Southern Democrat Arrested For Possible Hate Crimes In Alabama

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man has been arrested in connection with vandalism in Montgomery neighborhood that included racial slurs. Stephen Hickey, 34, was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charge of first-degree criminal mischief, said Montgomery police Maj. Saba Coleman. “MPD worked diligently through teamwork to identify and capture Hickey, who was responsible for the racial slurs and hate insignias that left the community scarred and on edge,’’ Coleman said.

The major said the department is still working with the FBI on potential federal hate crime charges. Montgomery police were dispatched at 6:40 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, to the 4300 block of Richardson Road, which is in Dannelly Pines community. Officers responded on a report of damage to property and found damage that included a Nazi swastika painted on a house, and racial slurs painted on vehicles. “I am enraged by the white supremacist, racist images and words spray painted on personal, private property of Black residents in the Dannelly Pines area,’’ wrote Ensler, who in November became the first Jewish candidate to win a seat in Montgomery in nearly 50 years."

Part of me just wants to minimize this as no big deal; because its just property damage, more so, spray painting a few cars with free speech isn't really a hate crime, and painting swaztikas on homes as a form of artistic expression, should also be considered protected speech - but at the same time, I also want to just blame this on Antifa or the FBI because that usually helps to distance right-wing ideology from stuff like this.

But I decided to just call this guy a Democrat, since it is factual that most southern Democrats are racist.......even tho racial slurs and Nazi symbology isn't that bad and only libs and woke-tards want to censor it. And if you notice, the Jewish elected official putting in his 2 cents; makes me wonder if he is somehow behind this whole thing, as they usually are....as Elon has so eloquently pointed out.

"A man has been arrested in connection with vandalism in Montgomery neighborhood that included racial slurs. Stephen Hickey, 34, was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charge of first-degree criminal mischief, said Montgomery police Maj. Saba Coleman. “MPD worked diligently through teamwork to identify and capture Hickey, who was responsible for the racial slurs and hate insignias that left the community scarred and on edge,’’ Coleman said.

The major said the department is still working with the FBI on potential federal hate crime charges. Montgomery police were dispatched at 6:40 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, to the 4300 block of Richardson Road, which is in Dannelly Pines community. Officers responded on a report of damage to property and found damage that included a Nazi swastika painted on a house, and racial slurs painted on vehicles. “I am enraged by the white supremacist, racist images and words spray painted on personal, private property of Black residents in the Dannelly Pines area,’’ wrote Ensler, who in November became the first Jewish candidate to win a seat in Montgomery in nearly 50 years."

Part of me just wants to minimize this as no big deal; because its just property damage, more so, spray painting a few cars with free speech isn't really a hate crime, and painting swaztikas on homes as a form of artistic expression, should also be considered protected speech - but at the same time, I also want to just blame this on Antifa or the FBI because that usually helps to distance right-wing ideology from stuff like this.

But I decided to just call this guy a Democrat, since it is factual that most southern Democrats are racist.......even tho racial slurs and Nazi symbology isn't that bad and only libs and woke-tards want to censor it. And if you notice, the Jewish elected official putting in his 2 cents; makes me wonder if he is somehow behind this whole thing, as they usually are....as Elon has so eloquently pointed out.
At 6_30 am it was likely done by the police to pull an hour of overtime at the end of a night shist.
And "bantz" of course.

No links to verify an arrest was made or even links to police report.

So most southern Democrats are racist? Are you reporting from the 1950s?

No links to verify an arrest was made or even links to police report.
Lol, you right wingers are predictable asf

Next deflection will now be......."He was a Democrat"

Anyhoo, since this happened in Montgomery, the same city where a bunch of racist rednecks got beat out of their crocs....I am going to assume this guy was trying to get "revenge" for his fallen brethren

Forum List

Back