Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

What the hell would YOU know about it?

I get to see your end work product.

Kids who after being in the clutches of Public Education since they got out diapers, can't conjugate a sentence or do simple math.

But if you are so happy with your work, why not have a camera in your classroom during school hours, that the parents can log onto with their phones at any time.

And then you can explain your amusing screen name to them.

It isn't the children you are worried about. YOu are worried that parents might see some of the shit that actually happens in classrooms.
yeah we saw the backlash from covid from that…the dems got booted from office in VA and Xiden and the demafasict sent brownshirts down to label parents that questioned them domestic terrorist

If you have a penis but believe you're a girl or have a vagina but believe you're a guy then you're nuts. It's not rocket science.

So the lib educators are what you think is wrong with public schools. So at this point your plan would be to defund and depopulate the school system until it fixes itself.
Sounds like a solid plan.

I get to see your end work product.

Kids who after being in the clutches of Public Education since they got out diapers, can't conjugate a sentence or do simple math.

But if you are so happy with your work, why not have a camera in your classroom during school hours, that the parents can log onto with their phones at any time.

And then you can explain your amusing screen name to them.
yes a lot of kids in public education are way behind…look at for example what the demafacist have done to the public education in places like Baltimore…

it’s sad…but the demafasict want to keep people stupid

yes a lot of kids in public education are way behind…look at for example what the demafacist have done to the public education in places like Baltimore…

it’s sad…but the demafasict want to keep people stupid

The whole Covid "remote learning" mess set kids back even more. It will take another few years at least just to get back to where they were, let alone making progress.

People with disabilities should be protected under the ADA and get the help they need.
The big thing about the ADA would be "reasonable accommodations" in public facilities and the workplace. That very well could mean allowing "trans" kids (I assume those with a medical diagnosis) to use the bathroom, locker room of the opposite sex, and allow them to play on the opposite sex sports teams.

Last edited:
This stupid idea has been put to rest already. Try something else.
I agree. Once Covid showed these parents what a lot of you were doing, they were horrified.

yeah we saw the backlash from covid from that…the dems got booted from office in VA and Xiden and the demafasict sent brownshirts down to label parents that questioned them domestic terrorist
Well, yeah, threatening school board members will probably do that.

The big thing about the ADA would be "reasonable accommodations" in public facilities and the workplace. That very well could mean allowing "trans" kids (I assume those with a medical diagnosis) to use the bathroom, locker room of the opposite sex, and allow them to play on the opposite sex sports teams.
Except the corporate world is already on board with it. You guys lost this issue and don't know it.

unisex bathrooms are already common...as far as letting them play on the opposite sports team...the term is reasonable accomodations, not every demand....we don't let kids with wheelchairs on the track team now do we? why would we have to for other kids with disabilities?

I agree. Once Covid showed these parents what a lot of you were doing, they were horrified.

Well, yeah, threatening school board members will probably do that.

Except the corporate world is already on board with it. You guys lost this issue and don't know it.
hahaha yeah in a demafascist society threatening their agenda will lead to that...thanks for admitting that

That is not reasonable

Men to not belong in women’s sports

And if they have a penis they should pee in the men’s restroom

The unelected demigods on the SC may or may not agree with that but it will not change the truth

You've drifted fully into obsession now. I forget if you EVER answered this question: When was the last time YOU personally ever set foot in a school and observed classes?

Are you going to drone on about cameras again now?
The question is beside the point and none of your business

We are a republic where every citizen has a right to his own opinion

As a petty dictator in your classroom you can tell your students what to think but not other adults

Forum List

Back