Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

great fly fishing areas for steal head
I use to love fishing for steal head. About 50 minutes west of me there is a huge spring spawning run. Unfortunately this happens at the same time as the walleye run. I run walleye charters. Booked every year pretty much every second of that walleye run. I have said for four years I am going to take a day off to go get those steal head but that income is hard to turn down.

Just saw a breaking news banner on Yahoo News claiming a suspect has been arrested. Nothing further yet.
I would like to see the motive he had big time... I wonder if it's another weirdo thinking that he was in some kind of movie role like "scream" or some kind of hollyweird bull shite.

I think he's Jewish with a last name like that.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.
Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

~~~~~~
Not necessarily. It is more likely a German name.
have you forgotten that Germans settled in Pennsylvania?

I'm telling ya, this guy is another Ted Bundy. The Feds and the police did not have the same tools at their disposal when Terrible Ted was doing his thing, if this was the 70's, no way would this killer be in custody. Cameras everywhere is what is the most useful tool in the box.

Testosterone doesn’t cause psychosis.

Actually, it can...............

It has also been seen that excess androgens (male sex hormones, like testosterone) can lead to psychosis. Perhaps this is best seen when people take steroids which are similar structurally to male sex hormones and can have profound side effects on their thinking. While certain hormones are often referred to as "male" or "female" sex hormones, it should be noted that while they may be in higher concentrations in particular sexes, both sexes produce an amount of these hormones and they serve various different and similar functions in both sexes.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.

Moscow police will have a press conference at 1 p.m. on KREM2.com and KHQ6. BIG news. About six weeks now.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

And here comes the MAGAt anti-semitism.

Pot does.

If you already have a genetic predisposition to psychosis, marijuana can exacerbate it. But, that is mainly for people who use marijuana as adolescents (brain is still developing). If you don't, then it won't.

Whether adolescent marijuana use can contribute to developing psychosis later in adulthood appears to depend on whether a person already has a genetically based vulnerability to the disorder. The AKT1 gene governs an enzyme that affects brain signaling involving the neurotransmitter dopamine. Altered dopamine signaling is known to be involved in schizophrenia. AKT1 can take one of three forms in a specific region of the gene implicated in susceptibility to schizophrenia: T/T, C/T, and C/C. Those who use marijuana daily (green bars) with the C/C variant have a seven times higher risk of developing psychosis than those who use it infrequently or use none at all. The risk for psychosis among those with the T/T variant was unaffected by whether they used marijuana.

Forum List

Back