Syrian Refugee Dedicates Website to Thanking Jews, Israelis for Saving Syrians’ Lives

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am sure that there are other refugees who are grateful for all the medical attention Israel has given wounded Syrians, including children, but are afraid to speak up. As you can see, this Syrian admits to learning to hate Jews -- much like Muslims who pop up on these forums.

Syrian Refugee Dedicates Website to Thanking Jews, Israelis for Saving Syrians’ Lives
By Ahuva Balofsky February 22, 2016 , 8:30 am
691 20
42 8Email 831Share
“Love ye therefore the stranger; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
Deuteronomy 10:19 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/refugees.jpg

refugees.jpg

IsraAID is distributing baby slings to Syrian refugee families in Greece. (Photo: IsraAID)

While most of Israel’s Arab neighbors routinely vilify the Jewish State, one Syrian refugee has set out to express his gratitude to the one nation he least expected to offer a helping hand. 39-year-old Aboud Dandachi has set up a website to share stories of Israelis and Jews fulfilling the Jewish precept of loving the stranger by reaching out to Syrian refugees like himself.

Dandachi has now relocated to Istanbul, Turkey. According to the Jerusalem Post, Dandachi, a Sunni Muslim, was initially neutral when the nearly-five-year-old civil conflict broke out in his home country.

In March of 2011, “I didn’t support anyone because my life was good,” the high-tech professional told the paper. “I did not need the government and I only wanted them to leave me alone.” That began to change when the government massacred 100 protesters overnight.

Read more at
Refugee Creates Website Thanking Jews for Saving Syrians - Israel News

I am sure that there are other refugees who are grateful for all the medical attention Israel has given wounded Syrians, including children, but are afraid to speak up. As you can see, this Syrian admits to learning to hate Jews -- much like Muslims who pop up on these forums.

While most of Israel’s Arab neighbors routinely vilify the Jewish State, one Syrian refugee has set out to express his gratitude to the one nation he least expected to offer a helping hand. 39-year-old Aboud Dandachi has set up a website to share stories of Israelis and Jews fulfilling the Jewish precept of loving the stranger by reaching out to Syrian refugees like himself.

Dandachi has now relocated to Istanbul, Turkey. According to the Jerusalem Post, Dandachi, a Sunni Muslim, was initially neutral when the nearly-five-year-old civil conflict broke out in his home country.

In March of 2011, “I didn’t support anyone because my life was good,” the high-tech professional told the paper. “I did not need the government and I only wanted them to leave me alone.” That began to change when the government massacred 100 protesters overnight.
---
Humanity is greater than religion.
Thank God.

And how many refugees were received in "Israel"?
When "Israel" would help palestinian refugees?

The Israelis should do something about the millions of refugees they created rather than this publicity stunt of receiving a handful of Syrians.

The Israelis should do something about the millions of refugees they created rather than this publicity stunt of receiving a handful of Syrians.

What hateful people you are. When you look around the Middle Ea and see what is happening and all the refugees as a result, you point your bigoted crooked finger at Israel just like a good Muslim or Muslim convert would. Tell us about all the imaginary millions of refugees Israel has created. You are the type of people who would close their eyes to the actual millions of displaced people after World War II because it wasn't the Jews who had anything to do with them being displaced. Now tell us about the millions and millions of Palestinians who were displaced. The generation who came after the displaced people in Europe didn't think they were refugees. Only generation after generation of Palestinians think they should be considered refugees. It shows you the mind set of the Palestinians and their anti-Semitic supporters..

And how many refugees were received in "Israel"?
When "Israel" would help palestinian refugees?

Why, Freeman, after your Palestinian Muslim friends killed so many in Lebanon, many Lebanese came to Israel. In fact, there once was a Lebanese poster (who was a retired U.S. Army officer living in Santa Barbara) who said that his young cousin had been raped by your brethren, but she went to Israel and was sent to the university by Israel and became a doctor. His two male cousins became policemen in Israel, and he said that when his cousins interrogated Palestinians and the Palestinians found out they were Lebanese interrogating them, they wet their pants. No doubt a sissy like you would too.

Forum List

Back