Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

I think he's Jewish with a last name like that.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.
Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

Good, I'm glad to see they caught him. Good riddance, monster; enjoy prison.

It reminds me of the murders in Gainesville, Florida, a few decades ago. A violent drifter killed several young women who were college students and shared an apartment, along with one of their boyfriends, in a truly gruesome knife rampage. He earned himself a trip to the electric chair for that.

Just saw a breaking news banner on Yahoo News claiming a suspect has been arrested. Nothing further yet.
Fox News had some details:
MOSCOW, Idaho – Authorities have arrested a suspect in the Nov. 13 murders of four University of Idaho students, a high-ranking law enforcement source told Fox News Digital.​
Bryan Christopher Kohberger, 28, was taken into custody by local police and the FBI at 3 a.m. in Scranton, Pennsylvania, the law enforcement source said Friday.​
Kohberger was being held for extradition in Monroe County Court for first-degree murder issued by the Moscow Police Department and the Latah County Prosecutor's Office in connection to the slayings of Ethan Chapin, 20, Xana Kernodle, 20, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, and Madison Mogen, 21. FoxNews.​
  1. PULLMAN, Wash. – EXCLUSIVE: Police are serving a search warrant at the Washington apartment of Bryan Kohberger Friday morning, the man taken into custody earlier in Pennsylvania in connection with the stabbing deaths of four students at the University of Idaho.

2. The Idaho school is less than 10 miles from Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, where Kohberger is listed as PhD student.

3. Bryan Christopher Kohberger, 28, was taken into custody by local police and the FBI at 3 a.m. near Scranton, Pennsylvania, a law enforcement source told Fox News Digital.

Probably had their eye on him early and just didn't wanna give it out just yet​

Idaho student murders: 28-year-old suspect arrested, identified​

ABC got it wrong. He's not an Idaho student. He is a graduate student in Pullman, Washington nearby and is from Pennsylvania.

I live in the area, so here is some information. The suspect is a graduate student in criminology at Pullman, Washington just a few miles from Moscow, Idaho. Washington State and the University of Idaho students are neighbors. Look at a map. The suspect is not a Moscow student. Some of the msm are stupid.

Update!

Search Warrant Served at Idaho Killer Suspect Bryan Khoberger’s Apartment in Pullman, Washington – Just Minutes From Quadruple Murder Scene (VIDEO)​

I think he's Jewish with a last name like that.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.
Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

Like Whoopi Kohberger?

What could be the motivation for cutting so many peoples' lives short?

What could be the justification in one's own mind, even?
Well considering 4 people stabbed to death that normally shows a bit of rage. As to the cause of that rage who knows. The guy sure does not look like a murderer. Looks like a clean cut guy. God, what a terrible waste of life. I also hope they have the right guy. When I was in college we had a string of murders of young attractive nursing students. Took them a few years to find the guy who did it. It turned out to be a campus cop. The ducker was just a serial killer no real motive just something to do to him or something.

Well considering 4 people stabbed to death that normally shows a bit of rage. As to the cause of that rage who knows. The guy sure does not look like a murderer. Looks like a clean cut guy. God, what a terrible waste of life. I also hope they have the right guy. When I was in college we had a string of murders of young attractive nursing students. Took them a few years to find the guy who did it. It turned out to be a campus cop. The ducker was just a serial killer no real motive just something to do to him or something.
I fear this will be like that. :(

So many lives cut short for nothing.

Forum List

Back