Super spreading venues need not apply.........please go away

I do stay the fuck home, I don't want to be around you nasty mf's anyway.

Fair enough.

I don't think anyone wants to be around you, either.
I wish that was the case, but you hillbilly fucks need gas, bread and hooch so you show up in my stores to shop...thank God we have mask mandates, else we'd all be dead from this shit....I'm just so glad I live in a Red state that would vote for a wad of shit, as long as its white trash and conservative....which means, WON'T BE SEEING TRUMP AND HIS FUCKIN KLAN RALLIES.

I haven't seen a Trump Klan rally yet.

Trump is so sad, and so are his supporters, desperate to re create 2016, they now must have some female to pick on, preferably white, and low and behold its the gov of Michigan.....with the ol so familiar lock her chants.......how pathetic and sick can pink mf's be?
065A2F61-6288-4D36-8C5A-031D9418958D.jpeg
:abgg2q.jpg: You white folk, sho love hating on your white women....no wonder they keep running to nigga's for some real lovin.....

Why so racist?
Tell you what, when Trump gives you his answer, I'll give you mine!! deal?
jordan.jpg
mR Mr. Bile movement, the fact your a Trump supporter renders you a joke, a clown and a stooge...so up yours.
* "you're" = you are . . . . "your" is personal possessive.

. . . . and no, I am not. There are several statements from him that I do not trust, and agendas that do not square with my personal beliefs, thanks for playing though.

I just try to wake folks up against the government and corporate propaganda of the establishment that control the minds of the little folks of this nation.

FACTS, I only look at what actually happened.

Why do so many say that Trump has done more for the black community since Ike and LBJ did away with apartheid and Jim Crow? Because these are undisputed facts.

Watch, and learn.

Economic Opportunity

Social Justice

Educational Equality

Health Improvement

This reform bill, this black college support is all in league with black men, who at the end of the day, end up with ww, so gives a fuck??? I mean seriously, the biggest sellouts in the black community is black men. As for the reform bill, if anybody will benefit from this bill, its former Trump allies, with Cohen leading the way.

You might want to consider that when you are so tied to an ideology, that you start calling your own people sell outs, that maybe you need to reconsider how you live your life.

Seriously, when you start tossing your own people off the boat, because they have a different opinion than you... that puts in you in a bad place in life. Sad.

What do you think would happen if the diagnostic technique for exposure to the disease improved? That's right, the statistics would spike while the fatalities remained stable or dropped. Another trick is to diagnose elderly folks with terminal illnesses as victims of Covid in order to justify more funding and/or make a political point.
Everything is fake to you bastards, INCLUDING THAT MANIAC YOU SUPPORT. I wish you brain dead bastards understand, nobody but fake ass Trump and Fox noise gives a fuck about you people going to these fuckin rallies, not wearing mask and not giving a damn, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE.....AND LIVE YOUR FUCKIN LIVES
We are minding our own business dumb ass...........then you idiots go and say HOW DARE WE SPEAK........Send your animals BLM..........Burn Loot and Murder and ANTIFA around to break shit...........................Then you get upset when we tell you to STFU and put your dang animals on a leash.......

poor thing..............you need a tissue.........
:CryingCow:
You brain dead white fucks aren't minding your own business....didn't they just arrest a bunch of hillbilly thugs for trying to kidnap a gov? Minding your own business? really. Listen, I along with the rest of the nation, would not shed one damn tear, if every Trump supporters would just live their lives and leave the rest of us alone...but you whores have this need to want to make us all sink with you or else. Poll watchers with guns, threatening govs and minorities, and on and on and on.....yall all need a life.

Yes, they did arrest a few people for trying to kidnap a governor.

Notice how everyone on the right-wing supported this. We're not going to support evil, because you think they are part of "our side" or something.

Now, when are you going to call out the national guard and end those Burning, Looting, Murdering "peaceful protestors" that are harming people every other day?

Biden still hasn't condemned them.

The WHO has acknowledged that lock downs do not work. Closures do not work.. The virus will spread like any other virus and even staying at home will not stop it. Destroying your economy is a fools errand.

You have two options;

1; Go home, hide in the basement and cower in fear until you get this bug from something that comes from outside the home (mail, clothing, food, etc)..

OR

2; Manage your risks and get on with life.. Understand you will get this virus at some point.

I refuse to cower in fear of a virus and I have CHF (Congestive Heart Failure). I am a high risk individual to die from this virus. I manage the risks I take, but I do not make others kill their livelihoods because I might be afraid.

