Sununu - "With Nikki Haley at the top of the ticket, ‘24 will be the year of the Republican wave"

He's a Bushie....That still inexplicably carries some weight with an alarming number of people.
He's tied in with the Bush/Romney cabal.
And that makes him a "RINO" how, exactly?

What chaps me, is the frivolous nature of the establishment going after Trump, while corporate America and the legal system has always protected the crimes of the Bush/Clinton cabal.

In a sane world, America would have integrity, and they & their ilk, would have no street cred at all. . .

Alex Jones get socked with a billion dollar lawsuit for pushing a false narrative, yet these folks destroy a nation, cause death and disfigurement, destroy millions of lives, all based on a lies, and go on to live like kings?

WTH kind of sense does that make?

No accountability, none.

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia​

And that makes him a "RINO" how, exactly?
-implied-.jpg

This is one of the most critical points. Nikki Haley has appeal to conservatives, independents, and disaffected Democrats. With Haley Republicans can win a real mandate in the election.

Suuuuuuuure it will. The establishment RINO'S are done. No one but the political class gives a tinkers damn what they declare.

Nope. It is the candidates and their relative danger to the country, the constitution, and the rule of law, including voting, conduct of elections and abiding by the results.
Correct. The demofascists are destroying this country in double quick time.

They must GO!

What chaps me, is the frivolous nature of the establishment going after Trump, while corporate America and the legal system has always protected the crimes of the Bush/Clinton cabal.

In a sane world, America would have integrity, and they & their ilk, would have no street cred at all. . .

Alex Jones get socked with a billion dollar lawsuit for pushing a false narrative, yet these folks destroy a nation, cause death and disfigurement, destroy millions of lives, all based on a lies, and go on to live like kings?

WTH kind of sense does that make?

No accountability, none.

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia​

That is the nature of corruption. They work themselves into positions of power, and get their cronies in too.

Russia suffered this sort of bureaucratic nightmare back in the 1600's. They ran the country, and the Tzar and the people be damned.

And they had a great run for a long time.

Till the Tzar killed them all and took the power back.

The mental decline of Nikki Haley has been rapid and obvous. She is sadly suffering from early Alheimerzer onset or perhaps just dementia. Just this week she was unable to recall slavery was the cause of the civil war and called a female basketball phenom the name of a CNN anchor. Rammy stumped her on Ukrainian geography and called her dumb and she looked like a frozen statue with sundowner syndrome. She might be more gone than Trump and Biden combined.
^ Thinks everyone except Joe Biden’s current body double is in “mental decline”

Correct. The demofascists are destroying this country in double quick time.

They must GO!
Demofascists, my ass. You need to spend more time talking issues, rather than thinking up little names for your enemies. Nobody pays legitimate attention to that stupid name-calling rhetoric.

Demofascists, my ass. You need to spend more time talking issues, rather than thinking up little names for your enemies. Nobody pays legitimate attention to that stupid name-calling rhetoric.
Issues? Like what? Be specific.

Issues? Like what? Be specific.
You are the one that used the term. The vast majority did not take political science and your pejorative is lost on them, as just another made up cutesy trumper name. You guy use this crap as meaningless buzzwords. It makes people think you are fools.

You are the one that used the term. The vast majority did not take political science and your pejorative is lost on them, as just another made up cutesy trumper name. You guy use this crap as meaningless buzzwords. It makes people think you are fools.

Ummm, I asked you for what you thought they were.

I have already stated what they are.

This is one of the most critical points. Nikki Haley has appeal to conservatives, independents, and disaffected Democrats. With Haley Republicans can win a real mandate in the election.

The last couple of polls prove you wrong:

What bothers me more than her being a neo-con, is that she has no integrity.

Is there something written somewhere that says, once you sign up to be a neo-con or neo-lib, you sell your soul?

I mean, look here, at minute mark 48:00, she LIED, right to a voters face, when she asks Nikki if she was part of Klaus Schwab's merry band of psychopaths.

(I've book marked the timestamp)

Davenport, IA Town Hall (FULL)​

While her own political propaganda touts that crap?!?! She bragged about it previously? So at one point in time? When it was cool, yeah, she is a WEF young global leader. When the jig is up? And she is caught? SHE LIES!

HALEY REPRESENTS SOUTH CAROLINA AT WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM

December 3rd, 2008
Date: 9/14/2007
"Lexington, S.C. – September 14, 2007 – S.C. District 87 Representative Nikki Haley was one of three state legislators joining Gov. Mark Sanford and a delegation of Palmetto business leaders at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Dalian, China this month. South Carolina was the only state in the nation invited to attend this annual gathering of CEOs, political dignitaries and top investors from around the globe, offering what Rep. Haley called “a rare opportunity for us to expand economic development prospects here in Lexington County and across our state.”
View attachment 882161

Captured: Nikki Haley is One of Klaus Schwab’s ‘Young Global Leaders’​

The donor-class darling for 2024 was one of Klaus Schwab's 'Young Global Leaders' of 2011.​

0CC4D7B3-2320-4C58-8428-356C61DA27AE-1140x571.jpeg

(weforum.org/docs/WEF)

View attachment 882165

Nikki was also all over the lockdowns and mandates , while the fed $$$ flowed, then flipped when it ran out Mr B

~S~

Forum List

Back