Surfer Bethany Hamilton SLAMS The World Surfer Transgender Policy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You go girl!! And I never actually stopped to think about it but obviously women trying to be men wouldn't go and participate on a men's sport's team. It makes me stop and wonder if these men who apparently think they're women are just doing it for getting an advantage. In other words for cheating purposes.

I love Bethany Hamilton.

I saw her speaking about it earlie today on Instagram... and I was actually thinking about posting it. Here it is (I haven't watched Part 2 yet)

If anyone's on Instagram, I hope you can give her a like or comment because of course she's gotten a lot of flak for speaking the truth.

Here is the vindictive hypocrisy women use..

Women want and do play on men's teams yet do not want men on women's teams..

How about if you discovered a quarterback is also a woman?

Here is the vindictive hypocrisy women use..

Women want and do play on men's teams yet do not want men on women's teams..

BUT , no hypocrisy whatsoever. Just common sense and a functioning brain :-

Women are allowed by men to compete with them if they all wish to , and everybody applauds that some women want to challenge themselves despite physical and probably emotional disadvantages / handicaps .

But men want their physical and probable emotional advantages to be ignored and dismissed .

A huge difference which the Stupids need to have rammed into the the void between their ears .

If various anomalies exist outside of the two gender classification, let the anomalous ones compete with each other and stop ruining it for competitors and spectators alike .
Just to satisfy the WEF and a few uneducated dumb fools .

Forum List

Back