IF you look at the states who have allowed their populaces to continue to work and live they are now doing much better than those who remained locked down. Those who did lock down are now suffering a second wave of infections from the slowed exposure rather than coming out of this with Herd immunities.

You can take the deaths now or take them later but they will come and there is NOTHING you can do to avoid them. We now have therapeutics which will stop over 98% of deaths in those over 70 with chronic underlying conditions. We need to get those who are relatively unaffected by this virus back to school and back to work.. They will get it and get over it..
:thup: :thup:
Not true and the data is there....had ALL THE COUNTRY WENT TO LOCK DOWN, HAD ALL THE COUNTRY WORE MASK WE'D BE LIKE JAPAN AND S KOREA. But here's the real deal, open the gotdamn country up all you want....but reasonable people, WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT WASTE THEIR TIME, THEIR MONEY PATRONIZING YOUR GOTDAMN HOOCH JOINTS, WHITE PEOPLE....SO HAVE AT IT
Moron...

Even the CDC data shows that masks are ineffective. Over 85% of COIVD infections in July of this year wore masks all of the time or most of the time... These masks also cause bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract which makes you HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE to COVID INFECTION.

Super spreading is another hoaxism-minor sinister element to it exaggerated into most likely and most lethal
Terrible to see the American resolve twisted into fearful blubberings

View attachment 403383

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern wins historic reelection
Ardern’s Covid-19 response was hailed around the world. Now her party has won a landslide victory.

If she lived in this pathetic country, there'd be a bounty on her head and her family in danger and forget about a thank you...that's how fucked up this country is and its rednecks.
Hey troll I see you forgot to mention how sweeden,one of two countries that did not cave into the new world order agenda that bush,clinton,and Obama have all spoken of,the same speech hitler gave,how they did not cave into the nwo agenda and refused to go into lockdown mode and kept all businesses and schools running,guess what? Contrary to the lies of the lamestream media that you worship,there were no known serious cases I’d Covid.there were no known cases of teachers or students having severe health problems. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

must suck to be you the fact that EVERYBODY at this site ls laughing at what a retard you are with that retarded post you made in the op.not one gave you a like.ever consider that’s because YOU are the idiot and not everybody else as your warped mind obviously thinks.? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The WHO has acknowledged that lock downs do not work. Closures do not work.. The virus will spread like any other virus and even staying at home will not stop it. Destroying your economy is a fools errand.

You have two options;

1; Go home, hide in the basement and cower in fear until you get this bug from something that comes from outside the home (mail, clothing, food, etc)..

OR

2; Manage your risks and get on with life.. Understand you will get this virus at some point.

I refuse to cower in fear of a virus and I have CHF (Congestive Heart Failure). I am a high risk individual to die from this virus. I manage the risks I take, but I do not make others kill their livelihoods because I might be afraid.

IF you look at the states who have allowed their populaces to continue to work and live they are now doing much better than those who remained locked down. Those who did lock down are now suffering a second wave of infections from the slowed exposure rather than coming out of this with Herd immunities.

You can take the deaths now or take them later but they will come and there is NOTHING you can do to avoid them. We now have therapeutics which will stop over 98% of deaths in those over 70 with chronic underlying conditions. We need to get those who are relatively unaffected by this virus back to school and back to work.. They will get it and get over it..
Not true and the data is there....had ALL THE COUNTRY WENT TO LOCK DOWN, HAD ALL THE COUNTRY WORE MASK WE'D BE LIKE JAPAN AND S KOREA. But here's the real deal, open the gotdamn country up all you want....but reasonable people, WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT WASTE THEIR TIME, THEIR MONEY PATRONIZING YOUR GOTDAMN HOOCH JOINTS, WHITE PEOPLE....SO HAVE AT IT
Moron...

Even the CDC data shows that masks are ineffective. Over 85% of COIVD infections in July of this year wore masks all of the time or most of the time... These masks also cause bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract which makes you HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE to COVID INFECTION.
Plus they also said I’m sure your aware of,that the death rates from Covid are indeed inflated.:abgg2q.jpg:

You have two options;

OR

:yes_text12: :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you so much owned the sorry ass of this troll and took her to school with a major ass beating.:abgg2q.jpg:

Going g nuts over surge when In Fact all that has happened is we had months of 600-800,000 tests per day with 30-40,000 positives and now we are having 1.3 million tests per day with 70,000 positives
Same percentage, no spike-Fake

