Surprise dinner for my buddy

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So my buddy has been down for over a month because of some problem woth his colon. Some sort of pockets in it? I forget what he called it.
Anyways, im doing a surprise get together Friday night. Invited a few of his friends and I'm cooking and bringing a shit load of bourbon.
My menu is grilled tenderloin with a honey siracha lime sauce, stuffed sweet peppers with cream cheese and bacon and a bourbon mac n cheese. And perhaps some boudain just because its awesome.
Sound like a good menu?

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score
So my buddy has been down for over a month because of some problem woth his colon. Some sort of pockets in it? I forget what he called it.
Anyways, im doing a surprise get together Friday night. Invited a few of his friends and I'm cooking and bringing a shit load of bourbon.
My menu is grilled tenderloin with a honey siracha lime sauce, stuffed sweet peppers with cream cheese and bacon and a bourbon mac n cheese. And perhaps some boudain just because its awesome.
Sound like a good menu?
Lime with bourbon? I don't know man. Lime is more a of a Tequila thing.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dammit!!!
Now ya got me wanting some Boudin!!!!

Pisses me off!!!
We had just bought a LEM grinder.

1594858234079.png

A LEM 20 lb Mixer...
1594857894606.png

And a LEM 20 lb stuffer.....
1594858151283.png

Was ready to start making some Boudin and sausage when the hip fucked up!!!

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sound like a good menu?
Lime with bourbon? I don't know man. Lime is more a of a Tequila thing.
Lol the lime just compliments the siracha and honey. Acid, hot and sweet. Maybe I should give them pickled ginger to clean their palates like at a sushi joint lol

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sound like a good menu?
A good menu yes BUT TN there is no ice cream and that is not a good situation :omg:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List