something??

If I had a GF that was sending packages to me under her name, of course I'd want to know WTF was going on. My first question would be why doesn't she have her packages sent to her house???

If this guy was not involved in nefarious activity, why did he bring a loaded firearm to his GF's house? I'm sure it's not the first time. Was he a CCW holder? Why was his gun so readily available to shoot that quickly even after police announced who they were?

It seems to me he was prepared for trouble from one side or the other.
I'm confused. I thought it was her ex-boyfriend they were investigating for trafficking, not her current boyfriend.
Lawyer: Plea offer tried to link Breonna Taylor to drug ring

Don't you carry a weapon (CCW) and I would hope you're smarter than to carry it unloaded.

Why is it that you carrying a weapon is not suspicious but her boyfriend doing so is nefarious?

To be honest, I don't know if he was her ex or current boyfriend. I dug up a current piece from USA today that describes him as both. At the time of the shooting, they referred to him as her boyfriend. When they got into another situation earlier in January, they described him as her ex-boyfriend. It also said he had a habit of giving her address as where he lived.

Even if I carried a gun to my GF's house for transportation protection, I would likely put the gun in a drawer or something once I got there. I wouldn't have it on the coffee table ready to go unless I was expecting trouble.

It's okay for me to carry a gun because I have a CCW license. It's not okay for him to be carrying a gun because he's a convicted felon and not allowed to even be near guns yet alone carry one.
From everything I've read, her boyfriend Kenneth Walker, was not a criminal and lawfully owned the firearm he used to attempt to protect them from the intruders.

It discouraging though that you all assume presumably because they are black, that her boyfriend was a criminal who had no justifiable or legal right to use his lawfully owned firearm in self-defense considering that he did not know that the intruders were law enforcement.

Your comments and beliefs expressed here is exactly one of the things we're referring to when speaking of systemic racism, the belief by many whites that black people are just bad aka criminals that are deserving of every foul thing inflicted upon us by a society which has not yet shed it's racist mindset or practices.

And just for the record, I appreciate your willingness to discuss some of these things with me particularly since we have very different perspectives on several major issues, but you've always been fairly civil in our discussions so thank you.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds
Because the Republican "strongholds" are all white?

You mean blacks don't drive through Republican areas? Blacks don't commit crimes in Republican areas? Blacks don't get jobs in Republican areas? Blacks don't move in--or try to move into Republican areas?
I don't know, I'm not Republican and I have no idea where those areas are :)

From everything I've read, her boyfriend Kenneth Walker, was not a criminal and lawfully owned the firearm he used to attempt to protect them from the intruders.

It discouraging though that you all assume presumably because they are black, that her boyfriend was a criminal who had no justifiable or legal right to use his lawfully owned firearm in self-defense considering that he did not know that the intruders were law enforcement.

Your comments and beliefs expressed here is exactly one of the things we're referring to when speaking of systemic racism, the belief by many whites that black people are just bad aka criminals that are deserving of every foul thing inflicted upon us by a society which has not yet shed it's racist mindset or practices.

And just for the record, I appreciate your willingness to discuss some of these things with me particularly since we have very different perspectives on several major issues, but you've always been fairly civil in our discussions so thank you.

You are quite welcome, and it is pleasant to discuss issues with like kind.

It had nothing to do with them being black. I was familiar with the case, but didn't study it intensely. What I did was get her boyfriend (Walker) confused with her ex-boyfirend (Glover) and read where Glover had spent time in prison before. That's why I earlier said my article referred to him once as her boyfriend, and another time as her ex-boyfriend. I didn't realize there were two main male players in this story so I didn't really focus on the names enough. :oops-28:

That being said, you are correct. It was a legal gun, and he was also a legal CCW carrier.

After rereading the article I posted, I then seen that the police tapped into a phone call between Glover and Walker while Glover was in prison, where Glover told him she handled his drug money. Again, Glover used her address as his on several documents including a legal one, and had packages delivered to her home instead of his.

Now even if Taylor and Glover were still together, that alone is suspicious. Now that I understand they had already broken up, and she was with another guy, it makes it even more suspicious to me.

Well you're in luck. If Biden gets in and does what he wants to suburbs, you will be calling them all the time. Think of it, neighbors like this will be living right next door to you!

Or not. Frankly, I know I have some neighbors who are getting section 8... they just aren't the problem you claim they are.

Complaining about people is not hating them. You complain about a lot of people, it doesn't mean you hate them. Then on the other hand, maybe with you it does.

Oh, when it comes to greedy assholes who fuck their hard working employees, I definitely hate them. But I'm not a battered housewife like you are.

Or not. Frankly, I know I have some neighbors who are getting section 8... they just aren't the problem you claim they are.