Trump is so sad, and so are his supporters, desperate to re create 2016, they now must have some female to pick on, preferably white, and low and behold its the gov of Michigan.....with the ol so familiar lock her chants.......how pathetic and sick can pink mf's be?
The one that’s sad and pathetic is you the fact you tooted the horn of a mass Murderer of women and children around the world in Obama,and don’t say I like Bush cause I hate him just as much.you tooted the horn of a murderer who invaded Syria that had done nothing to us. Some female to pick on? You really took the prize of first class idiot there. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: Guess you missed how a Supreme Court ruled her dreconian lockdowns unconstitutional, if you lived in Michigan as a friend of mine does,you would know the majority of citizens in Michigan wants to see her burn a slow painful death for her nazi dreconian actsyou sick loser.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You have two options;

OR

So you have to stoop to lying when you can’t counter facts,that’s your best comeback you have from all the excelllent points he brought yo,that’s your best you can do? Pathetic is an understatatement.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?

LOL!!!!!!

I hope you lose everything, end up foreclosed on, and homeless in the street.... the way you demand others to be.
I'm saying stop waiting on a trump economy to return and move on find other work...Amazon is hiring. this constant bail outs for the airlines??? first off people don't have the jobs anymore nor the money to travel and they're afraid...so why keep whining about the shit, move on until we get trump out of office and the country back on track...as for me being homeless someday and poor, bitch I'm a black woman, hardships is part of our DNA
According to your warped fucked up logic,putting Biden in office will put the country back on track even though it’s the dem leaders destroying this country and why so many jobs have been lost by Americans that thought speak of. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3::uhoh3::auiqs.jpg:

All of Europe is right back were they started, with high Covid number again all because RESTAURANTS AND BARS REFUSE TO ADHERE TO MANDATES. The CDC, the WHO and Fauci has said over and over and over and over time and time again, INDOOR VENUES, SUCH AS FUNERALS, WEDDINGS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS, place were mask can not be fully maintained and kept on, where social distancing isn't possible, this will spead the virus and what do we do? Continue to ignore the science and proceed with ignorance.

News Flash, people...if you are a restaurant owner, a bar owner, an event planner, anything that does with eating or drinking or socializing under a roof in small spaces.....YOU NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS UNTIL THIS THING IS CONTAINED AND DEALT WITH....or you can keep ignoring the rules, open up and then shut down weeks later...how many effin times do you want to do this? When I enter a store, I'm not there for hours, when I go to work, I'm not there to run my mouth, but to quietly work. Doesn't matter if you polish the chrome and steel down to the white meat, if you bleach the place to the metal.....once my mask comes off, I am endangering those around me.

Its time to take a loss and for your employees to find jobs elsewhere. Trump nuts are you listening?
Get back under your bed and STFU!
Since when do I listen to a brain dead lice infected white bitch?
Apparently you don't listen to anybody. Not and make any sense of it you stupid shitforbrains.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Indeed she does not listen to anybody,nobody but herself,just look at the trolls avatar,it proves she has the mindset she thinks she is always right all the time and everybody else including doctor experts,are all wrong. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

So ruin themselves because you are a paranoid soi boi pussy?

So who exactly is forcing you to go to restaurants?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
This psycho nutcase is too far gone to be reasoned with ,I’m afraid your just wasting your breath,she only sees what SHE wants to see and only sees her own point of view,if the facts don’t go along with her own warped opinions,she ignores them and does not look at them.

So who exactly is forcing you to go to restaurants?
Stay the fuck home, that is your decision. Let people live their lives as they see fit. You have no say.
It is not your decision
Exactly my point...if these rednecks want to go out and eat, go to a game, a movie, what the fuck ever, have at it....but that's not what you do, you go places where people want to be safe, ie black venues, like infecting hospital workers, nursing home workers, dollar store, Krogers, Best Buy...places where low income workers are at.
You need to learn how to start thinking for yourself instead of repeating what you see on TEE VEE, it is essentially DNC and corporate propaganda. It's all one big happy family. . . and you aren't in it.

EVkx-hWWAAEMKft.jpg
You need to stop posting shit that makes no sense what so ever. I'm not a Trump supporter, so I have no clue of what this squaval map is suppose to reveal???? Listen, at the end of the day, Donald Trump is a disaster of a president and those that support him, should be shot for treason
You should be shot so America can be spared one less rambling idiot to listen to in the world. :auiqs.jpg: Oh and I love your dodgeball game of how Obama shit on America.:auiqs.jpg: It’s only shit to you what he posted and only does not make sense to you cause you clearly are incapable of critical thinking.:uhoh3:

DEFLECT MUCH? YOU ASS HO

Oh my the irony,you are the pro at that,that’s your specialty you excel at. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back