Super spreading venues need not apply.........please go away

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?
So who exactly is forcing you to go to restaurants?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
You need to stop posting shit that makes no sense what so ever. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I have no clue of what this squaval map is suppose to reveal???? Listen, at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a disaster of a president and those that support him, should be shot for treason

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
I do stay the fuck home, I don't want to be around you nasty mf's anyway.
0.o

You have a sad life, don't you.
When you red white and Boob, white mf's start droppin like flies, I will gladly enter the Covid world of Trump, until then I'm staying home and saving tons upon tons of money!!

Fair enough.

I don't think anyone wants to be around you, either.
I wish that was the case, but you hillbilly fucks need gas, bread and hooch so you show up in my stores to shop...thank God we have mask mandates, else we'd all be dead from this shit....I'm just so glad I live in a Red state that would vote for a wad of shit, as long as its white trash and conservative....which means, WON'T BE SEEING TRUMP AND HIS FUCKIN KLAN RALLIES.

DEFLECT MUCH? YOU ASS HO

Trump is so sad, and so are his supporters, desperate to re create 2016, they now must have some female to pick on, preferably white, and low and behold its the gov of Michigan.....with the ol so familiar lock her chants.......how pathetic and sick can pink mf's be?
065A2F61-6288-4D36-8C5A-031D9418958D.jpeg
:abgg2q.jpg: You white folk, sho love hating on your white women....no wonder they keep running to nigga's for some real lovin.....

Why so racist?
Tell you what, when Trump gives you his answer, I'll give you mine!! deal?
jordan.jpg
mR Mr. Bile movement, the fact your a Trump supporter renders you a joke, a clown and a stooge...so up yours.

No mistakes, spelling or grammatical, so no original content.

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
The fact you show signs of hope...makes me wonder is there hope for people like you

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA
yea biden is the 2nd coming right tiger?.....the fucking guy rode on obamas coattails for 8 years and tries to act like everything he did,he was very instrumental in that.....what a joke.....
eVER
Everybody loves riding a winner, including the Clown in chief. Obama gave this guy everything to succeed, a good economy, intelligence on Flynn and Putin, a ready to action scientific community and good standings with our allies....and the orange bastard BLEW IT!!
You people are full fledge nuts.
:abgg2q.jpg:Says a Trump squirrel

The virus is kicking america's butt....and europe's butt. It IS in full control and rules the day. Until we get a vaccine.
And yet several Asian country's got this shit under control....because ALL THE PEOPLE ARE IN COMPLIANCE. America and Europe, have the same common threads....anxious rednecks wanting to get with that almighty dolla again!!

What do you think would happen if the diagnostic technique for exposure to the disease improved? That's right, the statistics would spike while the fatalities remained stable or dropped. Another trick is to diagnose elderly folks with terminal illnesses as victims of Covid in order to justify more funding and/or make a political point.
Everything is fake to you bastards, INCLUDING THAT MANIAC YOU SUPPORT. I wish you brain dead bastards understand, nobody but fake ass Trump and Fox noise gives a fuck about you people going to these fuckin rallies, not wearing mask and not giving a damn, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.....AND LIVE YOUR FUCKIN LIVES

We are living our lives. We are not trying to control you. You are trying to control us.

And you seem to be upset, that we don't obey your demands. Well.... too bad. Go live in some tyrannical dictatorship like China, and pretend things are better there. Good luck with that.
The facts are, you are not living your lives.....you supper spreader Trump fucks are effecting the lives of healthcare workers and essential workers all over this country. Like I said, I don't give a fuck about you rednecks as long as you stay the fuck away from our hospitals and areas of concern. Open up all the fuck you want, do you!!

LOL!!!!!!

I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA

Yeah, and no wonder hardship is part of your DNA, when you demand bad things for other people.

Saying "YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH"

Basically means lose everything you have worked for your whole life.

You say stuff like that, and then complain about being poor? Hardship is part of your DNA? Yeah, I can see why. You deserve it. It's called "divine judgement".

How about this: How about we believe in freedom, and let people choose whether they will go to a bar or restaurant?

Howe about that? How about we not try to destroy the lives of our fellow citizens?
She doesnt care about that. In her mind you can just get a check from Nancy Pelosi. Oh wait, she isnt budging until Trump is gone
Uh, internet isn't free, electricity to power the net isn't free, so somebody is working on this end, Yes? Listen, if anybody is on welfare its these left behind bastards whining about their gotdamn jobs and these sorry ass farmers who get a damned subsidy check every month.

But that's out point. They don't need to be on welfare, if you let them run their business freely... you know... like a nation built on the concept of freedom should.

