Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace Just Before Queens Death Announced

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1662683425439.jpeg

I know how I reconcile it.

Ummmm ... rainbows in the UK ... where it rains, on average, 133 days a year ... aren't particularly noteworthy.

I'm saddened, but not entirely surprised, by the death of the long-serving Queen. But, please, let's not burden her legacy with any supernatural claims.

The rainbow is God's reminder to us that he will never destroy the earth by flood ever again.

I've always loved seeing them ever since I was a child, as it reminds me of God's promise.

I have no loyalty or animosity towards her. She never did anything to me or for me. She was just some extremely rich old lady across the ocean with a dysfunctional family and a shitload of antiques I'd love to get my hands on. I can only say that I hope her soul is at rest at least.

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
1. Moses 9,16

I have no loyalty or animosity towards her. She never did anything to me or for me. She was just some extremely rich old lady across the ocean with a dysfunctional family and a shitload of antiques I'd love to get my hands on. I can only say that I hope her soul is at rest at least.

I hope you will find rest not only at least but also now.

Forum List

Back