Sweden…crime capital of Europe….?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep……crime is escalating in Sweden…gun crime in particular….fighting among gangs and now waves of violent immigrants….

Gun Crime in Just One Swedish City Higher Than Other Nordic Nations Combined

Already multicultural paradise Malmö is higher than these three capitals combined, but this number is dwarfed in turn by gang warfare trouble city Gothenburg, where 109 people have been shot.

In Sweden’s own capital Stockholm, 189 people have been shot in the same time frame,reports AftonBladet.

The latest of these attacks was on Saturday, as a 37-year-old man was killed in a Southern Stockholm suburb. Shot 14 times in the chest and back, the Expressen reports he had previous convictions for drug dealing. This shooting came less than 24-hours after a 26-year-old man was shot to death in Gothenburg, western-Sweden while he played hockey on a school field. A sub-machine gun, pistol, and hand grenade were later found discarded nearby.

Sweden police blame these sorts of incidents on ‘gang crime‘, a convenient and politically correct shorthand for those who stand behind such crimes – migrant gangs fighting for control of territory and access to illegal drug markets.

As I keep pointing out….European criminals have as much access to guns as American criminals…and they prefer fully automatic weapons and grenades….both highly illegal in Europe…but they get them easily…...

63 people shot in 5 years in a large city. We should be so lucky. Toddlers in the U.S. are averaging more than one shooting per week this year alone. Do they allow toddlers to play with guns in Sweden?

63 people shot in 5 years in a large city. We should be so lucky. Toddlers in the U.S. are averaging more than one shooting per week this year alone. Do they allow toddlers to play with guns in Sweden?

Yes….if we had a common group of people with a similar culture and values we too would have a low crime rate….they imported their violent criminals…..to commit the crimes Swedes wouldn't do...

Here you go…kids have more to fear from "other methods"….

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Yes….if we had a common group of people with a similar culture and values we too would have a low crime rate….they imported their violent criminals…..to commit the crimes Swedes wouldn't do...
Adam Lanza, James Holmes, Dylan Roof. Good old American white boy mass murderers. We raised them, we didn`t import them. Guns make weak minded nobodies feel like somebody.

The far right in Sweden is gangster driven, so the report is not surprising.

you got something upon which you base your assertion?
Yup. Go look it up.

I looked------I found that Sweden has CRIMINALIZED anti immigration
protest -----but nothing to suggest that Swedish organized crime is
"IN" on the anti-immigration movements
Crime is right wing gangster driven. Why are you talking about anti-immigration?

Yup. Go look it up.

Crime is right wing gangster driven. Why are you talking about anti-immigration?

that is the crime of recent interest ----anti immigration violence

Yup. Go look it up.

Minor compared to the gangster-driven criminal right wing economy.

Yup. Go look it up.

Minor compared to the gangster-driven criminal right wing economy.

oh I didn't know

Yup. Go look it up.

Have you noticed the statistics on who actually commits crime....you might want to check that before you post again.....

Can you document that non whites in Sweden have higher crime rates than whites? I am sure that they do. Unfortunately, in Sweden there seem to be sanctions against compiling and propagating data about how the different races perform and behave.

New police crape have installed in last year and this year new sum in police academy on alert by Wikipedia month of january-mars new sum begin. In future new Armed will been 55.000 soldiers it's writes in Wikipedia. Maybe Soldf forum one member have writes right about Swedish Military branch it is 55.000 soldiers in the 2020's. Plannes done in 2016-2017 by government of Sweden. Maybe great sum by Military. Seven regions in Sweden by polices.

By the way police units are maybe around 18.000 in 2014 how is much in Sweden but SD will to have 7000 more policemen and women in 2020 latest.

Thoughts 14.000 or 16.000 is enough by polices and security forces includes name is SÄPO anti terror group by 2000 or 2500 man in SÄPO force.

Sweden are crime by gangs in northern Europe. Manny killing feelings by gangs. No good for every how be shotings. From Sweden, Albania and Serbia this gang murderers.

Forum List

Back