Systemical Racism

It's a ridiculous claim. Now I know you are totally bias, and that is expected. Only your people blame Trump for what took place, not rational people. So let me give you a comparison:

In 2014, 30,000 Americans died from the flu. What did Obama do about that? Did he close down the country? Did he do an EO that everybody must wear masks? Did he sound the warnings to stop this? No he didn't. Why? Because tens of thousands of Americans die every single year from the flu.

Major difference. That was over a year period, and most of the people who died was because they didn't get a flu shot.... 60 million people get the flue and 30K died, that's a pretty low mortality rate and would have been lower if you didn't have these anti-vaxxer idiots.

There's no comparison to Covid, which has killed 205,000 in six months. No vaccine, 3% fatality rate if you catch it.

It is not within the jurisdiction of a President to mandate anything when it comes to people protecting themselves from this or any other virus or infections. We have over 200,000 deaths not because of Trump, but because we have a Constitution, and are the freest country in the world. As I pointed out repeatedly, we only rank 8th in Covid deaths per capita in spite of our faulty testing abilities.

Actually, we have the most covid deaths in the world due to Trump's gross incompetence. You can polish this turd all day, and you'll still end up with shit on your sleeve.

Actually, we have the most covid deaths in the world due to Trump's gross incompetence. You can polish this turd all day, and you'll still end up with shit on your sleeve.
Most of the people who died already had one foot in the grave.

Sure there was because a package suspected of illegal narcotics were delivered to her home
I thought the news said there were no narcotics found in her home.

At the time they searched it, no there wasn't. However they suspected that he was having drugs delivered to her apartment, and while keeping an eye on the place, that's what they seen. That's why they got the no-knock warrant in the first place.

My contention is that she was not totally blind to what was going on. She knew drugs were being sent to her home, or at the very least, had to be suspicious of it. I don't think she had anything to do with using dope or selling it, but I also think she was not a complete innocent in all this.

A woman is with a guy. He has strange packages delivered to her home instead of his own. When he comes over, he brings a loaded firearm with him. I mean.....come on now.
How else would you carry a firearm unless it's loaded? What would be the point?

Why is it when it comes to black people and guns, the two together is nothing but nefarious? As far someone using her address, criminals get up to all types of crime, that doesn't mean she knew about it or gave permission for him to use her address. More importantly, it doesn't excuse her being killed in the manner in which she was.
Check out Colion Noir.....he's a NRA member and does youtube videos......more blacks should get into guns and hunting/target shooting.......I'm not a hunter(not enough patience) but target shooting is very fun. It's not always nefarious.....but many blacks have that perception. Most gun control started as the segregationists didnt want blacks to have guns, why, so they could lynch them without having to fear reprisal.......but many blacks have bought into the leftist anti gun agenda....they shouldn't.......the only white people scared of blacks with guns are lefties, not righties

Major difference. That was over a year period, and most of the people who died was because they didn't get a flu shot.... 60 million people get the flue and 30K died, that's a pretty low mortality rate and would have been lower if you didn't have these anti-vaxxer idiots.

There's no comparison to Covid, which has killed 205,000 in six months. No vaccine, 3% fatality rate if you catch it.

Once again the point flew over your head. A President is not in control of these things no more than President Clinton was responsible for the OKC bombing or DumBama was responsible for hurricanes or tornados. Rational people understand that a President cannot stop a virus.

Not per capita. Per capita tells us which countries are doing better or worse. We have 340 million people in this country.

When is a hate crime not a hate crime? When it doesn’t support the Narrative.
Via Campus Reform:

People have to understand what a hate crime really is. A hate crime is one committed against a likely Democrat voter. That's why we seen no hate crime charges during the era of the Knockout Game. The Knockout Game was a game which required a black hit a white person as hard as they could knocking them out. Some of the victims were severely hurt and in several cases led to death. But blacks are mostly Democrat so no hate crime charges.

Once again the point flew over your head. A President is not in control of these things no more than President Clinton was responsible for the OKC bombing or DumBama was responsible for hurricanes or tornados. Rational people understand that a President cannot stop a virus.

It's not the event, it's the response. Clinton's response to OKC was pretty sensible. He cracked down on teh crazy Militia Movement and you never heard much else from them. Obama's response to hurricanes was pretty sensible.

Trump's response to Covid has been criminally incompetent.

Not per capita. Per capita tells us which countries are doing better or worse. We have 340 million people in this country.

And Trump has managed to kill 206,000 of them.

People have to understand what a hate crime really is. A hate crime is one committed against a likely Democrat voter. That's why we seen no hate crime charges during the era of the Knockout Game. The Knockout Game was a game which required a black hit a white person as hard as they could knocking them out. Some of the victims were severely hurt and in several cases led to death. But blacks are mostly Democrat so no hate crime charges.

The knockout game was a Faux News Moral Panic...

The knockout game was a Faux News Moral Panic...

Oh Slate? Couldn't you find a strongly biased site or something? :auiqs.jpg:

As to the USA article, you should try reading these things before posting just because you seen the headline. From the article:

A column on Slate.com reports that while the game does exist, there is no hard data to support the notion that it is a growing trend that has reached epidemic levels. It also refutes the suggestion by some news organizations that some of the attacks have been racially motivated.

The stupidity of Slates statement is that the knockout game is by definition to knock out a white victim.

