Symptoms Of A Totalitarian Police State. Does The USA Fit The Description?

What Are The Symptoms Of A Police State? (Unlimited Poll Choices)

• Censorship

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Indoctrination

• Persecution Of Political Opponents

• Discouraging Religious Liberty

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Banana Republic

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Kangaroo Courts

• Mass Surveillance

• Dictatorship or Oligarchy

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Excessive Policing

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Stifling Public Descent

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Banning Public Assemblage

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Disarming The Populace

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’s reality, which the right wing media censors from you.
Ironically enough, it was Twitter that was censoring it from you until Elon Musk bought Twitter and spilled the beans. The MSM is the right hand of the Democratic Party. You can't see it or just don't want to see it.(cognitive dissonance)

Ironically enough, it was Twitter that was censoring it from you until Elon Musk bought Twitter and spilled the beans. The MSM is the right hand of the Democratic Party. You can't see it or just don't want to see it.(cognitive dissonance)
Musk was playing a narrative, there was no transparency. If there was, you’d have realized you’re being misled. Taibi admitted his access was contingent on promoting the narrative, which even then didn’t reveal what youre claiming. Taibi himself admitted that Trump’s administration asked for takedowns on Twitter of Democrats and they complied.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
they're talking about the national narrative being confronted Hutch

~S~
I understand what they’re talking about, thanks.
I disagree with the way it’s represented by them. No constitutional rights have been violated. They’re free to say what they wish. Just according to the standards set by whatever service they’re using.
Does USMB have standards they sometimes enforce?

Any national narrative, insofar as one exists, must contain the best, most accurate and complete information as possible so as to do the greatest good.

Can you imagine the Cold War with this level of informational fuckery about? How could a cohesive civil defense strategy ever have worked?

Can you imagine the Cold War with this level of informational fuckery about? How could a cohesive civil defense strategy ever have worked?
Well there's validation on national security risks Hutch
1698190745619.png

but that's not what i was addressing....
Any national narrative, insofar as one exists, must contain the best, most accurate and complete information as possible so as to do the greatest good.
I'm addressing when any government actively seeks to censor information and/or discredit it

think agendas....

~S~

Well there's validation on national security risks Hutch
View attachment 848107
but that's not what i was addressing....

I'm addressing when any government actively seeks to censor information and/or discredit it

think agendas....

~S~
Ahh…the nebulous “agendas”. I don’t do conspiracy think.
Whatever influence was leveraged was for the greater good. To ensure the public received information as accurately as possible during a time of crisis.

Ahh…the nebulous “agendas”. I don’t do conspiracy think.
Whatever influence was leveraged was for the greater good. To ensure the public received information as accurately as possible during a time of crisis.
I'll drag out one agenda then

an all electric 2030

The national narrative of this administration

~S~

The Supreme Court`s Heller decision confirms that. People have a right to play with guns and civil people have a right to regulate them.

The right to bear arms is the right to be in the militia.

This document shows that "render military service" and "militia duty" are synonymous with "bear arms"

Heller essentially said there was an individual right, not a collective right in the 2nd Amendment.

"None of the Court's precedents forecloses the Court's interpretation. Neither United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1876), nor Presser v. Illinois, 116 U.S. 252 (1886), refutes the individual-rights interpretation."

But they also said:

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose:"

Literally the right is the right to be in the militia (bear arms) and the right to own weapons (keep arms).

There's no right to "play" with guns. This doesn't mean the US govt can stop people using the guns they own, it just means the people don't have the right from the 2A.

For example people say the right to self defense means they can use guns to defend themselves. But this isn't NOT about the 2A, there's no right to individual self defense in the 2A, if there is a right to self defense, it comes from elsewhere, like the 10th Amendment.

Last edited:
So, I’ll ask again, is it conservatives looting stores in flash mobs? Was it conservatives during the “summer of love” taking over an area in Seattle and calling it CHOP?
That`s not quite the same as beating up 130 cops and smearing feces on the walls of our Capitol in an attempt to destroy our Democracy. You think?

That is certainly one strong voice in favor of a police state.

Yes, totalitarian one-party rule is what we need. :rolleyes:
He didn't say by force.

Removing through the ballot box is a pretty good idea. They are a shadow of their former self... They have conceded power to the extremists in their party for perceived power, they wanted power and they danced with the crazies instead of trying to win voters with actual polices that work...

What I find the funnest thing about todays modern GOP party is this....

They decry anything they don't like as Marxist. Marxist is pure evil and nobody should be going near MArxism, should never look at it...

Then they say Washington is run by elites who are league with the corporates through the lobbyists...

Elite Theory from Karl Marx : The theory posits that a small minority, consisting of members of the economic elite and policy-planning networks, holds the most power.

They are getting their supporters to believe in Marxist Theories while decrying it as evil...

That`s not quite the same as beating up 130 cops and smearing feces on the walls of our Capitol in an attempt to destroy our Democracy. You think?
Sure it is, and I've said from the start that those that broke the law that day, should face the consequences of their actions...But, it was nowhere near the sedition, and down right treasonous acts we saw in the "summer of love"....

I suggest you add Russia to your list of police states.

People who parrot their propagandists' talking points about the US being a "banana republic" or a "police state" because we are holding a traitor accountable are members of that traitor's cult who have ZERO clues about what actual police states look like that exist today.

A quick trip to Russia would disavow them of their stupidity.

'Oh wait...

Members of the traitor's cult actually admire the dictator Vladimir Putin who murders journalists and political opponents.

Never mind!

Forum List

Back