Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

Don't let them get you off track. David (Copperfield?) Is a master of misdirection.

This thread is about Senator Obama refusing to produce a simple government document that I must produce every time I get my drivers license renewed.

It shouldn't take the Supreme Court to pry it loose. So the question is...what's the problem?

The problem, besides it being nonsensical and downright silly ..

go here ..
PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Is that it illustrates why republicans are not intellectuals in the main. There are lots of valid and legitimate reasons to go after Obama, but the right continues to reach for the toliet for answers. That only appeals to people who can't think beyond the toliet .. mind you republicans still have a cadre of toliet bowl thinkers .. but they are shrinking. The last 8 years have flushed many of them down the proverbial toliet.

Unless republicans figure out hjow to combine their toughness with a healthy dose of intellectualism, they are doomed for the same fate.

or maybe some repubs should just use google, the can find out he has provided a legal document, see his birth annoucement and see congress has already voted on this.

Don't let them get you off track. David (Copperfield?) Is a master of misdirection.

This thread is about Senator Obama refusing to produce a simple government document that I must produce every time I get my drivers license renewed.

It shouldn't take the Supreme Court to pry it loose. So the question is...what's the problem?

A test perhaps? To see how far he can go? I dunno. I am going to be an optimist and assume that he's been Constitutionally vetted by the party before being allowed to run as a Democrat.

or maybe some repubs should just use google, the can find out he has provided a legal document, see his birth annoucement and see congress has already voted on this.

When did he provide the actual physical document and to whom?
Birth announcements are not proof. Papers get things wrong all the time.
What did Congress vote on?

What pisses me off is that the courts would blow off a constitutional question. To claim that a citizen of the nation has no standing to demand proof that something is constitutional is out-freaking-rageous. Any citizen should be able to pose a constitutional question to the courts. Period and end of discussion.

A test perhaps? To see how far he can go? I dunno. I am going to be an optimist and assume that he's been Constitutionally vetted by the party before being allowed to run as a Democrat.

When did he provide the actual physical document and to whom?
Birth announcements are not proof. Papers get things wrong all the time.
What did Congress vote on?

What pisses me off is that the courts would blow off a constitutional question. To claim that a citizen of the nation has no standing to demand proof that something is constitutional is out-freaking-rageous. Any citizen should be able to pose a constitutional question to the courts. Period and end of discussion.
Factcheck.org: Born in the U.S.A. | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

And Berg has to go through the proper process to reach the supreme court which he has not. And congress voted that both McCain being born in Panama and Obama are both able to be President, it was unanimous decision.

This is just more shit and distraction.

The frigging birth certificate was posted on these threads.

What a bunch of lying bastards who hate the American way of life to try and subvert the vote.

May they all burn in China or Tamarac.
Berg is a democrat

palin has family values...that's why she's pretending to have given birth to what is actually her daughter kid.
yes, because 17 year olds are so well known for having downs syndrome babies and can get pregnant one month before she gives birth

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Factcheck.org: Born in the U.S.A. | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

And Berg has to go through the proper process to reach the supreme court which he has not. And congress voted that both McCain being born in Panama and Obama are both able to be President, it was unanimous decision.

Hi Luissa,

Bergs hoops to reach the supreme court are ludicrous. I could care less about the precedent as well. The judge was a moron to say that a citizen cannot question the constitutionality of anything. The bottom line is that the judge is a coward and is hiding behind a thin sheet.

Now, about Congress voting..... What exactly did they vote on? Was it a bill, signed into law by the President? Or was it a puff piece where they told everyone the sense of the senate? One is legitimate and one isn't worth the paper it's printed on or the bandwidth needed to download it.

Like I said, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But, I should be able to safely assume the courts will give full weight to any Constitutional questions raised. Not just to the ones they want to hear. That is the issue.

C'ya

Hi Luissa,

Bergs hoops to reach the supreme court are ludicrous. I could care less about the precedent as well. The judge was a moron to say that a citizen cannot question the constitutionality of anything. The bottom line is that the judge is a coward and is hiding behind a thin sheet.

Now, about Congress voting..... What exactly did they vote on? Was it a bill, signed into law by the President? Or was it a puff piece where they told everyone the sense of the senate? One is legitimate and one isn't worth the paper it's printed on or the bandwidth needed to download it.

Like I said, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. But, I should be able to safely assume the courts will give full weight to any Constitutional questions raised. Not just to the ones they want to hear. That is the issue.

