Surprise!

Someones income is NO ONES FUCKING BUSINESS.

If he did something wrong the IRS is the responsible party.
If Crooked Donald committed fraud, the Southern District of New York prosecutor's office is the responsible party.

He's obviously hiding something and scared shitless.

So, if you're not guilty of a crime, then you have no reason to object to government going through your private information, property, and belongings?

F••• the Fourth Amendment and all the related principles?
Neat talking point. Where were you when about 20 of the past presidents, and even candidates, forked over years of tax filings in a transparency effort. I'm sure they would have loved your concern for their personal papers that tells so much about them. And of course you are not at all interested in Trump's business practices that scammed investors, contractors and friends, many by using and losing in the courts, so long as he continues to do whatever he does, legal or not, Constitutional or not, because he promised to drain a swamp almost as corrupt as the one he brought with him to DC.

Gee whoda thunk the Barr DOJ would protect the flim flam man?

Anybody ever wonder why Trump is so scared of revealing his taxes? Are they still under audit? After all, he DID promise. Or are the Dems, Hillary, Obama, Sciff and fake news stopping him from keeping his promise?

Justice Department backs Trump in Supreme Court fight over his tax returns

Gee, who would think the DOJ would uphold the law?

It sure never did under Obama!
Get your mind fixed. It's stuck in the 2016 campaign others have seen thru for years.

You mean the IRS that he went to court to stop from revealing any of his data. It was sort of a 'standard operating procedure' court filing, like his school records to keep from exposing all the lies you prefer to swallow while ignoring facts as fake.

If Crooked Donald committed fraud, the Southern District of New York prosecutor's office is the responsible party.

Or, it has more to do with his ego (not as rich as he pretends).

Either way, it is bullshit. The Democrats already know what his tax returns say. They just can't tell you (or others who give a shit) what they say. And it is pissing them off. And I am laughing at those fuckers. It's no wonder that the Democrats are trying to find any reason they can to impeach him. He is so damn infuriating to them, and I'm laughing my ass off.

Neat talking point. Where were you when about 20 of the past presidents, and even candidates, forked over years of tax filings in a transparency effort. I'm sure they would have loved your concern for their personal papers that tells so much about them. And of course you are not at all interested in Trump's business practices that scammed investors, contractors and friends, many by using and losing in the courts, so long as he continues to do whatever he does, legal or not, Constitutional or not, because he promised to drain a swamp almost as corrupt as the one he brought with him to DC.

Can you point me to Barack Obama's tax returns for the last 8 years that detail how he became such a wealthy man while president? No?

Fucking hypocrite.

Anybody ever wonder why Trump is so scared of revealing his taxes? Are they still under audit? After all, he DID promise. Or are the Dems, Hillary, Obama, Sciff and fake news stopping him from keeping his promise?

Gee, who would think the DOJ would uphold the law?

It sure never did under Obama!
Get your mind fixed. It's stuck in the 2016 campaign others have seen thru for years.

You're wailing because the DOJ is defending the 4th Amendment. You're so used to an utterly lawless DOJ like the one under corrupt Loretta Lynch that you can't grasp one that actually UPHOLDS rather than violates the law.

See Comrade, Donald Trump is PRESIDENT, rather than Potentate as Obama was.

But the Impeachment Inquisition was a FLOP, the Communists need a new fishing expedition....
Only with those who don't want to hear facts.

Says a sycophant of the party that impeaches people for investigating corruption.....

"So I told em' I got a BILLION dollars, but you ain't gitin it. You gotta pony up, kick some of it back. You have SIX HOURS to show how you gunna kick back to me. An son of a bitch, they started paying my son $83,000 a month." - I'm Quid Pro Joe Biden, and I approve of this message.

What? We've given up on obstruction, bribery and quid-pro-quo already?

Well, that was quick.
You aren't named meathead for nothing.
I'm still pissed about how dumb you are to have believed the 'Mexico will pay' stupidity. My list is long and includes the required loyalty to him over country and Constitution stuff, and moves to the active Unconstitutional stuff like ignoring and causing to ignore subpoenas and bribery and emoluments. Add in betrayal of Kurds, sucking up to and excusing murderous dictators like MBS/Erdogan because of the dollars he gets, as he himself stated, and paving the way for Putin to restore the old USSR thru annexing all the old territories that tried to go democratic after the Reagan-aided fall of the old Empire.
The hearings only confirmed what we ALL already know. You sugarcoat and I condemn, is all. And I call you on it.

Every other president has disclosed their taxes. Stop making excuses for trump.

What? We've given up on obstruction, bribery and quid-pro-quo already?

Well, that was quick.

The Gestapo News has already fallen back to the Russia hoax and Trump's taxes.

Forum List

Back