Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

75writ.jpg

Putting aside all the lame posts revealing why I hate people, any more information on the bad guy?

Putting aside all the lame posts revealing why I hate people, any more information on the bad guy?

You've barely been here a year and were already made a moderator a long time ago and you want to talk about why YOU hate people? Brand new members making moderator status slaps the much more senior members in the face. But that's what you get when you have a private forum that can do WTF they want to. I can't speak for anyone else on this forum, but I've made 8 years and NEVER been banned. Only had like 2 posts deleted in 8 YEARS. I'm sure there are many other members who have been here as long or longer with an even better record than mine. But that being said....

What information on the "bad guy" do you want?

Last edited:
What could be the motivation for cutting so many peoples' lives short?

What could be the justification in one's own mind, even?

Probably a sociopath who went to school to learn how police investigate crimes so he could commit them and get away with it.Apparently his classes sucked, since they caught the gimp in a week or so. Probably a deviant as well.

That qualified you to be a moderator ??

Apparently so. It was the only qualification he had.

Ironically enough, you were one of the other members I had in mind that was FAR more qualified to be a forum mod than this rookie.

Last edited:
I think he's Jewish with a last name like that.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.
Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

His middle name is "Christopher." "Christ" o- pher. I doubt Jewish parents would ever name their children after Jesus Christ. What do you think? :hhello:

And here comes the MAGAt anti-semitism.
I'm confused. I thought "Anifa" against fascism. MAGA is not against Jews. Trump's son-in-law is Jewish and his daughter converted to Judaism. So, you need to condemn liberal leftists instead.

Just saw a breaking news banner on Yahoo News claiming a suspect has been arrested. Nothing further yet.

Man Arrested In Pennsylvania In Slayings of University of Idaho Students.

A person of interest in the November stabbing deaths of four University of Idaho students has been arrested, Moscow Police Chief James Fry said at a press conference Friday.

The man, identified as 28-year-old Bryan Christopher Kohberger, was taken into custody Friday in Monroe County in northeastern Pennsylvania, where he’s being held without bond for extradition to Idaho on four counts of first-degree murder and felony burglary.

Fry also confirmed that Kohberger is a graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, just across the Idaho state line from Moscow. The school website indicates Kohberger is pursuing a doctorate related to criminal justice and criminology.

IF this is the murderer, dig a new basement at Marion and leave him there.

Forum List

Back