Suspected Agents In or Around The Capitol on Jan 6th Are Subpoenaed By Atty For Imprisoned Oath Keeper

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Probably most of you already seen this at the Pundit. But it's the first time I've seen someone actually do something rather than talk or complain.

The kid from Sandy Utah was kind of interesting b/c that's where my parents are from

Interesting reading. What a wealth of characters. The new and improved Pelousy investigation of 1/6 should be talking to all of these people.

Insurrection my ass.

Staged?? Planned by someone?? You bet.

Secret commandos with the authority to 'shoot-to-kill' were at the Capitol on January 6 under Trump's orders over fears of a terrorist attack or a plot to attack Pence or a member of Congress, report claims​

• One year ago Monday, leaders of elite special law enforcement teams met to discuss contingency plans and potential threats ahead of January 6
  • They planned how to enhance security for then-Vice President Mike Pence and lawmakers attending a Joint Session of Congress to certify the 2020 election
  • One of those units, from the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, were among the first law enforcement teams inside the Capitol after rioters broke in
  • Agents also provided additional security to officers evacuating lawmakers
  • They were to be on standby in Quantico in case of an explosion or attack but most were deployed to downtown DC after threats to FBI HQ and DC office

They'll move to quash, and will probably be granted. Will be interesting to see who appears as counsel on their behalf, and trace back the connections/money.

Forum List

Back