Suddenly its not a Party anymore

Watching the abuse of Churchills statue in the UK says all that needs to be said. If I were there I would have to protect ol' Winston.

I am going to wager the communists are funding some of this. An act of war by some who want to overthrow the West and stifle the suddenly stubborn and pro-American ideology that Trump ushered in.

Watching the abuse of Churchills statue in the UK says all that needs to be said. If I were there I would have to protect ol' Winston.

I am going to wager the communists are funding some of this. An act of war by some who want to overthrow the West and stifle the suddenly stubborn and pro-American ideology that Trump ushered in.
Or, God is creating and allowing circumstances
to bring about what He planned

Seems kinda strange...…….according to the article, she had BLM & other items that support their cause on the outside of her house, So it sounds like they purposely targeted her...….but not her neighbors? (doesn't say they did)

Sounds kinda fishy to me, but either way...…...maybe now she realizes her mistake

when the mob targets the "wrong" house. How dare they. Dont they know who she is? too bad they didnt burn it down
Actually Mayors are the ones whose job it is to place people in the police department to run it properly

So if there is any racism, it is the job of the Mayor to root it out.

So it seems logical to me that Mayors are targeted.

Trump has NOTHING to do with racism in law enforcement.

Again, the buck stops with the Mayor.

So anyone who is sees racism within the police department needs to pay their Mayor a visit.

if cw2 breaks out a lot of white lefties are in for a rude awakening
Remember lefties
Don't forget to yell we're allies as they slit your throat or kneel ya in front of a ditch

when the mob targets the "wrong" house. How dare they. Dont they know who she is? too bad they didnt burn it down
Actually Mayors are the ones whose job it is to place people in the police department to run it properly

Does that apply to black mayors too? And if the cops are black racists...what then?

Does that apply to black mayors too? And if the cops are black racists...what then?
No, no, if they are black they get a free pass.

It's like the abortion doctor Gosnell who murdered all of those viable infants and a few minority women. He targeted minority women for subpar care to save money because he knew he could get away with not treating poor folk well who had limited resources and access to legal help.

Not a peep from the NAACP or BLM. All is well with the world, which is probably why you have never heard of him despite being America's #1 mass murderer.

Forum List

Back