"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

Oh, tell us one car that doesn’t have aN ALTERNATOR just one.
That’s the price you pay for an ice car….it is filled with GASOLINE.

The point, pretty boy, is that ELECTRICITY is inherently dangerous.

Not gas powered cars.

TRU DAT. 25 volts can kill you.

Not gas powered cars.
I've frankly spilled gas on my garage floor then tried to light it to burn it away and had trouble getting it to ignite! Thing is, it's really the FUMES that ignite and if you don't have fumes, you have little chance of explosion, which is why tankers transport the stuff around on the highway without a problem.

These advances will continue, but the climate change denialists, whose default setting is to hate electric vehicles, will continue to hold out
I don’t hate EVs, but until they can provide 100% of the capabilities of my ICE vehicle, with the same lifespan, maintenance expectations, fueling expectations, and plug into my current 120/240V grounded wye outlets at the same cost (purchase, fuel, maintenance, etc..) I won’t even look at one. Even though my employer will give me up to $7,500 to do so.

Once a week I drive roughly 130 miles (round trip) to my office. There are close to a dozen charging stations there. The rest of the week I rarely put more than 25 miles on my vehicle. I’m the type of person who the EV manufacturers should be marketing to.

Unfortunately for them, a half dozen times a year I pack my SUV to the gills, stick a cargo bag on top and drive anywhere from 150 to 300 miles one way for medieval recreation events. Once or twice a year I’ll drive 500+ miles, one way, for a weekend shooting competition.

Until they can provide me with a vehicle that can deal with my average week AND my special weekends equally effectively, I won’t even look at them.

I don’t hate EVs, but until they can provide 100% of the capabilities of my ICE vehicle, with the same lifespan, maintenance expectations, fueling expectations, and plug into my current 120/240V grounded wye outlets at the same cost (purchase, fuel, maintenance, etc..) I won’t even look at one. Even though my employer will give me up to $7,500 to do so.

Once a week I drive roughly 130 miles (round trip) to my office. There are close to a dozen charging stations there. The rest of the week I rarely put more than 25 miles on my vehicle. I’m the type of person who the EV manufacturers should be marketing to.

Unfortunately for them, a half dozen times a year I pack my SUV to the gills, stick a cargo bag on top and drive anywhere from 150 to 300 miles one way for medieval recreation events. Once or twice a year I’ll drive 500+ miles, one way, for a weekend shooting competition.

Until they can provide me with a vehicle that can deal with my average week AND my special weekends equally effectively, I won’t even look at them.
Hilarious. You’ve said nothing that interferes with the capability of the average EV.
The only possible problem is, you won’t have to visit your friends at the jiffy lube outlet.

TRU DAT. 25 volts can kill you.
Geesus, it’s a good thing they don’t allow this dangerous power into homes.
I've frankly spilled gas on my garage floor then tried to light it to burn it away and had trouble getting it to ignite! Thing is, it's really the FUMES that ignite and if you don't have fumes, you have little chance of explosion, which is why tankers transport the stuff around on the highway without a problem.

Not gas powered cars.
I guess you’ll be first line for a gasoline powered hot water heater instead of electric. If you can find one I hope all you fking deniers throw away all your dangerous electric appliances and use gasoline ?
You fools are really sounding idiotic.

Ford Fusion 4cyl is what i said i have. 32MPG combined w/o AC. 28 MPG with A/C that works good.

Turn on your heat or AC in your EV your cost doubles. Range. Drops with temp extremes.
You are poorly informed. Of course your range drops, just like it does with an ICE car. Cost doubles ? Hilarious. What world do you live in ?

You are poorly informed. Of course your range drops, just like it does with an ICE car. Cost doubles ? Hilarious. What world do you live in ?

My Gas car drops 10% MPG on AC, noe on Heater.

EV may drop 50% range in weather and used battery. Hence cost per mile doubles? They degrade over time. Its only new once hitting spec.

Get off me. Whats wrong with you? If you sell EV....sorry for the truth.

I guess you’ll be first line for a gasoline powered hot water heater instead of electric. If you can find one I hope all you fking deniers throw away all your dangerous electric appliances and use gasoline ?
You fools are really sounding idiotic.

I use natural GAS for my hot water heater.

Moron.

Really. You get an electric bill. It’s in kWh ‘s.
Its easy to do the math. Try it some time.

Not in CA. Many tiers of useage rates. Socialized rates by zip code too i think? Up a hill you pay more or oeak hours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back