Supreme Court Fast Tracks OSHA/Mandate Case: Jan 7th

OSHA is in every state.

But they are the Fed Govt. The Constitution limits what the Fed Govt can do. Jacobson vs MA. upheld the right of a state to be able to mandate vaccines, not the Fed Govt.

There is no legal precedent for what Biden is trying to do via OSHA

The courts were corrupted long long time ago. It starts in law school.

They will uphold the mandates.

It is a given.

View attachment 578888

It is part of the larger agenda.

As I said, if they do, they're bucking the 5th and I believe another circuit court that struck it down. And many of us will know it's well and truly over.

But they are the Fed Govt. The Constitution limits what the Fed Govt can do. Jacobson vs MA. upheld the right of a state to be able to mandate vaccines, not the Fed Govt.

There is no legal precedent for what Biden is trying to do via OSHA
There is precedent for what Biden is do, OSHA didn't start till 1970. OSHA is a federal program.

Public heath trumps Indiv. Health

I suspect they will shut it down, the federal Supreme court is political. That in no way makes it illegal.

The federal supreme court is null and void.

If they do shut it down, all the republicans will cheer them on.

The unvaccinated are why inflation is so high, they want the pandemic to last.

I suspect they will shut it down, the federal Supreme court is political. That in no way makes it illegal.

It will be shut down because the Constitution does not allow for it to happen.

They all prevent infection and spread. None do it 100%.

Actually what we are seeing here is exactly what they saw in the UK and other places: they WORSEN infection and spread after a time. More cases per capita among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. Antibody Dependent Enhancement in effect.

If they do shut it down, all the republicans will cheer them on.

The unvaccinated are why inflation is so high, they want the pandemic to last.

Please explain why the unvaccinated are at fault for inflation. This should be great.

I believe we will find out if Roberts is a Globalist or not on this one. The case is clear cut. OSHA is trying to create laws via the 4th tier of gov't. Without so much as a by your leave from Congress. Even if this was a passed law by Congress it should be challenged via the Bill of Rights.

If the allow this over reach. This country will eventually be at War with itself. I hope they understand this.
Milder Omicron having evolved from rodents is a unique variant. No variant before it linked to an animal so well because the Chinese military has the closest relative of SARS-CoV-2 and it can grow in neonatal rat cells. What are they going to do, perform GOF when the U.S. Army can also perform GOF?

Actually what we are seeing here is exactly what they saw in the UK and other places: they WORSEN infection and spread after a time. More cases per capita among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. Antibody Dependent Enhancement in effect.
Wrong.

James Clyburn, Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker, all politicians who were vaccinated AND boosted AND got covid. Me, unvaccinated, nothing.

I'm winning Penelope. :)

Two of those are in the "danger range" due to their age and have a pre-existing condition yet they only had mild cases of COVID due to the vaccine.

I agree with you on the mandates, but not on your contention the vaccines do not help at all.

Forum List

Back