It's not the event, it's the response. Clinton's response to OKC was pretty sensible. He cracked down on teh crazy Militia Movement and you never heard much else from them. Obama's response to hurricanes was pretty sensible.

Trump's response to Covid has been criminally incompetent.

Yet you can't show me one thing Trump did that was. He put Fauci in charge of making the calls. To the chagrin of the left, we don't live in a dictatorship.

And Trump has managed to kill 206,000 of them.

If you want to play that game, DumBama killed 240,000 Americans in his two terms with the flu.

Yet you can't show me one thing Trump did that was.

I've made whole fucking lists of thing Trump did that were incompetent.

oh, yeah, and 207,000 dead.

If you want to play that game, DumBama killed 240,000 Americans in his two terms with the flu.

30K a year with the flu is kind of normal, because stupid people don't get their shots.

I've made whole fucking lists of thing Trump did that were incompetent.

oh, yeah, and 207,000 dead.

You never made a list of anything except generalizations. 207K dead out of a predicted over 2 million. Good job Mr. President.

30K a year with the flu is kind of normal, because stupid people don't get their shots.

And stupid people don't wash their hands, and stupid people get close to strangers inside public places, and stupid people don't use hand sanitizer.

Quite being such a hypocrite. You are saying Trump is responsible for everything a virus does, but DumBama isn't with a viral infection that does have preventative medication to stop it.

You never made a list of anything except generalizations. 207K dead out of a predicted over 2 million. Good job Mr. President.

Uh, no, guy, 207,000 dead is not a good job because it was lower than one prediction.

And stupid people don't wash their hands, and stupid people get close to strangers inside public places, and stupid people don't use hand sanitizer.

Quite being such a hypocrite. You are saying Trump is responsible for everything a virus does, but DumBama isn't with a viral infection that does have preventative medication to stop it.

Are you a retard? Point was, you want to blame Obama for every flu over 8 years, but hold Trump blameless for the one he missed...

Trump Lied... People Died.

Are you a retard? Point was, you want to blame Obama for every flu over 8 years, but hold Trump blameless for the one he missed...

Trump Lied... People Died.

I never said that. I am pointing out that you're doing the opposite. You are blaming Trump for a virus he can't control, and then saying DumBama is not responsible for flu deaths. I'm saying neither are responsible. I say that because I'm not a hypocrite.

I never said that. I am pointing out that you're doing the opposite. You are blaming Trump for a virus he can't control,

But the problem is he could have controlled it.

He could have called for mask use.

He could have not disbanded the Pandemic Response team.

He could have cooperated with the governors,

He could have not outright lied about how dangerous it was.

Etc. etc.

I never said that. I am pointing out that you're doing the opposite. You are blaming Trump for a virus he can't control,

But the problem is he could have controlled it.

He could have called for mask use.

He could have not disbanded the Pandemic Response team.

He could have cooperated with the governors,

He could have not outright lied about how dangerous it was.

Etc. etc.

No, you cannot control a virus no more than you can control forest fires in California. He can call for all the mask use you want, but if people are not going to wear them, they're not going to wear them. We have a mandate in my state. Most people listen, but you see people all the time without one. Nothing you can do about it unless you want to pass a law in Congress, and then have to deal with the courts because of constitutional violations. Again, Trump allowed Fauci to have total control over the mic at his press conferences. When Fauci said it would be a good idea to wear a mask, he announced it.

What do you think this stupid pandemic response team would have done to change anything? They are helpless. That's besides the fact that most of the people on that team still work in our federal government.

Dr Fauci stated in a Fox interview about Woodhead's claim that whatever he and Trump discussed, Trump acted on. He passed all pertinent information to the public about the virus.

In other words, you are making shit up.

No, you cannot control a virus no more than you can control forest fires in California. He can call for all the mask use you want, but if people are not going to wear them, they're not going to wear them.

Hey, funny thing. I go out all the time, and I RARELY see people without masks indoors in public places.

yes, you can encourage mask use.

Trump refuses to do it.

Dr Fauci stated in a Fox interview about

Again, Dr. Fauci is saying whatever he has to say to not upset the Orange Man Baby and keep from getting replaced by Dr. Demon Sperm or some other quack.

Hey, funny thing. I go out all the time, and I RARELY see people without masks indoors in public places.

yes, you can encourage mask use.

Trump refuses to do it.

Bur Fauci did, and people are still not wearing them.

Again, Dr. Fauci is saying whatever he has to say to not upset the Orange Man Baby and keep from getting replaced by Dr. Demon Sperm or some other quack.

Why would he care? Fauci is a multimillionaire. He's at retirement age anyway. Trump never hid one thing. He just didn't go on television, jump up and down and tell people to run for their lives.

Bur Fauci did, and people are still not wearing them.

Fauci doesn't lead a nationwide racist cult like Trump does.

Why would he care? Fauci is a multimillionaire. He's at retirement age anyway.

Maybe he actually cares whether or not people die. Trump clearly doesn't.

1601636114350.png

Fauci doesn't lead a nationwide racist cult like Trump does.

He does have full access to tell the people whatever her feels necessary.

Maybe he actually cares whether or not people die. Trump clearly doesn't.

You don't realize you talk out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand you said he's just saying whatever Trump wants him to say, and then say he cares about people dying. Well if he's here because he cares about people dying, he wouldn't care what Trump's desires are, he'd tell us what he feels is necessary which he's been doing since the start of this thing.

Forum List

Back