Don't Mess With Texas? How about Don't F**k With Florida!!

Florida is very lucky to have Ron DeSantis Governor.
For the most part he is not anti-gun.
Florida has had millions of NewYorkers and Californians move there over the last 5 years.
Fortunately, it seems a significant number of those transplants were conservatives or moderate Leftists fleeing the Far Left Dictatorships there.

If the Left ever manages to topple the Right and re-take control, they will usher in gun control that makes NewYork and California look gun friendly I would place a bet. We shouldn't have to live in fear that our Constitutional Rights are up for grabs but that's the result of doing nothing in the face of clear tyranny.

Florida is very lucky to have Ron DeSantis Governor.
For the most part he is not anti-gun.
Florida has had millions of NewYorkers and Californians move there over the last 5 years.
Fortunately, it seems a significant number of those transplants were conservatives or moderate Leftists fleeing the Far Left Dictatorships there.

If the Left ever manages to topple the Right and re-take control, they will usher in gun control that makes NewYork and California look gun friendly I would place a bet. We shouldn't have to live in fear that our Constitutional Rights are up for grabs but that's the result of doing nothing in the face of clear tyranny.

I'm not giving-up shit (my hill to die on) and will likely be dead within the next 20 or so years anyway so it's not really on me anymore other than to try to advance the cause in my own state while I'm still living.

I really don't put much faith in my kids and their kid's generations to fight the good fight....Way too soft.

That is my Sheriff and he right on all counts.

We Polk County Cracker boys pray that the Negro filth try to do some shit like that. It would make for a fun evening.

This is how Texas got its law enforcement stereotype. The police cheifs worked WITH citizens to help keep the stability in law and order...........not work AGAINST them all these hundreds of years.

But sadly, thats all been changing as all the filth from other countries and other states has slithered in here, slowing taking over, and doing absolutely nothing to help anyone but themselves.

Forum List

Back