Supportters Deluge The Courageous David Duke With Happy Birthday Greetings!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I hope Mr. Duke has a great happy birthday tomorrow. He has awakened so many to the dangers that Whites of European heritage face as our nation faces perilous times.

Edit: Title should read 'Supporters'.

duke-mexicosmall-for-web.jpg

Supporters Deluge the Courageous Dr. David Duke with Happy Birthday Greetings - David Duke.com David Duke.com

Last edited:
I hope Mr. Duke drops dead. Fuck him, and fuck you, op :fu:

Social conservatives, whether democrats or republicans, always on the wrong side of history.

Duke is a fucking idiot who deserves a bitch slapping in the hope of knocking some common sense into his thick skull.

Wouldn't it be fun to run a DNA analysis on Stevie Baby? And check on how many boyfriends he has.

Just run a black light over him. I'm sure his face and ass would light up like a teen boy's sheets.

stainDetector.jpg

Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself
Really J.E.D., you must learn to govern your passions......they will be your undoing.

David Duke preaches hate based on the most trivial of characteristics, race. He has changed his approach, but his basic message has been the same since he wore a hood and burned crossed. A more civilized hate-monger is not better, it is more dangerous.

As for his birthday, I rather hope it is his last.

How about that for governing my passions?

ahh david duke...a man who hasnt really worked a day in his life...but has raised money by running for president.....matching federal funds were nice to him.....and doesnt he live in russia now.....or he did....he is not really a hate monger as much as a user of stupid people

Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself
Really J.E.D., you must learn to govern your passions......they will be your undoing.

David Duke preaches hate based on the most trivial of characteristics, race. He has changed his approach, but his basic message has been the same since he wore a hood and burned crossed. A more civilized hate-monger is not better, it is more dangerous.

You wishing death on an American patriot makes you un-American with ZERO morals. You are a typical anti-White pro-Zionist indoctrinated liberal who is blinded by political correctness. Shame on you!

ahh david duke...a man who hasnt really worked a day in his life...but has raised money by running for president.....matching federal funds were nice to him.....and doesnt he live in russia now.....or he did....he is not really a hate monger as much as a user of stupid people
No, he does not live in Russia.

Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself

You wishing death on an American patriot makes you un-American with ZERO morals. You are a typical anti-White pro-Zionist indoctrinated liberal who is blinded by political correctness. Shame on you!

Bullshit. I am a patriotic American. David Duke is a racist hate-monger. His patriotism only extends to white people, not all Americans. I know too many people who are minorities that have served our nation, contributed to our society, and made this country a better place.

I am unashamed of my ability to see people for who they actually are, rather than the color of their skin.

Awe! Such tolerance!
Go fuck yourself

Bullshit. I am a patriotic American. David Duke is a racist hate-monger. His patriotism only extends to white people, not all Americans. I know too many people who are minorities that have served our nation, contributed to our society, and made this country a better place.

I am unashamed of my ability to see people for who they actually are, rather than the color of their skin.
You have been blinded by Jewish promoted multiculturalism which is ripping into the moral fabric of this nation the foundeŕs created for my people.

jews_image09.jpg

y5YNA.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back