Suddenly we must get rid of Billionaires

the 1st A isnt about free speech,, its about government restricting or forcing speech,, along with the other things listed in it,,
Correct, limited free speech.

The 1st A should be called, "Partial free speech", because your speech is not universally free, as in, "free" in the context of a dictionary.

Correct, limited free speech.

The 1st A should be called, "Partial free speech", because your speech is not universally free, as in, "free" in the context of a dictionary.
I think its OK as is and says exactly what it needs to say for obvious reasons,,

the government has no say in what you can or cant say as where a private company can decide what they will allow on their property as long as the rules they have are applied evenly across the board,,

Average income.

why? if a person for instance, starts up multiple companies and all of them are making him money, why should he not be allowed to keep his profits, if he is paying his employees a wage that they agreed to work for?
Why do you think a person in the government can spend money better than a person in the private sector? and why should a government person who came straight out of college, never ran a business,
get off on deciding what incentives for success should be allowed?

We don’t need to abolish Billionaires

But then we don’t have to pass legislation that allows them to accumulate and protect additional wealth
Do private fortunes exist in societies without war and debt?
a985551051638d8b8d060133144cb541

Ray Dalio Commentary- The Changing World Order: The Big Cycles Over the Last 500 Years

No. Why should you have any say whatsoever in how much wealth a person may acquire and keep over time?
people like that dont see how jobs and businesses feed of of each other to create an economy. I think they think the government can redistribute wealth better... but the fact is the government needs to take the wealth from someone else who created something, or just print money and cause the inflation we just had.

to save our demockracy, well maybe not all just one uppity one probably would do right libs.
Your link:

"It is a commendable sacrifice on their part, because billionaires, remember, exist at our collective pleasure.

"If enough of us decided to, we could enact labor, tax, antitrust and regulatory policies to make it hard for anyone to amass that much wealth while so many beg for scraps."

By at least one account, 124 years ago there was ONE supposed billionaire on this planet. Just like money, corporations, and markets, billionaires are created by the state.

How the number of billionaires has changed over the past century

I don't like Bill Gates. A real Libtard scumbag.

However, I don't want to take his money.

He created products that helped to increase productivity in the workplace around the world.

He has created hundreds of thousands of jobs.

He has paid a lot of money in taxes.

He has contributed towards the increase in the nation's GDP.

He has been generous giving away his money to charity.

Being richer than dirt is his reward for doing all the things he has done.

Well deserved. Only greedy envious little shitheads would want to take his money.

He created products that helped to increase productivity in the workplace around the world.

Well deserved. Only greedy envious little shitheads would want to take his money.
Name some.

Gates is a parasite grafting off a public system (the internet and computers) and doesn't deserve any enormous profits from "embracing and extending the ideas of others."

On Microsoft and Corporate Control of the Internet, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Anna Couey and Joshua Karliner

Gates is a parasite grafting off a public system (the internet and computers) and doesn't deserve any enormous profits from "embracing and extending the ideas of others."

On Microsoft and Corporate Control of the Internet, Noam Chomsky interviewed by Anna Couey and Joshua Karliner
You are probably using his product right now on your computer.

His company pays more taxes in a day than a typical Moon Bat pays in a life time.

Don't like the sonofabitch but he well deserves the money he has made. Sometimes "embracing and extending the ideas of others" is a good thing.

You are probably using his product right now on your computer.

His company pays more taxes in a day than a typical Moon Bat pays in a life time.

Don't like the sonofabitch but he well deserves the money he has made. Sometimes "embracing and extending the ideas of others" is a good thing.
Computers were created at public expense and public initiative. In their earliest stages of development it was 100% public expense, and the same is true for the Internet.

My using a private monopoly in place of a public utility doesn't change Microsoft's or Gate's commitment to highly concentrated private power:

"It’s a form of tyranny.

"But, that’s the whole point of corporatization — to try to remove the public from making decisions over their own fate, to limit the public arena, to control opinion, to make sure that the fundamental decisions that determine how the world is going to be run — which includes production, commerce, distribution, thought, social policy, foreign policy, everything — are not in the hands of the public, but rather in the hands of highly concentrated private power."

You stupid Moon Bats think government creates everything. LOL!
Your comprehension is lacking........ My position is most billionaires are self made...... some benefit from govt contracts.........so far nobody has named a gotv made billionaire

because if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system which is a huge giveaway to the rich and why we don't have enough money to invest in America. Great job GOP. Worst upward mobility and inequality homelessness and garbage propaganda ever

because if you count all taxes, we have a flat tax system which is a huge giveaway to the rich

How is a flat Social Security tax a huge giveaway to the rich?
How is a flat Illinois income tax a huge giveaway to the rich?
How is a flat Illinois sales tax a huge giveaway to the rich?

Great job GOP.

Wouldn't be possible without useless Demtwats.

Computers were created at public expense and public initiative. In their earliest stages of development it was 100% public expense, and the same is true for the Internet.

My using a private monopoly in place of a public utility doesn't change Microsoft's or Gate's commitment to highly concentrated private power:

"It’s a form of tyranny.

"But, that’s the whole point of corporatization — to try to remove the public from making decisions over their own fate, to limit the public arena, to control opinion, to make sure that the fundamental decisions that determine how the world is going to be run — which includes production, commerce, distribution, thought, social policy, foreign policy, everything — are not in the hands of the public, but rather in the hands of highly concentrated private power."

And then what happened to them?

Forum List

Back