No one should be living off the government, ever. For any reason.
Nobody should be living off the government? 40 billion dollars thus far we the tax payers have given to welfare FARMERS, thanks to Trump's trade war. Billions upon billions in tax breaks for the uber rich, the first stimulus when to huge corporations and rich business owners and lets not forget the Trump family....who paid 750 in taxes, who got a million bucks worth of tax payer provided health care....living off the government is a conservative staple, educate yourself and shut up

No mistakes, spelling or grammatical, so no original content.
Since when does anybody with a brain give a fuck about guy that calls himself scrotum meat?

Get back under your bed and STFU!
Since when do I listen to a brain dead lice infected white bitch?

I'm certain, by the end of the year, most of those mops will be sleeping with dark meat...next?

Get back under your bed and STFU!
Since when do I listen to a brain dead lice infected white bitch?
Apparently you don't listen to anybody. Not and make any sense of it you stupid shitforbrains.
Yeah, I'm taking Trump notes...only I'm not the president of the country, that bitch is. So I don't have to listen to anybody but myself, you dig

What do you think would happen if the diagnostic technique for exposure to the disease improved? That's right, the statistics would spike while the fatalities remained stable or dropped. Another trick is to diagnose elderly folks with terminal illnesses as victims of Covid in order to justify more funding and/or make a political point.
Everything is fake to you bastards, INCLUDING THAT MANIAC YOU SUPPORT. I wish you brain dead bastards understand, nobody but fake ass Trump and Fox noise gives a fuck about you people going to these fuckin rallies, not wearing mask and not giving a damn, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.....AND LIVE YOUR FUCKIN LIVES
We are minding our own business dumb ass...........then you idiots go and say HOW DARE WE SPEAK........Send your animals BLM..........Burn Loot and Murder and ANTIFA around to break shit...........................Then you get upset when we tell you to STFU and put your dang animals on a leash.......

poor thing..............you need a tissue.........
:CryingCow:
You brain dead white fucks aren't minding your own business....didn't they just arrest a bunch of hillbilly thugs for trying to kidnap a gov? Minding your own business? really. Listen, I along with the rest of the nation, would not shed one damn tear, if every Trump supporters would just live their lives and leave the rest of us alone...but you whores have this need to want to make us all sink with you or else. Poll watchers with guns, threatening govs and minorities, and on and on and on.....yall all need a life.

Trump is so sad, and so are his supporters, desperate to re create 2016, they now must have some female to pick on, preferably white, and low and behold its the gov of Michigan.....with the ol so familiar lock her chants.......how pathetic and sick can pink mf's be?
:abgg2q.jpg: You white folk, sho love hating on your white women....no wonder they keep running to nigga's for some real lovin.....

Why so racist?
jordan.jpg
mR Mr. Bile movement, the fact your a Trump supporter renders you a joke, a clown and a stooge...so up yours.
* "you're" = you are . . . . "your" is personal possessive.

. . . . and no, I am not. There are several statements from him that I do not trust, and agendas that do not square with my personal beliefs, thanks for playing though.

I just try to wake folks up against the government and corporate propaganda of the establishment that control the minds of the little folks of this nation.

FACTS, I only look at what actually happened.

Why do so many say that Trump has done more for the black community since Ike and LBJ did away with apartheid and Jim Crow? Because these are undisputed facts.

Watch, and learn.

Economic Opportunity

Social Justice

Educational Equality

Health Improvement

Why so racist?
jordan.jpg
* "you're" = you are . . . . "your" is personal possessive.

. . . . and no, I am not. There are several statements from him that I do not trust, and agendas that do not square with my personal beliefs, thanks for playing though.

I just try to wake folks up against the government and corporate propaganda of the establishment that control the minds of the little folks of this nation.

FACTS, I only look at what actually happened.

Why do so many say that Trump has done more for the black community since Ike and LBJ did away with apartheid and Jim Crow? Because these are undisputed facts.

Watch, and learn.

Economic Opportunity

Social Justice

Educational Equality

Health Improvement

This reform bill, this black college support is all in league with black men, who at the end of the day, end up with ww, so gives a fuck??? I mean seriously, the biggest sellouts in the black community is black men. As for the reform bill, if anybody will benefit from this bill, its former Trump allies, with Cohen leading the way.

It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
You need to stop posting shit that makes no sense what so ever. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I have no clue of what this squaval map is suppose to reveal???? Listen, at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a disaster of a president and those that support him, should be shot for treason
so if you happen to vote for a person someone dont like they can say you should be shot for treason too right?...

It is not your decision
0.o

You have a sad life, don't you.
When you red white and Boob, white mf's start droppin like flies, I will gladly enter the Covid world of Trump, until then I'm staying home and saving tons upon tons of money!!

But we're not dropping like flies.
And we're in the covid world of Trump, as you say.

By the way, you do know that how people talk, has a very clear correlation to how successful they are in life?

Forum List

Back