Zone1 Swastika etched into several cars in Berkeley, CA

I’ve always pointed out the hypocrisy of leftists. They rail against how awful racism is, and then either tolerate or outright perpetuate antisemitism.

And anti-white racism. And.... really they are comfortable with all the shit that htey claim to have a problem with. If it is politically convenient.

Hell, when the FEMINISTS, rallied around and defended BILL CLINTON, they proved that beyond any doubt.

I would have been interested to see if the crosses were backwards.....Sure sign of a false flag or dumb kids.

卐 or 卍
Why would you say that? You doubt there are Jew-haters who do things like that? My OWN family had our brand new car vandalized in a similar fashion - but instead of a swastika, it was the word J E W keyed in large letters across the hood.

About a 99% chance you're an idiot.
There is a 100% chance you are an idiot though

As a Junior Hall Monitor in training, I must say this is not a Z1 response sugar

I have to go get a Senior Hall Monitor now. Junior Hall Monitors have no report button so we don't get too upitty with it

I would have been interested to see if the crosses were backwards.....Sure sign of a false flag or dumb kids.

卐 or 卍
Interesting fact, the crooked cross flipped is an Indian symbol for peace.

Interesting fact, the crooked cross flipped is an Indian symbol for peace.
Great. Maybe Chief Crapping Bull Warren can get it tatted on her forehead

So the Indians must have been the 1st Nazis......lolol..........They sure enslaved weaker tribes in our history......Isn't that right CRT whackos here?

Why would you say that? You doubt there are Jew-haters who do things like that? My OWN family had our brand new car vandalized in a similar fashion - but instead of a swastika, it was the word J E W keyed in large letters across the hood.
Because no "self-respecting" Nazi would turn it backwards and into a good luck symbol.

Swastika - Wikipedia

R.90af40e096d6b8fbdf49e3e382bd0ce0

Sometimes such vandalism is done out of hate. Sometimes it is simply teenagers being stupid.

Forum List

Back