Sure you do, just like you were in the military and have no idea how loud a gun is in the middle of the night.

So tell me all your HUD experiences Joe. I can tell you mine. This landlord has had 5 HUD tenants there, every single one a problem to some degree. The previous owner had 5 HUD tenants. Again, every single one of them a problem, but after he realized his mistake, he got out of HUD.

Social engineering is a failure because you cannot mix people who never worked in their lives, or worked very little, and put them with full-time working people.

In their former lower income neighborhood, they came home all hours of the night making noise, but so did their neighbors. They threw trash all over their very own yards, but so did their neighbors. They played their jungle music so loud you could hear it four houses or more down, but so did their neighbors.

You cannot put a hyena and a lion in the same den and expect no trouble. People of different races can live together in peace. People of different cultures can't.

Oh, when it comes to greedy assholes who fuck their hard working employees, I definitely hate them. But I'm not a battered housewife like you are.

Well thanks for supporting my point. It's one of the few things I think you've ever been honest about. But hate is something that clogs up the pipes and then starts backing up to work on you as well. In many cases, you don't even realize it, and end up in prison because you're now rioting in your city, or you end up killing the very people you claim to be supporting.

Sure, most everybody hates some person or group of people because they get the sense of potential harm to them. Hate is a defensive and reactionary emotion in most cases. However when you hate purely because somebody disagrees with you, then you end up hating most everybody.

Systemic Racism is bullshit. Yes there is widespread bigotry to varying degrees particularly among minority groups.

But for a problem to be *systemic* it would be internally documented, and nothing of the sort has ever been unearthed since 1980 to my knowledge.

Meanwhile, Critical Race theory is blatantly racist and widespread in government and corporate culture and *is* documented.

But for a problem to be *systemic* it would be internally documented, and nothing of the sort has ever been unearthed since 1980 to my knowledge.
It's not exactly human nature to air one's acts or omissions particularly when they are in violation of existing law such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964. More importantly, there was a time in the area where I grew up where it just was not a cool thing to be a racist. Other whites did not tolerate that type of behavior in our environment and when it happened it was pretty much an anomaly than anything else but the data is there, it's just not labeled as "all the f-up things we have done to black people in the last half century and beyond"

What's the significance of the 1980s date?

It's not exactly human nature to air one's acts or omissions particularly when they are in violation of existing law such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964. More importantly, there was a time in the area where I grew up where it just was not a cool thing to be a racist. Other whites did not tolerate that type of behavior in our environment and when it happened it was pretty much an anomaly than anything else but the data is there, it's just not labeled as "all the f-up things we have done to black people in the last half century and beyond"

What's the significance of the 1980s date?
When Reagan took the wH, they started cleaning out all the closet racists, as best they could, though simple racial bigotry was tolerated in private.

They aren't a good example for reasons pointed out...

Says the guy who lives somewhere in Jesusland where they were proud of that time they almost destroyed the country so that a few rich assholes could keep owning black people.

But I'm sure you are very proud of your double wide.

I live in a place where people, in general, have morals. You live in a place where people, in general, are amoral or just flat out immoral. Only evil people would relish the the fact that they live in such a toxic environment as you.

My double-wide puts your ghetto project apartment to shame.

Sure you do, just like you were in the military and have no idea how loud a gun is in the middle of the night.

We never fired them in the middle of the night... we fired them on ranges in controlled environments with hearing protection.

So tell me all your HUD experiences Joe. I can tell you mine. This landlord has had 5 HUD tenants there, every single one a problem to some degree. The previous owner had 5 HUD tenants. Again, every single one of them a problem, but after he realized his mistake, he got out of HUD.

Yes, we get it. You hate black people. We've established that. I've been a landlord. I've dealt with people of color who work hard, and I've dealt with white trash who pulled a midnite move. The important thing is to establish ground rules of what you will and won't tolerate.

Social engineering is a failure because you cannot mix people who never worked in their lives, or worked very little, and put them with full-time working people.

Sure you can. The problem is, you still think your welfare is somehow better than their welfare.

You cannot put a hyena and a lion in the same den and expect no trouble. People of different races can live together in peace. People of different cultures can't.

Then you work on changing the culture.

Well thanks for supporting my point. It's one of the few things I think you've ever been honest about. But hate is something that clogs up the pipes and then starts backing up to work on you as well. In many cases, you don't even realize it, and end up in prison because you're now rioting in your city, or you end up killing the very people you claim to be supporting.

Wow, more mental masturbation. The thing is, we need to fix the whole system... not just one little part. If we have poverty driving people into the streets rioting, then we need to fix the poverty, not send cops in to brutalize people.

