Support Biden-Harris 2020!

funny all this is happening now...under trump but you continue to pretend it is not the fault of the current government
I don't know that they're pretending. Remember that the "news" and "information" they are provided is pretty limited and controlled.

I'm pretty sure they look at the current government as heroic and pristine.

What's going on in liberal run cities today has nothing to do with our federal government. It's not even within federal laws, which liberal mayors and governors are intentionally defying. This is exactly what liberals want. Chaos, destruction and economic degradation. Fuck the people, fuck the country and fuck the environment, just as long as Democrats defeat Trump. Democrat communists are evil.

funny all this is happening now...under trump but you continue to pretend it is not the fault of the current government
I don't know that they're pretending. Remember that the "news" and "information" they are provided is pretty limited and controlled.

You have specific examples? Try not saying conservative radio. Try giving something specific and we will discuss that issue that you say we have been manipulated with false information.

Since there is so much of it, this ought to be easy for you.

I will be expecting you to dance around this request by saying I am changing the subject and I will be expecting you to eventually post our racist posts and run.

Now, get back to how we have been specifically manipulated by conservative radio or conservative sources as you love to yell about.

Be specific.

President Trump putting America first, jobs, economy, trade, not starting stupid wars, historic middle east peach agreement, stock market on fire in spite of Covid, tax cuts, tax reform, historic assistance for black communities, working to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration. HUGE wins for the American people and some posters above want to elect these two clowns Biden and Harris and undo all this.

You have specific examples? Try not saying conservative radio. Try giving something specific and we will discuss that issue that you say we are have been false information.

I will be expecting you to dance around this request by saying I am changing the subject and I will be expecting you to eventually post our racist posts and run.

Now, get back to how we have been specifically manipulated by conservative radio or conservative sources as you love to yell about.

Be specific.
Specific examples of the "news" and "information" that you are provided that is limited and controlled? Conservative radio is the very foundation of your alternate news and information universe, it gave birth to it all. So I can understand why you want to avoid that. And you really can't think of specific examples? Really? Wow, okay.

Your alternate "news" and "information" universe consists of television networks Fox, AON, and Newsmax. Radio hyper-partisans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage. Online partisans like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. Winger "news" sites like the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, PJ Media, American Thinker, Red State, InfoWars.

Talk radio, more than anything else, has trained people like you to only believe the "news" and "information" that this alternate universe provides, and to think of anything you are provided from outside that universe as "fake news". I don't think this is a secret, is it?

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome. I don't know why you needed a list, though!

Last edited:

You have specific examples? Try not saying conservative radio. Try giving something specific and we will discuss that issue that you say we are have been false information.

Be specific.
Specific examples of the "news" and "information" that you are provided that is limited and controlled? Conservative radio is the very foundation of your alternate news and information universe, it gave birth to it all. So I can understand why you want to avoid that. And you really can't think of specific examples? Really? Wow, okay.

Your alternate "news" and "information" universe consists of television networks Fox, AON, and Newsmax. Radio partisans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage. Online partisans like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. Winger "news" sites like the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, PJ Media, American Thinker, Red State, InfoWars.

Talk radio, more than anything else, has trained people like you to only believe the "news" and "information" that this alternate universe provides, and to think of anything you are provided from outside that universe as "fake news". I don't think this is a secret, is it?

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome. I don't know why you needed a list, though.
Lol

I asked for specific examples. Meaning, give us a specific example of something they said that is totally false.

Want me to give you specific examples of the left wing media that you repeat here everyday?

Ok, the left wing media attacked Trump for not taking the China virus seriously and attacked him for saying it was the flu. They attacked him for being xenophobic when he cut off travel from China. They attacked CONSERVATIVE news for saying the flu was worse and they falsely claimed Trump called the China flu a hoax....after they attacked Trump for saying this, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

Now, here is me giving SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

Here is another specific example of a CONSERVATIVE NEWS SOURCE showing how TRUMP DID NOT SAY there were "GOOD NEO NAZIS" as your pathetic side still claims he said.

Want to talk about jussie smollett, yes or no? Want me to show what cnn and msnbc reported about that right after the so called mugging happened?

Yes or no.

I took the time to provide SPECIFIC EXAMPLES. Want to discuss what the left wing media said about the China virus not being as serious as the flu?

Want to Mac1958? Want to? Do you wanna?

Be specific.

Your alternate "news" and "information" universe consists of television networks Fox, AON, and Newsmax. Radio partisans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Micheal Savage. Online partisans like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. Winger "news" sites like the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, PJ Media, American Thinker, Red State, InfoWars.

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome. I don't know why you needed a list, though.
Lol

I asked for specific examples. Meaning, give us a specific example of something they said that is totally false.

Want me to give you specific examples of the left wing media that you repeat here everyday?

Ok, the left wing media attacked Trump for not taking the China virus seriously and attacked him for saying it was the flu. They attacked him for being xenophobic when he cut off travel from China. They attacked CONSERVATIVE news for saying the flu was worse and they falsely claimed Trump called the China flu a hoax....after they attacked Trump for saying this, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it is vicious."

Now, here is me giving SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.

Here is another specific example of a CONSERVATIVE NEWS SOURCE showing how TRUMP DID NOT SAY there were "GOOD NEO NAZIS" as your pathetic side still claims he said.

Want to talk about jussie smollett, yes or no? Want me to show what cnn and msnbc reported about that right after the so called mugging happened?

Yes or no.

I took the time to provide SPECIFIC EXAMPLES. Want to discuss what the left wing media said about the China virus not being as serious as the flu?

Want to Mac1958? Want to? Do you wanna?

No, of course not. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You asked a question, I answered it. You're going to believe what you're told to believe.

It isn't his fault. The spoiled leftists are throwing one big temper tantrum after another and have been for 3+ years since Trump's elections. This tantrum manifests itself in different ways. It started with the suits in Washington and the Mueller investigation and then on to the House and the impeachment with no evidence. The minions are now doing their part in the tantrum, which is to riot and loot.

Democrats, nearly all of them have never and never will mentally mature.

You're going to believe what you're told to believe.

The opposite appears to be true. He gave specific examples and you choose to ignore them because they don't fit the narrative you want so desperately to be true.

You're going to believe what you're told to believe.

The opposite appears to be true. He gave specific examples and you choose to ignore them because they don't fit the narrative you want so desperately to be true.
I didn't read or watch them. I know that anything I say or demonstrate will be denied or dismissed.

I no longer burn time on nutters.

But thanks!

I didn't read or watch them.

And therein lies the problem. You are so convinced you are correct, you won't even entertain the possibility that you aren't.
All he did was blatantly deflect and change the subject to the left wing media. Standard nutter behavior.

I fully agree that the media leans left, sometimes comically so. And that's another topic.

But nutters don't have the balls to honestly look in the mirror, and therefore aren't worth wasting time on.

So, you guys can play this silly game with someone else.

Forum List

Back