Supportters Deluge The Courageous David Duke With Happy Birthday Greetings!

Go fuck yourself
Really J.E.D., you must learn to govern your passions......they will be your undoing.

David Duke preaches hate based on the most trivial of characteristics, race. He has changed his approach, but his basic message has been the same since he wore a hood and burned crossed. A more civilized hate-monger is not better, it is more dangerous.

As for his birthday, I rather hope it is his last.

How about that for governing my passions?
You wishing death on an American patriot makes you un-American with ZERO morals. You are a typical anti-White pro-Zionist indoctrinated liberal who is blinded by political correctness. Shame on you!

Bullshit. I am a patriotic American. David Duke is a racist hate-monger. His patriotism only extends to white people, not all Americans. I know too many people who are minorities that have served our nation, contributed to our society, and made this country a better place.

I am unashamed of my ability to see people for who they actually are, rather than the color of their skin.
You have been blinded by Jewish promoted multiculturalism which is ripping into the moral fabric of this nation the foundeŕs created for my people.

What a load of bullshit. And who are you or David Duke to try and tell people who they can and cannot sleep with?? Jealous that someone else is getting laid?

I am not blinded by anything. I see individuals, not races. Show me someone who does the right thing, is a positive force in our world, and is a productive member of society and I will give them respect. Someone who doesn't is a waste of skin, regardless of the color of that skin.

Really J.E.D., you must learn to govern your passions......they will be your undoing.

David Duke preaches hate based on the most trivial of characteristics, race. He has changed his approach, but his basic message has been the same since he wore a hood and burned crossed. A more civilized hate-monger is not better, it is more dangerous.

You wishing death on an American patriot makes you un-American with ZERO morals. You are a typical anti-White pro-Zionist indoctrinated liberal who is blinded by political correctness. Shame on you!

Bullshit. I am a patriotic American. David Duke is a racist hate-monger. His patriotism only extends to white people, not all Americans. I know too many people who are minorities that have served our nation, contributed to our society, and made this country a better place.

I am unashamed of my ability to see people for who they actually are, rather than the color of their skin.
You have been blinded by Jewish promoted multiculturalism which is ripping into the moral fabric of this nation the foundeŕs created for my people.

What a load of bullshit. And who are you or David Duke to try and tell people who they can and cannot sleep with?? Jealous that someone else is getting laid?

I am not blinded by anything. I see individuals, not races. Show me someone who does the right thing, is a positive force in our world, and is a productive member of society and I will give them respect. Someone who doesn't is a waste of skin, regardless of the color of that skin.
You have been indoctrinated well by the Jew!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feral trailer park monkey

Yeah, keep repeating the mantra your owners have taught you. That is easier than an actual dialogue.

I see you have no answer about why you and your ilk think you have the right to tell people who they can and cannot sleep with.

I see you have no answer to the idea that someone judges people by who they are and what they do, as opposed to blindly following some cult leader who rants about jews & blacks.

You are the one who has been indoctrinated.

I have a question for you. I have a good friend (last name Goldman) who was raised as a jew. But now he is a practicing buddhist. Is he still evil and dangerous? Or is it only the practicing jews?

I hope Mr. Duke drops dead. Fuck him, and fuck you, op :fu:
Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself

Go play on some train tracks, dick-bandit.

Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself

Go play on some train tracks, dick-bandit.
None around!

I hope Mr. Duke drops dead. Fuck him, and fuck you, op :fu:
Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself

I think it a huge stretch to call Duke a Patriot. When he left his revamped KKKK around 1980 it was reported that he sold the 'secret' membership list to raise some money, which is a betrayal, I guess, of some sort. He ran for office several times, getting large amounts of donations, a good chunk of which he pocketed. Of late I've read he has been a Putin supporter and more anti-semitic than anti-black. But with Duke the rhetoric doesn't nearly matter so much as what he sells and a lot of it. A

I don't think that the man has any integrity or real bedrock principles, but merely hates the liberal establishment in this country to the point that he would travel anywhere and say and do almost anything to attack them.

It is illustrative that Duke is the embarrassing retreaded racist that the Big Corporate Media likes to trot out when they want to use someone to discredit more respectable right wing groups like the Tea Party. And that is all Dukes' function in society any more, really, unlike say Jared Taylor who is erudite and puts forward some pretty strong arguments that are much more difficult to rebut. As long as the Corporate media can smear 'white nationalists' with the likes of Duke, few people will ever read Taylor, which is kind of a good thing in effect but bad in principle. I would like to believe that honest discussion is the best way to handle the Devil.

The flag issue is bringing the cockroaches out into the light. They'll scurry back soon enough.

The flag issue is bringing the cockroaches out into the light. They'll scurry back soon enough.

Who is scurrying, dude?

I have never backed off defending the CBF.

Did I address you with my comment?

The KKKers and the like. They're riled up but will soon go back to their holes.

Dude, you didn't address anyone, but your post did follow mine, and that is why I asked.

But I am in agreement with your clarification. The KKK is a joke these days, and most of the people in it are FBI informants looking to get something off their criminal record if they could just betray one of their own to get it.

One wag said a few years back that the KKK is twenty FBI informants and one fool that trusted them.

I hope Mr. Duke has a great happy birthday tomorrow. He has awakened so many to the dangers that Whites of European heritage face as our nation faces perilous times.

Edit: Title should read 'Supporters'.

duke-mexicosmall-for-web.jpg

Supporters Deluge the Courageous Dr. David Duke with Happy Birthday Greetings - David Duke.com David Duke.com

Well who wants to click on 'david duke.com'?

Just remember- the man who supports David Duke also supports Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back