Surprise!

He's obviously hiding something and scared shitless.

So, if you're not guilty of a crime, then you have no reason to object to government going through your private information, property, and belongings?

F••• the Fourth Amendment and all the related principles?
Neat talking point. Where were you when about 20 of the past presidents, and even candidates, forked over years of tax filings in a transparency effort. I'm sure they would have loved your concern for their personal papers that tells so much about them. And of course you are not at all interested in Trump's business practices that scammed investors, contractors and friends, many by using and losing in the courts, so long as he continues to do whatever he does, legal or not, Constitutional or not, because he promised to drain a swamp almost as corrupt as the one he brought with him to DC.
Nice blinders. Are you aware of the difference between voluntary disclosure and privacy rights?

What I'm aware of is the 'Deep State' atmosphere of this entire admin. Secrecy slathered over with daily lies on twitter. Stonewalling is Trump's best feature, next to tossing friends and enemies under buses.

As a private businessman, he is free to deceive and misdirect. Most businesses do not allow employees to talk to the press, for example, only certain execs. But Trump is President of the United States and the ROE changes. A President has no privacy rights except in the case of national security. Everything he does is in our name. When he chose unilaterally to betray the Kurds, for example, giving Erdogan a green light to 'eliminate' a thorn in his side, and to release ISIS captives, the world doesn't say, "Trump did it!". The world says. "America did it!" I know you have rationalized this act because of your admiration for Trump. I genuinely believe if this withdrawal had been done by UK or any other nation, you would see clearer. My point in using this example is to show that the actions of a President are 1000 times more important, or maybe even over 300 million times. Our President's actions define us. And Trump lies like a rug in between shady deals with tyrants and cuddles with people who flatter him while using him, like L. Graham's see-no-evil and Barr's carte blanche dissertation that got him a cushy job traveling the world looking for dirt on American institutions..
A president is STILL an American citizen and IS entitled to privacy. Your rant on the Kurds aside, we are discussing a voluntary issue. Everyone likes to point out that other Presidents do this and they say it like they are compelled to do this. They are NOT.

He's obviously hiding something and scared shitless.

So, if you're not guilty of a crime, then you have no reason to object to government going through your private information, property, and belongings?

F••• the Fourth Amendment and all the related principles?
Neat talking point. Where were you when about 20 of the past presidents, and even candidates, forked over years of tax filings in a transparency effort. I'm sure they would have loved your concern for their personal papers that tells so much about them. And of course you are not at all interested in Trump's business practices that scammed investors, contractors and friends, many by using and losing in the courts, so long as he continues to do whatever he does, legal or not, Constitutional or not, because he promised to drain a swamp almost as corrupt as the one he brought with him to DC.
Nice blinders. Are you aware of the difference between voluntary disclosure and privacy rights?

What I'm aware of is the 'Deep State' atmosphere of this entire admin. Secrecy slathered over with daily lies on twitter. Stonewalling is Trump's best feature, next to tossing friends and enemies under buses.

As a private businessman, he is free to deceive and misdirect. Most businesses do not allow employees to talk to the press, for example, only certain execs. But Trump is President of the United States and the ROE changes. A President has no privacy rights except in the case of national security. Everything he does is in our name. When he chose unilaterally to betray the Kurds, for example, giving Erdogan a green light to 'eliminate' a thorn in his side, and to release ISIS captives, the world doesn't say, "Trump did it!". The world says. "America did it!" I know you have rationalized this act because of your admiration for Trump. I genuinely believe if this withdrawal had been done by UK or any other nation, you would see clearer. My point in using this example is to show that the actions of a President are 1000 times more important, or maybe even over 300 million times. Our President's actions define us. And Trump lies like a rug in between shady deals with tyrants and cuddles with people who flatter him while using him, like L. Graham's see-no-evil and Barr's carte blanche dissertation that got him a cushy job traveling the world looking for dirt on American institutions..
A president is STILL an American citizen and IS entitled to privacy. Your rant on the Kurds aside, we are discussing a voluntary issue. Everyone likes to point out that other Presidents do this and they say it like they are compelled to do this. They are NOT.

"A president is STILL an American citizen and IS entitled to privacy. "
Well, it looks like the tradition is now stricken and future Presidents are now relieved of that burden of honor. Going forward all they have to do is SAY they are honest "stable geniuses".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/state-department-releases-detailed-accounts-of-biden-ukraine-corruption.791590/

Gee whoda thunk the Barr DOJ would protect the flim flam man?

Anybody ever wonder why Trump is so scared of revealing his taxes? Are they still under audit? After all, he DID promise. Or are the Dems, Hillary, Obama, Sciff and fake news stopping him from keeping his promise?

Justice Department backs Trump in Supreme Court fight over his tax returns

Forum List

Back