C'ya
it was a puff piece

Hi Luissa,

C'ya

Read Article 3 of the constitution! From what I gather I don't think they can do anything if they do at all until he has actually became President because as a senator he has not done anything wrong because you don't have to be born in the US to be a senator. Plus I really doubt his mother went to Kenya to have him when I don't even think his father was around when he was born, I am not sure. I mean if you are a women would you rather have your child at a US hospital or one in kenya.

It was a digitized image, people want to see th ephysical certificate, why is that so difficult to hand over?

and how do you propose they see that document Andrew? should it have taken a tour around the country so idiots like Berg could see it in person?

The Congress already voted, unanimously that Obama AND McCain (who was born in Panama) were eligible to hold the Office of POTUS.

What is Berg's deal? is he is disgruntled Hillary supporter? does he think if he gets Obama thrown off Hillary can take his place? GMAB :cuckoo:

and how do you propose they see that document Andrew? should it have taken a tour around the country so idiots like Berg could see it in person?

The Congress already voted, unanimously that Obama AND McCain (who was born in Panama) were eligible to hold the Office of POTUS.

What is Berg's deal? is he is disgruntled Hillary supporter? does he think if he gets Obama thrown off Hillary can take his place? GMAB :cuckoo:
i think Berg is an idiot, he is also a democrat
but, how hard would it have been for Obama to have his lawyer show his actual BC at the trial and put an end to it once and for all?
instead, the judge rules on a technicallity that only drags it out longer
too bad Obama puts his own self interests first and the country last

The birt certificate might show Hawaii but he wasnt born in Hawaii. There was a documentary on both McCain and Obama this morning.
With the right strings or circumstances this can easily be changed ask people that serve or have sreved and have kids over seas!!!

let the riots begin...any interference with the upcoming elections will be seen as a ploy to stop obama from being elected....

have mercy.

This, unfortunately, is a real possibility at this point in the game... Have mercy indeed.

To bad something like this can't be addressed with out the perception of extreme partisanship.

Assuming there is a leg for the suit to stand on, any interference by the Supreme Court in an election with this much divisive passion and occurring this close to the Bush-Gore decision will be perceived as republican election theft and most likely met with some degree of violence.

-Joe

The birt certificate might show Hawaii but he wasnt born in Hawaii. There was a documentary on both McCain and Obama this morning.
With the right strings or circumstances this can easily be changed ask people that serve or have sreved and have kids over seas!!!

where the hell do you think he was born?

Do you actually think that a U.S. citizen would fly to what amounted to a third world country, give birth and then fly home with a newborn, undocumented baby only to have the authories in HI forge documents saying he was born in their state? do you think they took one look at him at birth and just KNEW that 48 years later he'd run for President and they'd better put the fix in THEN or lose their chance? :cuckoo:

what purpose would the state of HI have for LYING about his birth records? IS the entire state of HI in cahoots with Obama? Is Congress?

It's stupidity pure and simple and the fact that you morons are actually discussing it like it's fact only shows you're ass deep in the stupidity.

i think Berg is an idiot, he is also a democrat
but, how hard would it have been for Obama to have his lawyer show his actual BC at the trial and put an end to it once and for all?
instead, the judge rules on a technicallity that only drags it out longer
too bad Obama puts his own self interests first and the country last

I know Berg is a dem...that's why I asked if he's a disgruntled Hillary supporter.

Someone please explain WHY Obama should bother to answer something so ridiculous? if he answers every insane claim made about him he won't have time to do anything else.

Talk about putting country last! you cons are pathetic insomuch as you'd rather trample all over the constitution of the united states than see Obama elected. It doesn't matter if the claim is legit... as long as the results are what you want.

where the hell do you think he was born?

Do you actually think that a U.S. citizen would fly to what amounted to a third world country, give birth and then fly home with a newborn, undocumented baby only to have the authories in HI forge documents saying he was born in their state? do you think they took one look at him at birth and just KNEW that 48 years later he'd run for President and they'd better put the fix in THEN or lose their chance? :cuckoo:

what purpose would the state of HI have for LYING about his birth records? IS the entire state of HI in cahoots with Obama? Is Congress?

It's stupidity pure and simple and the fact that you morons are actually discussing it like it's fact only shows you're ass deep in the stupidity.

I know Berg is a dem...that's why I asked if he's a disgruntled Hillary supporter.

Someone please explain WHY Obama should bother to answer something so ridiculous? if he answers every insane claim made about him he won't have time to do anything else.

Talk about putting country last! you cons are pathetic insomuch as you'd rather trample all over the constitution of the united states than see Obama elected. It doesn't matter if the claim is legit... as long as the results are what you want.
wow are you ever fucked up
i already said it was a dead issue
but it would have been SO easy for Obama to end it and shut berg up for good
yet he didnt do it

colmkbtwl.gif

Forum List

Back