Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Supernatural and fantasy thinking about religion. Is it good or evil?

We can scientifically explain the supernatural itch that some allow to control their thinking.

In children, this might be a good way of expanding their minds, but adults are asked to put away the things of children, which, to me, includes supernatural and fantasy thinking.

I use these to show substance dualism. I see this as a useful trait for us in nature but not for our spiritual and religious sides.

I see thinking supernaturally as a deterrent to knowing god, even as I promote fantasy thinking in the seeking of the best rulers and laws to live by, which is a good definition for god. After all, Moses, not that he was real, came down from the mountain with rules and laws and not some fantasy supernatural god.

The laws on earth can never be the same laws as in heaven and we can never reach the pinnacle of as above, so below.

Do you see supernatural thinking as childish or adult thinking?

Do you see supernatural thinking in childish as good?

Do you see supernatural thinking in adults as evil?

Regards
DL

i take the supernatural very seriously......

So do I.

Look at what it does to otherwise intelligent people.

If it was called Covid 19, governments would be quick to end them.

It is unfortunate that they only care about what stops production.

If mental health was important top our governments, they would ban all supernaturalstupid religions.

Regards
DL

This country is full of people who have fooled themselves into thinking they've talked to a magical being.

Indeed, yet your governments let the con men have full access to your most vulnerable and gullible minds.

There should be a law against con men in your country as well as mine.

Regards
DL

So do I.

If mental health was important top our governments, they would ban all supernaturalstupid religions.

Regards
DL
hey i deal in this stuff....you need any help give me a call......
5CUZ3Ik.jpg

So do I.

Regards
DL
hey i deal in this stuff....you need any help give me a call......View attachment 333259
Worth reading?

That you want to ban religion isn’t exactly a surprise.

Learn to read. I di not indicate all religions.

I would start with the one you advocate that has a genocidal prick as it's "good" god.

Regards
DL
Which is totally illogical because you don’t believe any god exists.

So it isn’t any specific god you hate. It is a specific religion you hate.

You might as well be a fucking nazi.

So do I.

Regards
DL
hey i deal in this stuff....you need any help give me a call......View attachment 333259
Worth reading?
my card?....

I would start with the one you advocate that has a genocidal prick as it's "good" god.

Regards
DL

I hate any religion that produces people like you who think a genocidal prick is somehow good.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I hate any religion that produces people like you who think a genocidal prick is somehow good.

Regards
DL
You must really hate atheists!

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No. What makes you think that?

They tend not to advocate for genocidal characters and the stats show them as way more moral than the religious.

Regards
DL

Attachments

• 1fcc4e19763d94dd52052887c9c5f8944ab3187e9878783b0e36d3b1ea816565.jpg
    1fcc4e19763d94dd52052887c9c5f8944ab3187e9878783b0e36d3b1ea816565.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 34

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No. What makes you think that?

They tend not to advocate for genocidal characters and the stats show them as way more moral than the religious.

Regards
DL

Do us all a favor and be honest...list the numbers of murders by atheist Communist regimes.

It's important to take believers in supernatural entities seriously because they have unleashed the most egregious cruelty on humanity in the name of their various supernatural gods.

Morals and ethics are claimed by religionists to be the result of the inerrancy of their respective supernatural gods (an utterly untrue assertion with reams of evidence against it), which is then touted as the wondrous panacea that solves all the world's ills and makes the "beliebers" people deserving of eternal paradise. It seems that there is an undercurrent of fear and arrogance used to justify appalling behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back