Sweeping Raids, Giant Camps and Mass Deportations: Inside Trump’s 2025 Immigration Plans

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
I like it when Trump tells you what he is going to do. Trump comes up with ideas and TRYS to make it happen.
Other candidates tell you one thing, and then do nothing or do the complete opposite.
Kind of like Read my lips: no new taxes and then well they put in new taxes. Isn't it time we clean house?
If not now, when?

I like it when Trump tells you what he is going to do. Trump comes up with ideas and TRYS to make it happen.
Other candidates tell you one thing, and then do nothing or do the complete opposite.
Kind of like Read my lips: no new taxes and then well they put in new taxes. Isn't it time we clean house?
If not now, when?

As it should be. Fuck the illegals who came here because of the brown turd Obammy and his lackey Joe Biden wanted them here. Round them all up, finger print, DNA and facial picture, and send them home, if they come back again, execute every last one of them, starting with the murderers, rapists and child molesters, then drug dealers, and then anyone else who wasnt born here but stayed too long.

Forum List

Back