Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

I ll explain since you’re dumb.

say there are 100 of us. 75 are vibrant and strong and 25 are feeble and or old like you. We isolate and the protect the 25. 75 of us go out at the same time and get the virus. We recover and all 75 have antibodies and are immune. Virus has no where to go and dies out and then the 25 rejoin us. Now you’re piece releasing the 75 a few at a time and we prolong the lockdown and the 25 remain at risk longer.

Hopefully this explains it since you’re very stupid.

And what about to isolate and protect the 75% and let the other 25% live free?
That doesn’t make logical sense. The 75% are the ones working and earning and producing.

Why do you bring this parasites not in gas chambers? That's cheaper and not less efficient but less suffer and less waste of their money.

"Herd immunity" means to [let] infect all people with Corona. If someone likes to make this planful, then this is nothing than the idea to use the Corona virus itself like a vaccine. (But without the advantages of a vaccine (as for example boost effects)).

Asides that still no one knows (in sense of sciencifical research) whether someone is resistant against Corona, who was once infected, so a herd immunity also could be impossible in case fo Corona ... keeps the general question: Who - for heavens sake - likes to eliminate a pest with a pest or the devil with the devil?

And don't forget: In the time, which we wan now, we were not able to finish a specialized medicament or a vaccine - but both is in good progress. And we are better now in helping the victims of Corona. We have more material like protection clothing, respirators and so on and so on. But all this only one person in the world was able to do: the narcissist Donald Trump :lol: - who is by the way the worst destroyer of the US-economy in a longer term, because he teaches the world not to make business with the USA.

Last edited:
The strategy of no strategy. Sweden is #15 in the world on the coronavirus death chart.
View attachment 336797

Whenever you lock down 100's of millions healthy people, you suppress the immune system.

I don't have any idea what's your real problem.

I think your first five words are very true.

And still I don't have any idea what's your problem. So: What is your problem?

The strategy of no strategy. Sweden is #15 in the world on the coronavirus death chart.
View attachment 336797

Whenever you lock down 100's of millions healthy people, you suppress the immune system.

That you don't make any sense.

View attachment 336797

That you don't make any sense.

What's wrong - and this you know. So why do you waste your time?

I ll explain since you’re dumb.

say there are 100 of us. 75 are vibrant and strong and 25 are feeble and or old like you. We isolate and the protect the 25. 75 of us go out at the same time and get the virus. We recover and all 75 have antibodies and are immune. Virus has no where to go and dies out and then the 25 rejoin us. Now you’re piece releasing the 75 a few at a time and we prolong the lockdown and the 25 remain at risk longer.

Hopefully this explains it since you’re very stupid.

And what about to isolate and protect the 75% and let the other 25% live free?
That doesn’t make logical sense. The 75% are the ones working and earning and producing.

Why do you bring this parasites not in gas chambers? That's cheaper and not less efficient but less suffer and less waste of their money.

"Herd immunity" means to [let] infect all people with Corona. If someone likes to make this planful, then this is nothing than the idea to use the Corona virus itself like a vaccine. (But without the advantages of a vaccine (as for example boost effects)).

Asides that still no one knows (in sense of sciencifical research) whether someone is resistant against Corona, who was once infected, so a herd immunity also could be impossible in case fo Corona ... keeps the general question: Who - for heavens sake - likes to eliminate a pest with a pest or the devil with the devil?

And don't forget: In the time, which we wan now, we were not able to finish a specialized medicament or a vaccine - but both is in good progress. And we are better now in helping the victims of Corona. We have more material like protection clothing, respirators and so on and so on. But all this only one person in the world was able to do: the narcissist Donald Trump :lol: - who is by the way the worst destroyer of the US-economy in a longer term, because he teaches the world not to make business with the USA.
WTF? Sober up and repost.

... WTF? Sober up and repost.

I expected that such a stupid answer will come. You have not dissapointed me.
When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
zaangaclown is just a mad little person. Don´t mind him.
Nazi. Shut up. Or do suicide. Alone!
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

When you post in a chaotic way that is what you get in return. Be concise and be relevant and I ll happily respond differently.
“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Nazis are used to do suicide after they lost control. Goebbels and his wife for example did not do only suicide, because they were not able to overtake the responsibility for their deeds - they even had murdered their own innocent children.

Why bring Göbbels into it?

AzogtheDefiler

Today I got by the way some informations from excellent German doctors and scientists, which justifies doubt about that "herd immunity" exists in case of the Corona-2 virus. A passive infestation with Corona seems not to be true. And about 25% of the people in this study, who had covid-19, did not produce antibodies.

Last edited:

“Or do suicide”?!?
LMAO dumb leftist

Why bring Göbbels into it?

Because Bleipriester is without any doubt a Nazi in the third generation of Nazis. He broke German laws in context of Nazi propaganda and instigation of violence. He reacts on nothing what someone says to him. He reduces all problems of the world to his extremely narrow minded ideas. He is directly on the way to jail. And the problem in this context: First will have to suffer someone else, before a judge is able to throw him into jail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back