Sununu - "With Nikki Haley at the top of the ticket, ‘24 will be the year of the Republican wave"

This is one of the most critical points. Nikki Haley has appeal to conservatives, independents, and disaffected Democrats. With Haley Republicans can win a real mandate in the election.

Riiiight....The twaddling Bushie neocon assholes that made Trump look like a legit option are going to supplant him.

mll25v5ad4w51.jpg

This is one of the most critical points. Nikki Haley has appeal to conservatives, independents, and disaffected Democrats. With Haley Republicans can win a real mandate in the election.

I don't know. She pissed me off when she promised to pardon Trump. I would not have minded if she had said she would vacate any prison sentence, but to promise to pardon shows very poor judgment and sucking up to the front-runner. Especially after refusing to say, she would turn down the VP slot on the ticket.

The mental decline of Nikki Haley has been rapid and obvous. She is sadly suffering from early Alheimerzer onset or perhaps just dementia. Just this week she was unable to recall slavery was the cause of the civil war and called a female basketball phenom the name of a CNN anchor. Rammy stumped her on Ukrainian geography and called her dumb and she looked like a frozen statue with sundowner syndrome. She might be more gone than Trump and Biden combined.

The only way we clean up the DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, DHS. etc is get the Democrats OUT. I'll say it again, it's not the candidates this time, it's the Party. The Democrat Regime has to go, they've done enough damage.
Nope. It is the candidates and their relative danger to the country, the constitution, and the rule of law, including voting, conduct of elections and abiding by the results.

I don't know. She pissed me off when she promised to pardon Trump. I would not have minded if she had said she would vacate any prison sentence, but to promise to pardon shows very poor judgment and sucking up to the front-runner. Especially after refusing to say, she would turn down the VP slot on the ticket.
Yep, here she is saying she would pardon the blob:

Nope. It is the candidates and their relative danger to the country, the constitution, and the rule of law, including voting, conduct of elections and abiding by the results.
It isn't a single candidate that represents the danger to the country; it is a vast network of interconnected interests with an agenda that extends far beyond the borders of the United States.

You couldn't do a better job wrecking the Constitution than what the Democrats have done, all to destroy Donald Trump. Elections? Now they are tampering with who can be on the ballot. How anti-American can you get? They are a disgrace and they have to go.

It isn't a single candidate that represents the danger to the country; it is a vast network of interconnected interests with an agenda that extends far beyond the borders of the United States.
That is true. Donny counts many of the most authoritarian, strongmen and communist leaders alive as the ones he looks up to and supports. He would like to have that kind of authority here, but is prevented by our constitution, laws and the three separate but equal branches of government.

I thought everyone already knew Trump was going to win the primaries...

Forum List

Back