Swalwell or Santos, who is worse? (Poll)

Who is the worst congressmen in the House of Representatives?

• Swalwell, for hooking up with a Chinese spy, as confirmed by the FBI

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Santos, for lying his ass off to get elected

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Someone else, a democrat. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else, a Republican. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He believes it was. Millions believe it was. It is not a lie to say what you really believe even if it eventually turns out that your belief was wrong. It is indefensible though to accuse people of wrongdoing when you have no proof of that wrongdoing but only gossip and innuendo to go on.
I see you chose to ignore all of his other lies I presented.

I have more if you need them.

If you are honest, you will never again say you have not seen Trump lie.

No, you haven't.

"The election was stolen."

trump-trade-deficit-lie.jpg

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

"We have a trade deficit with China of $500 billion; that's not even conceivable, and we've had it for years. And it goes up and it goes down, but it's from $200 billion to $500 billion and $600 billion -- not million, billion dollars a year -- and somebody had to do something about it. And we pretty much had a deal."

"Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event.

And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President."

I can do this all night.

Like I said. You are a willfully blind monkey. But you can be comforted with the knowledge you aren't alone in this defect.

The Durham probe instigated by Barr & which made heads explode on Fox News ended up having to investigate Trump for financial crimes before it was disbanded. Doesn't get any better then that.

Now watch the willfully ignorant as they have a shit fit.

Swalwell, because the tards in his district will keep voting for him while Santos is one and done.
Non-Democrat voters are more than willing to let Santos fall. Democrats are so willing for Swalwell, they don’t give a flying fuck he got owned by twat in bed that could compromise US.

1. Swalwell hooked-up with a Chinese spy.
2. Santos is a serial liar

Lying can only get you embarrassed. Cavorting with enemy agents while in office should get you shot.

Besides, if we start punishing all of the people who lie in Washington, there would be no democrat party left!

The acceptance and protection of Santos by the GOP speaks volumes of just how low the organization formerly known as the Republican party has fallen.
Your "B-b-b-b-but Biden" bullshit is yet another example of that acceptance and protection.
I remember when Sen Blumenthal said he was a Vietnam Veteran. The democrats always overlook his "stolen valor".

There are lies, and there is "stolen valor". Then there is Schiff's Russia collusion "evidence".

Don't make me list the major lies of all the democrats in Congress. The first stone always ricochets back.

Liar.

Fraud and financial crimes are a form of theft/larceny that occur when a person or entity takes money or property, or uses them in an illicit manner, with the intent to gain a benefit from it

Last edited:
Alinsky's rules for radicals #12 "pick a target, freeze it , personalize it and polarize it"". "Direct personal insults and ridicule works"...Saul Alinsky. Lefties are so predictable.

Liar.

Fraud and financial crimes are a form of theft/larceny that occur when a person or entity takes money or property, or uses them in an illicit manner, with the intent to gain a benefit from it
What's Trump doing with the $200 million he fleeced from the sucker's with his "stop the steal" money grab?

Sounds like wire fraud to me.

What's Trump doing with the $200 million he fleeced from the sucker's with his "stop the steal" money grab?
Sounds like wire fraud to me.
The question was "What will Santos go to prison for?"

Your answer: fraud (which I proved was bullshit.)

So now you pull Trump out of your ass. More bullshit. This thread is about Swalwell & Santos

Thanks for playing. (Swalwell is a Chinese asset, Santos lies like the democrats)

Swalwell is a 1000 times worse. Santos can lie as much as he wants as long as votes the right way I could care less.

Forum List

Back