Swalwell or Santos, who is worse? (Poll)

Who is the worst congressmen in the House of Representatives?

• Swalwell, for hooking up with a Chinese spy, as confirmed by the FBI

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Santos, for lying his ass off to get elected

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Someone else, a democrat. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else, a Republican. See my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
1. Swalwell hooked-up with a Chinese spy (Fang-Fang). That is serious a national security disqualifier.

2. Santos is a serial liar in order to get elected. So why didn't the opponents do their "due diligence" and verify his claims? Whose job is it to see if the pols are lying their asses off? Does that disqualify Santos, or not, since ALL POLS LIE?

Last edited:
1. Swalwell hooked-up with a Chinese spy (Fang-Fang). That is serious a national security disqualifier.

2. Santos is a serial liar in order to get elected. So why didn't the opponents do their "due diligence" and verify his claims? Whose job is it to see if the pols are lying their asses off? Does that disqualify Santos, or, since ALL POLS LIE?
Yea, most politicians lie about their mother dying in 9-11 when in fact, she is very much alive..

All politicians lie about losing employees in a mass murder shooting when in fact, that is also a lie...

All politicians completely make up their entire resume and educational history...

All politicians claim they are Jewish....

As long as you can claim all politicians lie, cool...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

2. Santos is a serial liar in order to get elected. So why didn't the opponents do their "due diligence" and verify his claims? Whose job is it to see if the pols are lying their asses off? Does that disqualify Santos, or, since ALL POLS LIE?
As you've already decided that Swalwell is, I'm not sure why you bothered with starting this thread. You should have just come out and made that case to begin with.

To answer your question. It's Santos. Mostly because the accusations against Swalwell come from the alt-right.
But it's telling that you "conservatives" continue to throw your support behind liars, thieves, and strongmen.
Just shows how far the right wing has fallen in the last 25 years or so. :)

Yea, most politicians lie about their mother dying in 9-11 when in fact, she is very much alive..

All politicians lie about losing employees in a mass murder shooting when in fact, that is also a lie...

All politicians completely make up their entire resume and educational history...

I'd rather have a politician lie about their religion that lie and say "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan". After all, your religion is your own business.

As you've already decided that Swalwell is, I'm not sure why you bothered with starting this thread. You should have just come out and made that case to begin with.

To answer your question. It's Santos. Mostly because the accusations against Swalwell come from the alt-right.
But it's telling that you "conservatives" continue to throw your support behind liars, thieves, and strongmen.

Swalwell, because the tards in his district will keep voting for him while Santos is one and done.

The broad net cast for "conservatives" .... sigh ..

How about not supporting either candidate and focusing on the demise of intellect of those putting these individuals in office? American's are low-information voters (a majority in my opinion), and that's a sad thing ..

So are those lies worse than having an affair with a Chinese spy? Yes or no?

All pols do lie. Look at Schiff, he saw hard evidence of Trump's Russian collusion.
Look at the ones who said Hunters laptop was "Russian Disinformation"
Bubba Clinton did not have sex with that woman.
Hillary, Obama, Biden, Trump, Bush, they all lied.

Actually I did NOT decide anything. The poll voters decide who is worse. I just can't understand why democrats are viciously attacking Santos, but keep re-electing and defending a Chinese asset????????
Explain that please.

Actually I did NOT decide anything. The poll voters decide who is worse. I just can't understand why democrats are viciously attacking Santos, but keep re-electing and defending a Chinese asset????????

No proof Swalwell is. Just apparently guilty of thinking with the little head.
As far as Santos goes, I think the ship has already sailed on that one.

No proof Swalwell is. Just apparently guilty of thinking with the little head.
As far as Santos goes, I think the ship has already sailed on that one.
1. True Santos is done after this term.
2. But you still defend the Chinese asset named Swalwell? The proof is the FBI.

They are both pretty awful people, but I'd say it's hard for anyone to top Santos at this point.

2. Santos is a serial liar in order to get elected. So why didn't the opponents do their "due diligence" and verify his claims? Whose job is it to see if the pols are lying their asses off? Does that disqualify Santos, or not, since ALL POLS LIE?
Both are pos. Get rid of them.

There is ZERO evidence Swalwell had an affair with the spy or that any classified intelligence was gained from Swalwell.

You really need to stop drinking Fox News' and Breitbart's piss, son.

Does it REALLY matter which one is worse? One is a despicable POS loser who hates America and actively tries to divide Americans and pit them against each other. The other one is a cross-dresser. Yikes!

For the shits and giggle, I will weigh in. If I was bellied up to a bar drinking and watching a baseball game on the TV behind the bar, and one of these 2 fuckheads saddled up beside me, I think I would be more turned off by the asshole emanations wafting off the Californian than the sleaziness off Santos. I would look over at Eric and then have to exercise all my self-control to keep from punching him in his stupid, smug face. I come to the bar to relax, not get into fights.

Santos, on the other hand, does not seem like he would be too intrusive on my peace of mind. He is just some yo-yo out in the world. I don't think he would bother me. He may try to strike up a convo about how he graduated from MIT with 37 PhDs in astro-physiology. But what the fuck do I care? I would not vote for the schmuck, but I would not jump on him and beat the shit out of him either. As long as he stays relaxed I will be fine. Plus, Santos seems like the kind of guy you could get a Handy-J out of in the parking lot later on once you have really tied one on but cannot score any legit trim. The fact is, if you close your eyes, George can be whomever you want him to be!

So are those lies worse than having an affair with a Chinese spy? Yes or no?

All pols do lie. Look at Schiff, he saw hard evidence of Trump's Russian collusion.
Look at the ones who said Hunters laptop was "Russian Disinformation"
Bubba Clinton did not have sex with that woman.
Hillary, Obama, Biden, Trump, Bush, they all lied.
I don't care who politicians sleep with....
Let me know when you have proof Schiff or anyone else broke the law

Does it REALLY matter which one is worse? One is a despicable POS loser who hates America and actively tries to divide Americans and pit them against each other. The other one is a cross-dresser. Yikes!

For the shits and giggle, I will weigh in. If I was bellied up to a bar drinking and watching a baseball game on the TV behind the bar, and one of these 2 fuckheads saddled up beside me, I think I would be more turned off by the asshole emanations wafting off the Californian than the sleaziness off Santos. I would look over at Eric and then have to exercise all my self-control to keep from punching him in his stupid, smug face. I come to the bar to relax, not get into fights.

Santos, on the other hand, does not seem like he would be too intrusive on my peace of mind. He is just some yo-yo out in the world. I don't think he would bother me. He may try to strike up a convo about how he graduated from MIT with 37 PhDs in astro-physiology. But what the fuck do I care? I would not vote for the schmuck, but I would not jump on him and beat the shit out of him either. As long as he stays relaxed I will be fine. Plus, Santos seems like the kind of guy you could get a Handy-J out of in the parking lot later on once you have really tied one on but cannot score any legit trim. The fact is, if you close your eyes, George can be whomever you want him to be!
Why are you triggered bro?

You and Santos a couple now or something?

You really defending him hard

Forum List

Back