Swiss Citizens Who Overheat Their Homes This Winter Could Face Hefty Fines & 3 Years In Jail

Swiss Citizens Who Overheat Their Homes This Winter Could Face Hefty Fines & 3 Years In Jail​

Well, just ask any Biden democrat here! Under their rule, anyone who lives comfortably now, warm and dry, no matter what efforts or contributions they've made in their lives, just don't love the planet enough and is likely a Trump Supporter anyway threatening the very core of our democracy so should just have their heat turned off, canned from their job, doxxed and had their bank accounts and communication all seized, and their whole family shunned and driven out of town, you know, because they refused to comply with the democrat party of rights, diversity, freedom and love. :smoke:

60 degrees Celsius.

That's 140 degrees Fahrenheit and that is scalding

I only have my water heater set to 125
I saw that in the article, it specifying celsius on that first number but not identifying scale on the 60 degree water temp further down. If they want your house, room temp to be no higher than 19 degrees Celsius or 66.2 degrees Fahrenheit, it is unlikely they want your water heater set to 140. My water heater is only set for around 120. There is a warning on the side to avoid higher temperatures, saying at 140 you can suffer serious injury in around 5 seconds, so I doubt that is what the government there is ordering if they are wanting to conserve energy and keep homes as cold as 66.2 degrees Fahrenheit 24/7.

I saw that in the article, it specifying celsius on that first number but not identifying scale on the 60 degree water temp further down. If they want your house, room temp to be no higher than 19 degrees Celsius or 66.2 degrees Fahrenheit, it is unlikely they want your water heater set to 140. My water heater is only set for around 120. There is a warning on the side to avoid higher temperatures, saying at 140 you can suffer serious injury in around 5 seconds, so I doubt that is what the government there is ordering if they are wanting to conserve energy and keep homes as cold as 66.2 degrees Fahrenheit 24/7.
They don't mix up Fahrenheit and Celsius in Europe.

They don't mix up Fahrenheit and Celsius in Europe.
That is weird then. Hard to see why home thermostat would be required so low, while the water heater set to scald.

Forum List

Back