Supreme Court Strikes Down Blatently Unconstitional Gun Regulation

You will also notice that there is no right to "privacy" in the US Constitution. Roe was a bulwark in helping to establish that "right" even though it is not enumerated anywhere in the Constitution.

But either way, it's OK with me. Now that we know there is no bar against enforcing other people's body usage we can force immunizations in the next pandemic.

We can force medical procedures on ANYONE now!

Good to know.

Oh grow the fuck up you choad.
Ghoul, nowhere does the constitution say anything about forcing medical procedures on anyone. Your meltdown and accompanying lies are glorious.

You will also notice that there is no right to "privacy" in the US Constitution. Roe was a bulwark in helping to establish that "right" even though it is not enumerated anywhere in the Constitution.

But either way, it's OK with me. Now that we know there is no bar against enforcing other people's body usage we can force immunizations in the next pandemic.

We can force medical procedures on ANYONE now!

Good to know.

Oh grow the fuck up you choad.
Still waiting for you to show us, ghoul.

Still waiting for you to show us, ghoul.

I never said there was a right to abortion in the Constitution. But Roe established that it was unconstitutional to outright ban the practice.

As such for most of YOUR LIFE the US Government has said it is a RIGHT of women to have access to abortion services.

The interesting thing (you wouldn't understand it because you are exceptionally stupid) is that Roe also hinged on the IMPLIED right to "privacy". In fact that has come up a lot in the conversations around Roe. The US Constitution does NOT provide a right to privacy so it has been "inferred" in a number of cases. Roe being one among them.

As such you would be interested to know that you may be opening a door here that you don't actually want opened. But you are so short-sighted and blinkered by your general lack of education that you don't realize what has just happened and how it may very well, one day, come around to bite you.

Remember: all your favorite justices who penned this decision may very well have come close to LYING before Congress. I have no doubt they parsed their words closely. Which is fun because they were effectively lying for God. Especially Amy Barrett. You know, Handmaid #675? LOL.

Settled Law doesn't mean much these days. Maybe that will apply elsewhere? We'll see.

For the meantime, though, enjoy your guns. Because you are SOOOOO pro-life you have a gun.

Ghoul, nowhere does the constitution say anything about forcing medical procedures on anyone. Your meltdown and accompanying lies are glorious.

You aren't very familiar with SCOTUS cases relating to this topic are you? Jacobson v. Massachussetts ring any bells? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Enjoy! (I suspect Trumpoids like you have an opinion on this).

You aren't very familiar with SCOTUS cases relating to this topic are you? Jacobson v. Massachussetts ring any bells? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Enjoy! (I suspect Trumpoids like you have an opinion on this).
Hey liar, where in the CONSTITUTION does it say anything about abortion? THE CONSTITUTION LIAR!

This is far worse than our most f*cked up nightmare scenarios

We are royally screwed

Unless the Supreme Court is expanded, the U.S. as we knew it is over

This was Putin's master plan, he tapped into Republican's religious & guns fetishes & he has single handedly destroyed us
Because killing babies is the entire basis of our country. If we can't kill babies then we are nothing. In fact, if babies can be killed but any woman anywhere is denied the ability to kill her babie, this country is over.

This is worse than slavery, lynching, Jim Crow.

Wow. You're one sick puppy.

Empty words. I've seen enough of your posting patterns here to know you just repeating the talking points of either side to gin up emotions in any particular thread or OP.

So, do you have any actual opinions of your own? Tell us what you truly believe.
I think he's from the membership team of Twitter, hoping to get some humans signed up before Musk backs out. You can't read the full posts or the details of the conversations he posts without having a twitter account, which I would never have.

"Cry more?? Maybe if you weren't self centered and have an ounce of empathy, you along with the other sociopaths might consider common sense gun controls.

The issue of guns, as well as abortion, taxes and Green Energy Systems are all wedge issues, the Republican Party is reactionary, and uses wedge issues to gain the votes of single voters tp gain power.

The Democratic Party is progressive, looking forward to the future, not the past. They know that guns kill innocent people every day, and our country has the most mass shootings of innocent people than any other developed nation.

The fact is, "shall not be infringed" is framed by ARMS. Not guns, per se. The Republicans,, solely to gain votes at the expense of horrific events, allowed the Brady Bill*** to sunset.

Do you not realize that the 1994 assault weapons ban didn't actually ban AR-15s? Not only did every single AR-15 that was in place when the ban went into effect stay in the hands of Americans, millions more AR-15s were sold in America during the period the ban was in place and, yet, crime went down.

During the ban, a semi-automatic rifle like the AR-15 could legally have any one of the following features, as long as it didn’t have two or more of them: a folding stock (making the gun slightly easier to conceal), a pistol grip (making the weapon easier to hold and use), a bayonet mount, a flash suppressor (making it harder to see where shots are coming from), or a grenade launcher.

Forum List

Back