Swalwell or Santos, who is worse? (Poll)

Who is the worst congressmen in the House of Representatives?

• Swalwell, for hooking up with a Chinese spy, as confirmed by the FBI

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Santos, for lying his ass off to get elected

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Someone else, a democrat. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else, a Republican. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Santos is just a compulsive liar & a conman. No big deal.

Just like Trump with different backgrounds. We've never seen Trump in drag.
Actually I've never caught Trump in a lie. He gets ahead of himself at times and speaks in half sentences and thoughts and like most people I know can engage in hyperbole to make a point. And he can be wrong as any human being can be. But you put what he says into full context, and I've never caught him saying anything he knew to be untrue.

I have seen countless times that TDS afflicted never-Trumpers, media, Democrats etc. have distorted and misrepresented what he said. Those have been lies.

His worse fault has been trusting the wrong people and believing people would be fair in representing his words, thoughts, ideas.

Yea, most politicians lie about their mother dying in 9-11 when in fact, she is very much alive..

All politicians lie about losing employees in a mass murder shooting when in fact, that is also a lie...

All politicians completely make up their entire resume and educational history...

All politicians claim they are Jewish....

As long as you can claim all politicians lie, cool...

Maybe yall should have ran a better candidate against him.

We have a newly elected senator (one of 100) from Pa who has had a stroke and is guilty of arming himself with a shotgun and chasing on innocent black man out of the neighborhood and mostly lefties worry about one of 435 republican representative who might be guilty of lying? WTF?

What exactly is wrong with being pursued by a spy?

I already know what is wrong with claiming your mother died twice and you held a bunch of jobs you didn’t.
nothing…the issue is when you become compromised by said spy, in particular when. you are on the Intel Committee

Santos is one of 435 representatives. Fix what's wrong with America under a doddering old fool before you concentrate on republican congress people.
The acceptance and protection of Santos by the GOP speaks volumes of just how low the organization formerly known as the Republican party has fallen.

Your "B-b-b-b-but Biden" bullshit is yet another example of that acceptance and protection.

1. Swalwell hooked-up with a Chinese spy (Fang-Fang). That is serious a national security disqualifier.

2. Santos is a serial liar in order to get elected. So why didn't the opponents do their "due diligence" and verify his claims? Whose job is it to see if the pols are lying their asses off? Does that disqualify Santos, or not, since ALL POLS LIE?
Without even looking I can predict the results!

Democrats will say santos
Republicans will say swalwell

How did I do?

The following GOP members of the House contacted Trump & the W.H. requsting a pardon following Jan. 6:
Gaetz
Brooks
Gohmert
Biggs
Perry
Greene

Now what was that about Swalwell, Trumptards?

Enjoy that shit sandwich.

Santos is one of about 450 congress people but senator John Kerry is still around after his "winter soldiers" lies project failed to indict the United Sates for atrocities in Vietnam.

The following GOP members of the House contacted Trump & the W.H. requsting a pardon following Jan. 6:
Gaetz
Brooks
Gohmert
Biggs
Perry
Greene

Now what was that about Swalwell, Trumptards?

Enjoy that shit sandwich.
he was compromised by the CCP

Nope. I've honestly looked.
No, you haven't.

"The election was stolen."

trump-trade-deficit-lie.jpg

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

"We have a trade deficit with China of $500 billion; that's not even conceivable, and we've had it for years. And it goes up and it goes down, but it's from $200 billion to $500 billion and $600 billion -- not million, billion dollars a year -- and somebody had to do something about it. And we pretty much had a deal."

"Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event.

And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President."

I can do this all night.

Like I said. You are a willfully blind monkey. But you can be comforted with the knowledge you aren't alone in this defect.

No, you haven't.

"The election was stolen."

trump-trade-deficit-lie.jpg

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

"We have a trade deficit with China of $500 billion; that's not even conceivable, and we've had it for years. And it goes up and it goes down, but it's from $200 billion to $500 billion and $600 billion -- not million, billion dollars a year -- and somebody had to do something about it. And we pretty much had a deal."

"Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event.

And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President."

I can do this all night.

Like I said. You are a willfully blind monkey. But you can be comforted with the knowledge you aren't alone in this defect.

He believes it was. Millions believe it was. It is not a lie to say what you really believe even if it eventually turns out that your belief was wrong. It is indefensible though to accuse people of wrongdoing when you have no proof of that wrongdoing but only gossip and innuendo to go on.

Forum List

Back