Super spreading venues need not apply.........please go away

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.

The WHO has acknowledged that lock downs do not work. Closures do not work.. The virus will spread like any other virus and even staying at home will not stop it. Destroying your economy is a fools errand.

You have two options;

1; Go home, hide in the basement and cower in fear until you get this bug from something that comes from outside the home (mail, clothing, food, etc)..

OR

2; Manage your risks and get on with life.. Understand you will get this virus at some point.

I refuse to cower in fear of a virus and I have CHF (Congestive Heart Failure). I am a high risk individual to die from this virus. I manage the risks I take, but I do not make others kill their livelihoods because I might be afraid.

IF you look at the states who have allowed their populaces to continue to work and live they are now doing much better than those who remained locked down. Those who did lock down are now suffering a second wave of infections from the slowed exposure rather than coming out of this with Herd immunities.

You can take the deaths now or take them later but they will come and there is NOTHING you can do to avoid them. We now have therapeutics which will stop over 98% of deaths in those over 70 with chronic underlying conditions. We need to get those who are relatively unaffected by this virus back to school and back to work.. They will get it and get over it..
:thup: :thup:
Not true and the data is there....had ALL THE COUNTRY WENT TO LOCK DOWN, HAD ALL THE COUNTRY WORE MASK WE'D BE LIKE JAPAN AND S KOREA. But here's the real deal, open the gotdamn country up all you want....but reasonable people, WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT WASTE THEIR TIME, THEIR MONEY PATRONIZING YOUR GOTDAMN HOOCH JOINTS, WHITE PEOPLE....SO HAVE AT IT
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA

LOL!!!!!!

I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA
yea biden is the 2nd coming right tiger?.....the fucking guy rode on obamas coattails for 8 years and tries to act like everything he did,he was very instrumental in that.....what a joke.....

LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, and no wonder hardship is part of your DNA, when you demand bad things for other people.

Saying "YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH"

Basically means lose everything you have worked for your whole life.

You say stuff like that, and then complain about being poor? Hardship is part of your DNA? Yeah, I can see why. You deserve it. It's called "divine judgement".

How about this: How about we believe in freedom, and let people choose whether they will go to a bar or restaurant?

Howe about that? How about we not try to destroy the lives of our fellow citizens?

LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, and no wonder hardship is part of your DNA, when you demand bad things for other people.

Saying "YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH"

You say stuff like that, and then complain about being poor? Hardship is part of your DNA? Yeah, I can see why. You deserve it. It's called "divine judgement".

How about this: How about we believe in freedom, and let people choose whether they will go to a bar or restaurant?

Howe about that? How about we not try to destroy the lives of our fellow citizens?
She doesnt care about that. In her mind you can just get a check from Nancy Pelosi. Oh wait, she isnt budging until Trump is gone

What do you think would happen if the diagnostic technique for exposure to the disease improved? That's right, the statistics would spike while the fatalities remained stable or dropped. Another trick is to diagnose elderly folks with terminal illnesses as victims of Covid in order to justify more funding and/or make a political point.

LOL!!!!!!

She doesnt care about that. In her mind you can just get a check from Nancy Pelosi. Oh wait, she isnt budging until Trump is gone
Uh, internet isn't free, electricity to power the net isn't free, so somebody is working on this end, Yes? Listen, if anybody is on welfare its these left behind bastards whining about their gotdamn jobs and these sorry ass farmers who get a damned subsidy check every month.

What do you think would happen if the diagnostic technique for exposure to the disease improved? That's right, the statistics would spike while the fatalities remained stable or dropped. Another trick is to diagnose elderly folks with terminal illnesses as victims of Covid in order to justify more funding and/or make a political point.
Everything is fake to you bastards, INCLUDING THAT MANIAC YOU SUPPORT. I wish you brain dead bastards understand, nobody but fake ass Trump and Fox noise gives a fuck about you people going to these fuckin rallies, not wearing mask and not giving a damn, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.....AND LIVE YOUR FUCKIN LIVES

Get back under your bed and STFU!

LOL!!!!!!

yea biden is the 2nd coming right tiger?.....the fucking guy rode on obamas coattails for 8 years and tries to act like everything he did,he was very instrumental in that.....what a joke.....
eVER
Everybody loves riding a winner, including the Clown in chief. Obama gave this guy everything to succeed, a good economy, intelligence on Flynn and Putin, a ready to action scientific community and good standings with our allies....and the orange bastard BLEW IT!!

Since when do I listen to a brain dead lice infected white bitch?

Everything is fake to you bastards, INCLUDING THAT MANIAC YOU SUPPORT. I wish you brain dead bastards understand, nobody but fake ass Trump and Fox noise gives a fuck about you people going to these fuckin rallies, not wearing mask and not giving a damn, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.....AND LIVE YOUR FUCKIN LIVES
We are minding our own business dumb ass...........then you idiots go and say HOW DARE WE SPEAK........Send your animals BLM..........Burn Loot and Murder and ANTIFA around to break shit...........................Then you get upset when we tell you to STFU and put your dang animals on a leash.......

poor thing..............you need a tissue.........
:CryingCow:

Apparently you don't listen to anybody. Not and make any sense of it you stupid shitforbrains.

LOL!!!!!!

eVER
Everybody loves riding a winner, including the Clown in chief. Obama gave this guy everything to succeed, a good economy, intelligence on Flynn and Putin, a ready to action scientific community and good standings with our allies....and the orange bastard BLEW IT!!
You people are full fledge nuts.

LOL!!!!!!

Uh, internet isn't free, electricity to power the net isn't free, so somebody is working on this end, Yes? Listen, if anybody is on welfare its these left behind bastards whining about their gotdamn jobs and these sorry ass farmers who get a damned subsidy check every month.

But that's out point. They don't need to be on welfare, if you let them run their business freely... you know... like a nation built on the concept of freedom should.

No one should be living off the government, ever. For any reason.

We are living our lives. We are not trying to control you. You are trying to control us.

And you seem to be upset, that we don't obey your demands. Well.... too bad. Go live in some tyrannical dictatorship like China, and pretend things are better there. Good luck with that.

The virus is kicking america's butt....and europe's butt. It IS in full control and rules the day. Until we get a vaccine.

Forum List

Back