supply chain problems. I will bet most people here can't find this or that product anymore

Yeah, he hated Reagan because the court clerk was stupid enough to participate in an illegal strike.
I’m sure most union members support a union decision (on which they all got to vote) calling for a strike. And I’m also sure that he was equally screwed even if he didn’t vote for the strike.

I still think Reagan was right.

Again, sounds like you have no idea how supply chain and production work.

Most of the price hikes are for two reasons. 1) Increased cost of labor and 2) increase cost of commodities.

Here's a dirty little secret about "Spring water". Most of them are used using local water supplies. You are not getting water from some spring and it's really just the same water that comes out of your tap. So if there is a shortage, it's probably in the plastic bottles. Or that the production miscalculated and put the production focus on smaller sizes rather than gallon sizes, and they had to build inventory back up.
As per your first paragraph: Yeah, no shit, don't preach to the choir.

As for the second, this was not just our store brand. This was happening sporadically nationwide...ONLY as the media was trying to cling to the pandemic as news.

s per your first paragraph: Yeah, no shit, don't preach to the choir.

As for the second, this was not just our store brand. This was happening sporadically nationwide...ONLY as the media was trying to cling to the pandemic as news.

Well, the Pandemic at the time was a little more important. Personally, I thought all the idiots who stocked up on toi;et paper and bottled water were a little silly.

Forum List

Back