I live in a place where people, in general, have morals. You live in a place where people, in general, are amoral or just flat out immoral. Only evil people would relish the the fact that they live in such a toxic environment as you.

My double-wide puts your ghetto project apartment to shame.

I'm sure you have a house on the water. Wait, there it is.

1601291133653.png

I've seen the "morals" of Jesusland, and frankly, no thank you. It's the morals of going to the Strip Joint on Saturday and Church on Sunday.

Seriously, I went to Dallas 4 years ago, never saw so many strip joints in my life.

The south is LITERALLY toxic.

Sorry dude, but I can assure you that you would much rather walk down my street than yours. Big cities are nothing but pits of moral decay. The thing is, you don't recognize it because you are right there with them. Sad, but true.

Yeah, whenever I hear people from Jesusland talk about "morals", I have to laugh at their hypocrisy.

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama.
Then you should have no problem quoting a single fucking person saying that. Please go ahead.
False
"Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself"

Intrinsic definition
Definition of intrinsic

1a : belonging to the essential nature or constitution of a thing the intrinsic worth of a gemthe intrinsic brightness of a star

the American Republic was in part founded upon racism/slavery. And there will always be bigots and people who want a racist state. I'm sure you and I disagree whether the killings of Rayshard Brooks and George Floyd show systemic racism. But the Republic would be just fine without racism, and that's the challenge

Yes, we get it. You hate black people. We've established that. I've been a landlord. I've dealt with people of color who work hard, and I've dealt with white trash who pulled a midnite move. The important thing is to establish ground rules of what you will and won't tolerate.

The problem is lowlifes don't listen to rules, just like they don't obey our laws. That's why I don't rent to ex-cons. I wouldn't rent to HUD people of any race. I come from a family of landlords including my father. I've heard of their experiences with HUD. It's just a bad idea all around.

Lower income people should only live with other lower income people. Middle-class people should only live with other middle-class people. Wealthy people should only live with other wealthy people.

Then you work on changing the culture.

You can't change a culture that isn't yours. It's up to them to change.

Wow, more mental masturbation. The thing is, we need to fix the whole system... not just one little part. If we have poverty driving people into the streets rioting, then we need to fix the poverty, not send cops in to brutalize people.

Poverty is not what's driving people into the streets rioting. The system doesn't make people poor, bad individual decisions do, and in a free country, nobody can change that except the individual. If you doh't make enough money doing general labor, then learn a field of work, go to trade school, get an advanced education, and most of all, stay out of trouble.

People are not out in the streets because of their job, they are out in the streets because they don't have jobs, and many living at home with their parents. Very few parents kick their kids out of the house once they become an adult and display irresponsibility. Maybe that's something we need to start doing again.

Then you should have no problem quoting a single fucking person saying that. Please go ahead.
False

Intrinsic definition
Definition of intrinsic

1a : belonging to the essential nature or constitution of a thing the intrinsic worth of a gemthe intrinsic brightness of a star

the American Republic was in part founded upon racism/slavery. And there will always be bigots and people who want a racist state. I'm sure you and I disagree whether the killings of Rayshard Brooks and George Floyd show systemic racism. But the Republic would be just fine without racism, and that's the challenge

Name me one racial thing about Floyd outside the cops were white and the criminal black. One word, one action, one sentence. Floyd didn't die because he was black, he died from drug abuse and got caught in the commission of a federal crime. He died because he was so tanked up he couldn't control himself.

The Democrats have you people so brainwashed to believe anything and everything relates to race. While they trained you people very well, it does nothing to advance us being one people instead of groups of people the Democrats divide us into.

adjective
belonging to a thing by its very nature: the intrinsic value of a gold ring.
Anatomy. (of certain muscles, nerves, etc.) belonging to or lying within a given part.

False

Intrinsic definition
Definition of intrinsic

Name me one racial thing about Floyd outside the cops were white and the criminal black. One word, one action, one sentence. Floyd didn't die because he was black, he died from drug abuse and got caught in the commission of a federal crime. He died because he was so tanked up he couldn't control himself.

The Democrats have you people so brainwashed to believe anything and everything relates to race. While they trained you people very well, it does nothing to advance us being one people instead of groups of people the Democrats divide us into.

adjective
belonging to a thing by its very nature: the intrinsic value of a gold ring.
Anatomy. (of certain muscles, nerves, etc.) belonging to or lying within a given part.

LOL. That's all you've got? You contend Floyd did not evidence systemic racism? Well at least "we" got past your "intrinsic" inanity.

And the discussion is correctly upon whether evidence supports the belief systemic racism exists in policing. And now we can return to calling either other shit for brains. LOL

Forum List

Back