How is this racist?

Lead actor James Baskett, who played Uncle Remus, was not allowed to attend the premiere because Atlanta was a racially segregated city.

and now hes not allowed to be a part of history in your white theater,,
uh huh, sure pal, like I own a fucking theater........

Whoa, are we moving too slow?
Have you seen us, Uncle Remus?
We look pretty sharp in these clothes
(Yes, we do)

Lead actor James Baskett, who played Uncle Remus, was not allowed to attend the premiere because Atlanta was a racially segregated city.
Only because it was totally run by the Democratic party of segregation, slavery, racism and oppression.

The same party that you stupidly support, jackass.

depositphotos_53498539-stock-illustration-stupid-democrat.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a wonderful day when you're a slave to government benefits .. with little to no incentive to become better.
I agree, but wasn't arguing that point. I just wanted to know why the left hates it so much...other than them just being hateful in general.

Not when it came out. They banked profit. Did they give that up when the got there new sense of faux morality? I don't answer for Disney.
Well you're a lefty, so I figured folks like you would tell us why the crazy wokesters hate this song.

Which says nothing about the movie itself, but only about Atlanta at the time.

At the time this Movie was progressive.
I don't see caricature or stereotypes as inherently racist. They can be. Imo, small minded people look to be offended in everything. All I can do is speak out about illiberalism like that when I see it.

Forum List

Back